Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 83. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Can BOS's name be preserved?I see BTC's fork also called BOS, and if BOS is not listed on the exchanges, the name is likely to be others first.
Activity: 630
Probably we will launch at 1-3$, but we definitly will see nice quick pump to atleast 5-7$. First really nice stop would be 10$.
We might see one of the biggest pump ever and i would not be surprised to see BOS at 20-30$ or even 40$ in few months (if they will launch middle of January).

5$ BOS = 2.5 billion marketcap
10$ BOS = 5 billion mcap
20$ BOS = 10 billion mcap
30$ BOS = 15 billion mcap
40$ BOS = 20 billion mcap

Look at few last large blockchains:

* Cardano, they launched in Oct with 650 million, now 23 billion.

* Icon had ICO, that ended 20. September, they raised 42 million. They launched around 27. October and now mcap is 4 billion.

* Dragonchain ICO ended 3. November and they raised 13 million. They launched 3. December and now mcap is 1 billion!

* Rchain had its ICO at 4. April, ended 16. April. They collected 15 million. They launched 6. October and now mcap is 516 million.

If BOS circ supply is 500 million (total is 500 million, but some people freeze their coins and circ supply goes down bit, maybe to 350-400 million - not sure 100%, maybe someone can confirm), we will definitly see their coin at 5-10 billion at 1.April 2018, if not more.

GL everyone

very nice, very very nice Tongue

wow I don't think that is possible, look if it's real and can be true and that definitely be the life changing to many of ico holders. as I remember it went as low as 1,700$ for 40K boscoin. I can't wait to see it on kucoin and find out what the price will be

True, it seems so unreal, but...but...very easily achiveable.

When i invested, BTC was 1750-1800$. BTC has done almost 10x since that.

Yes, it seems very high for investors, but we will see 5-10-15$ in the first half of the year and probably upto 30-50$ at the end of 2018, IF not sooner Wink. Market is just sicko, 1 trillion incoming, new money coming every week.
a good growing market, but only the blockchain Boscoin not for one day, this is a big project and he will have to grow in a Mature project, bringing the fruits of their creators and their owners and assistants.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Probably we will launch at 1-3$, but we definitly will see nice quick pump to atleast 5-7$. First really nice stop would be 10$.
We might see one of the biggest pump ever and i would not be surprised to see BOS at 20-30$ or even 40$ in few months (if they will launch middle of January).

10$ BOS = 5 billion mcap

* Icon had ICO, that ended 20. September, they raised 42 million. They launched around 27. October and now mcap is 4 billion.

* Dragonchain ICO ended 3. November and they raised 13 million. They launched 3. December and now mcap is 1 billion!

* Rchain had its ICO at 4. April, ended 16. April. They collected 15 million. They launched 6. October and now mcap is 516 million.

If BOS circ supply is 500 million (total is 500 million, but some people freeze their coins and circ supply goes down bit, maybe to 350-400 million - not sure 100%, maybe someone can confirm), we will definitly see their coin at 5-10 billion at 1.April 2018, if not more.

GL everyone

wow I don't think that is possible, look if it's real and can be true and that definitely be the life changing to many of ico holders. as I remember it went as low as 1,700$ for 40K boscoin. I can't wait to see it on kucoin and find out what the price will be

True, it seems so unreal, but...but...very easily achiveable.

When i invested, BTC was 1750-1800$. BTC has done almost 10x since that.

Yes, it seems very high for investors, but we will see 5-10-15$ in the first half of the year and probably upto 30-50$ at the end of 2018, IF not sooner Wink. Market is just sicko, 1 trillion incoming, new money coming every week.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
You guys are very optimystic. Boscoin is still facing the same issue with Hitbtc and now Kucoin. We investors have been waiting too long.
I hope Boscoin will not enter the market in a global cryptocurrency bear market,this would crucify the investors hope on it.
You Bos team need to speed up things right now.
any delay in project implementation may lead to a collapse of prices, too long a run from the beginning of the ICO, and to run in real environment, tembolee was announced September 2017, and 2018 already.
You should support the very project you invested! What is the advantage of you joining the project that put your BTCs? Either way, the BOScoin blockchain appears to be different from the others, or the exchanges are not even encouraged to work on these fixations, it's amazing when some new coin has its own consensus and is not merely a fork. Roll Eyes
Agreed Smiley
Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/
You guys are very optimystic. Boscoin is still facing the same issue with Hitbtc and now Kucoin. We investors have been waiting too long.

I hope Boscoin will not enter the market in a global cryptocurrency bear market,this would crucify the investors hope on it.

any delay in project implementation may lead to a collapse of prices, too long a run from the beginning of the ICO, and to run in real environment, tembolee was announced September 2017, and 2018 already.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer
BOS Newsletter — Jan. 18th, 2018

https://medium.com/@boscoin/bos-newsletter-jan-18th-2018-19921b6cb061
18th january
OMG What a team!
I was thinking koreans were the smartest people in the world... now I understand why they still don't dominate the world  Roll Eyes

It was a small typo, it happens to the best of us! Wink
Activity: 280
BOScoin Community Volunteer
There is an AMA (Ask Me Anything) session about the development progress on the official forum. Feel free to ask all your development related questions over there.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 504

10$ BOS = 5 billion mcap

GL everyone

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

10$ BOS = 5 billion mcap

GL everyone

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

10$ BOS = 5 billion mcap

GL everyone
I like your optimistic predictions, but it still depends on the market cycle ... so time will tell. Eventually, we will get our targets hit for sure!

I think what will help determied the price is the number of tokens locked  in the nodes, I will expect some price volatility when listed on exchanges since the team said the listing on Kucoin is just a matter of days and all the talk of exchanges listings will changed to launch of mainnet
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
BOS Newsletter — Jan. 18th, 2018

https://medium.com/@boscoin/bos-newsletter-jan-18th-2018-19921b6cb061
18th january
OMG What a team!
I was thinking koreans were the smartest people in the world... now I understand why they still don't dominate the world  Roll Eyes
Activity: 70
Merit: 12

yes I agree.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0

10$ BOS = 5 billion mcap

GL everyone
I like your optimistic predictions, but it still depends on the market cycle ... so time will tell. Eventually, we will get our targets hit for sure!

GUys, how much was ico price of BOSCOIN. I cant find it anywhere?

I remember Boscoin being $.035USD per Boscoin during the ICO.  Cryptocompare says  $.044. My guess it will start at .50 to .70 when it hits major exchanges. Not a Bad profit!
Activity: 980
Merit: 294

Yes, Boscoin team needs to speed up their work and bring what they've promised, the long wait is enough and the investments we put on your project needs to earn some profit, that's the real goal of an investment, to earn and not to let the money sleep.
Activity: 896
Merit: 556

legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

10$ BOS = 5 billion mcap

GL everyone

The ico price was 40000 boscoins per 1 BTC and no bonus during the whole of the crowdsale.I am sure we are not going to see this price after launch on exchanges like kucoin/binance.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Hope the Kucoin issue gets solved and the token is listed soon. It had to take place long time ago as the voting ended last month I guess. Kucoin is delaying ETH tokens too due to network congestion.
Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/
Any chance we will see Boscoin on some real exchanges (bittrex or binance) before new years eve ?) Smiley

BOScoin will more likely be listed on exchanges in early 2018. KuCoin and HitBTC are already working on the wallet integration and the team is in touch with several other exchanges.
HitBTC already open sale, the price is higher ISO out how many times that happy, but how long will it last is the question.
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
This waiting period can be very profitable. I think it's enough if you go to the market for $ 10.
Activity: 378

10$ BOS = 5 billion mcap

GL everyone

Pages:
Jump to: