Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 92. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer
If I freeze 10k BOS, do I get a reward?

Yes, you get freezing rewards if you freeze 10,000 BOS. If you have 40,000 BOS, you can run a node and earn confirmation and transaction rewards as well. Feel free to try out this calculator to get a high level overview of all type of rewards.

Hi,

i generated a Seed/Address and tried to login into my wallet just to check if everything works, but i am not able to login.

Is that to be expected?

The wallet is still empty.
you will not be able to login if you dont have some BOSCOIN.
lets try with me, PM me your BOSCOIN address.

The Public Address starts with a letter G

Just a friendly reminder: never share your secret key with anyone! Not even with the BOScoin team, no member will ever ask for your secret key.

Hi,

i generated a Seed/Address and tried to login into my wallet just to check if everything works, but i am not able to login.

Is that to be expected?

Your web wallet account needs a minimum balance of 0.1 BOS before it can be opened, so this is expected behavior. As long as you have copy pasted the secret key, you will be able to log into your account once it has balance.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Good luck everyone! waiting for that Christmas present xD
I think this will be a Christmas present for BOSCOIN holders, and will probably get closer to the news listings in exchange

New exchange listing before Christmas and the new year is going to be a big present for all bos coin holders and I am eagerly waiting for this to happen.I had enough of hitbtc for now and do not want to trade over there.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
where can I check the wp for this project? It would be cool to read it in french
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I think this will be a Christmas present for BOSCOIN holders, and will probably get closer to the news listings in exchange
everyone waiting boscin trade at kucoin, i hope the price will same at price HITBTC 3$, good luck dev
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Activity: 1498
Merit: 504
Does boscoin is running on the mainnet or it's still on the testnet? Apologies for being inactive supporter also congratulations to kucoin listing

Currently it's still the TokenNet that's live. The MainNet is to be launched in early 2018.

if its only the tokennet so we will not be able to make deposit to kucoin once listed right? so how we will make a trade then
Activity: 368
You can get freeze reward according number of units frozen on the boscoin network. check it here: https://bosradar.com/boscoin-freezing-reward-calculator/
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

Hi,

Is that to be expected?

you will not be able to login if you dont have some BOSCOIN.
lets try with me, PM me your BOSCOIN address.

The Public Address starts with a letter G
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

Hi,

Is that to be expected?

What's missing for HitBTC to allow deposit and withdrawals from BOSCoin? Has not the blockchain been integrated yet? Will we see Kucoin being allowed before HitBTC? Roll Eyes It's impossible to deal at this time, IOU tokens usually devalue too much the opening of markets.

Nothing is missing actually. The TokenNet is up and running and the team has provided HitBTC and KuCoin with all necessary documentation to integrate the TokenNet API. Everything that can be done by the team has been done, it's up to HitBTC and KuCoin now to actually configure their systems and get BOScoin listed.
Does boscoin is running on the mainnet or it's still on the testnet? Apologies for being inactive supporter also congratulations to kucoin listing

Currently it's still the TokenNet that's live. The MainNet is to be launched in early 2018.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 504
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
Information from the telegram chat. @dahemmer Is it fake or truth?

I am Vice President of Blockchain OS, YONGKWAN CHOI. We agreed with an Exchange in Korea to LIST boscoin. Listing well be very sudden and We are talking with other exchanges. Thank you very much.

What I'm hearing is that the token will be listed on one exchange this year, I think this is a huge thing for the team, they need to sort out the exchange listing this year and be able to focus on the Mainnet release next year

This looks to be a great start for the new year if the provided information is real, else its just another day wait for a better exchange for boscoin.I would suggest not to get carried away without any authenticity of this information.
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
When can launch an exchange?It is long time...
Activity: 896
Merit: 556
This needs to be confirmed that it is not a FUD. Go BOS team! we need to enter the market as soon as possible
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Information from the telegram chat. @dahemmer Is it fake or truth?

I am Vice President of Blockchain OS, YONGKWAN CHOI. We agreed with an Exchange in Korea to LIST boscoin. Listing well be very sudden and We are talking with other exchanges. Thank you very much.

I'm not sure if it's legitimate, but I do know that the team has been in touch with several exchanges, they just can't talk about it because of NDAs. Keep in mind that it's totally up to the exchanges to list BOScoin and that no exact dates have been announced.

Hopefully thats true!
BOS promised to us, that they will launch at the end of this year. Hopefully we can get late xmas presents Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: