Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 59. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 100
Recently, BosCoin is losing 10% of the cost every day. This will continue until Main-net appears. Without Main-net BosCoin - it's just wrappers from candy (candy wrappers). Price Bossoin can become and $ 0.01.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
If you watch exchanges, you can see that someone is working on the price. Perhaps this bear beats the price down. There are people who fall into a bear pit and sell coins at the lowest price. But when the bear makes his purchases, the price will go up.

I see a price manipulation to bring down the token value less than 3000 sat and this is surely going to happen as we are not even close to mainnet launch.But still, it is profitable for investors as the ico price was 2500 sat.

This happens time after time in the crypto market. Some time before the release of the finished platform, the price significantly reduces and market makers buy cheap coins. I see the same situation with Bos.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
If you watch exchanges, you can see that someone is working on the price. Perhaps this bear beats the price down. There are people who fall into a bear pit and sell coins at the lowest price. But when the bear makes his purchases, the price will go up.

I see a price manipulation to bring down the token value less than 3000 sat and this is surely going to happen as we are not even close to mainnet launch.But still, it is profitable for investors as the ico price was 2500 sat.
We will even see lower prices then ico-price, sadly. Not only BOS but other alts get hammert when BTC breaks through its last trendline of the downchannel. Lot of investers will take the BTC train when it breaks out.
BOS now on thin support at 3020, below that more dumping starts (by BTC gainers). BOS USD price was 4 cents? so whats the real usd value without main-net? Undecided
And trades often appear large orders (not only today, but also on other days). The Boscoin coins that want to sell (in orders) are constantly growing. Two days ago it was 1 million coins. Today it's 2 million coins. Can not the developers of Boscoin sell those coins that were not bought by investors at ico and distributed in the form of bounties?
Some of the coins remained with the developers for future periods. Where and how can you see if the developers will not sell some of the remaining coins? Can I see it through Boschain BosCoin?
You can here see boscoin rich list . Just scroll to the middle of page.

anyway to return top #100 holders?
I just looked at this list. There are investors who still hold up to 100,000 BosCoin. But the bulk of investors are leaving - they have 20 - 1000 BosCoin left in their wallets. This is clearly due to the fact that the price on the market is falling rapidly and information about the project is very small. Hence, investors' confidence in the BosCoin project is disappearing amid a rapid price fall. The developers of the project should tell more about themselves and the MainNet platform! It's the same they can! Otherwise it will be Armageddon!
And the rapid decline in the price of Boscoin is not the work of whales. Debt obligations on Hitbtc also fall in price.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
And trades often appear large orders (not only today, but also on other days). The Boscoin coins that want to sell (in orders) are constantly growing. Two days ago it was 1 million coins. Today it's 2 million coins. Can not the developers of Boscoin sell those coins that were not bought by investors at ico and distributed in the form of bounties?
Some of the coins remained with the developers for future periods. Where and how can you see if the developers will not sell some of the remaining coins? Can I see it through Boschain BosCoin?

anyway to return top #100 holders?
Activity: 60
Activity: 60
I bought some bos from kucoin and would like to move to a wallet to be safe, can someone recommend a wallet for boscoin? The wallet available for ico contributors would support?
Visit https://boscoin.io/ and there you will find link to web wallet.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500

"Circulating Supply" needs to be added to https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/boscoin/

Otherwise BOScoin won't show up on the list.

Agreed with you it demand serious attention of dev to contact with them and provide them accurate info to let it show up on the list. Trade volume is also nice hopefully it will enter into top 100 easily.

How is that calculated? lowest marketcap on page 1 (nr 100) has a marketcap of $158.000.000, supply tokens are 460.000.000? , So $158.000.000/460.000.000 = $0,35. So below $0,35 where out of the top 100?  Huh

No. We must get circulating supply and you multiply that with the price of the token. You get Marketcap. But even if you consider the wholee 500 million x 0.35 you get 175 million MC.

There is no way boscoin is in top 100 coins...

The price is falling and will probably continue to do that. Im buying at 0.20c...
If MainNet is launched in May or June, then the price of BosCoin will be at least $ 1. But if MainNet does not start working, then BosCoin will become garbage. Developers of BosCoin publish news every week. All the time they talk about the finish of the finish in the development and testing of MainNet. Let's hope that MainNet will begin its work in May, and before that time MainNet's price will not turn into garbage. And if the price of BosCoin becomes garbage, then I, for example, will buy a lot of BosCoin  in April for the price of garbage.
Activity: 378

"Circulating Supply" needs to be added to https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/boscoin/

Agreed with you it demand serious attention of dev to contact with them and provide them accurate info to let it show up on the list. Trade volume is also nice hopefully it will enter into top 100 easily.

How is that calculated? lowest marketcap on page 1 (nr 100) has a marketcap of $158.000.000, supply tokens are 460.000.000? , So $158.000.000/460.000.000 = $0,35. So below $0,35 where out of the top 100?  Huh

No. We must get circulating supply and you multiply that with the price of the token. You get Marketcap. But even if you consider the wholee 500 million x 0.35 you get 175 million MC.

There is no way boscoin is in top 100 coins...

The price is falling and will probably continue to do that. Im buying at 0.20c...
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
There seems to be a problem. This is the reason why you fell so low. I never thought you'd fall this far.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
I bought some bos from kucoin and would like to move to a wallet to be safe, can someone recommend a wallet for boscoin? The wallet available for ico contributors would support?
Activity: 368
boscoin is flash dump. to buy the price is too cheap. Opportunity to own a 40000 BOS node.
Activity: 13
Where I can find the details about future marketing campaign still no positive result and this project moving very slow it seems dev team is doing any kind of marketing promo for this platform to boost the speed of adoption and attract more people join this community.
There is no compiled source for details about future marketing campaigns, but everything is shared through the official blog and official forum.
In today's newsletter you can find some of the events the team has attended in the past week. These have been opportunities in which the team marketed the BOScoin brand and platform. Although these were rather 'offline' events, online marketing will become more and more visible once we are approaching the MainNet lauch.

Does it mean never?
No tech, no marketing, no new exchange, low volume, latest commit on github 14 Sep 2017  Shocked

Unfortunately, the team can't share any details because of NDAs.

More exchanges will follow, but the team can't share details because of NDAs.

Most exchanges require NDAs to be signed, preventing the team from disclosing specific details.

Unfortunately they can't share specific details due to NDAs.

bla-bla-bla NDA bla-bla, when new exchange?

Crap... uh, would you recommend investing in a masternode for this coin?  I'm on the fence right now...
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1024
Where I can find the details about future marketing campaign still no positive result and this project moving very slow it seems dev team is doing any kind of marketing promo for this platform to boost the speed of adoption and attract more people join this community.
There is no compiled source for details about future marketing campaigns, but everything is shared through the official blog and official forum.
In today's newsletter you can find some of the events the team has attended in the past week. These have been opportunities in which the team marketed the BOScoin brand and platform. Although these were rather 'offline' events, online marketing will become more and more visible once we are approaching the MainNet lauch.

Does it mean never?
No tech, no marketing, no new exchange, low volume, latest commit on github 14 Sep 2017  Shocked

More exchanges will follow, but the team can't share details because of NDAs.

Most exchanges require NDAs to be signed, preventing the team from disclosing specific details.

Unfortunately they can't share specific details due to NDAs.

bla-bla-bla NDA bla-bla, when new exchange?
Activity: 280
BOScoin Community Volunteer

The team has contacted CoinMarketCap a few times already and have provided all necessary information for CoinMarketCap to update the circulating supply. Check this Reddit comment from US Branch Manager Scott Matheina:

Quote from: Scott Matheina
459,999,997 <-- this is the circulation supply I'm trying to get coin market cap to update too. We've sent them this info many many times, so just keep telling them, and they will update.
Activity: 280
BOScoin Community Volunteer

Activity: 644
Boskoin this is certainly a cool project,my friend bought the coins,so after half a year,they gave X70 during this time,just really the bomb project,would know earlier about it he would have bought with pleasure,though not quite understand what is the project,but he's crazy
Pages:
Jump to: