Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 87. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 294
There are some updates and teasers that the team are posting, well, that's good news but what the real good news that we are waiting is the official exchange that we can trade our boscoin so that the investors will get back their investments.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Dear developers of BOS! You decide on your statements. You say that before the January 1 listing will be the exchange team says there is no news about this. Now you claim that within a few days. It's been a long time ... I'm beginning to doubt you. And I'm not the only one !!!

doubt in some other forum Smiley here are BOS belivers! BOS coin will sucseed are you with them or not! and really! it doesnt mather does it take 8 months or 12 months time anymore! crypto=high risk high reward! so if you bought some then take responsibility and wait and dont post here your own personal problems! theres nothing wrong with BOS future!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Dear developers of BOS! You decide on your statements. You say that before the January 1 listing will be the exchange team says there is no news about this. Now you claim that within a few days. It's been a long time ... I'm beginning to doubt you. And I'm not the only one !!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer
It has gone many days that BOScoin ICO finished but still it is in doubt of exchange listing. Do I want to know that whether it is already listed on any exchange? If, already listed in what exchanges. I got the information that it is going to list on Kucoin exchange But, while I query about it to the team of KUcoin they said that we have no information about that. However, I voted in their platform.

BOScoin is about to be listed on KuCoin and HitBTC, but it's totally up to these exchanges to actually integrate the BOScoin wallet before listing and trading can start.

We have won the KuCoin vote and the KuCoin team is currently integrating the BOScoin wallet, but they haven't shared an exact listing date though. Listing might happen in the next few weeks, but it's up to the exchanges to actually do so.
Activity: 420
It has gone many days that BOScoin ICO finished but still it is in doubt of exchange listing. Do I want to know that whether it is already listed on any exchange? If, already listed in what exchanges. I got the information that it is going to list on Kucoin exchange But, while I query about it to the team of KUcoin they said that we have no information about that. However, I voted in their platform.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Welcome everyone to the year 2018 and the year of the Dog!
We hope that everything works out for you and your family this year!
We have an exciting year ahead of us and hope BOScoin also be part of your success.

Community Management Updates
We are no longer supporting telegram. This includes the unofficial English channels, as well as unofficial Korean channels. The only telegram channel we are supporting as of now is the official Korean channel and the title reads [보스코인 한글 공식 채팅방]. Mind you, the BOS Platform Foundation does not engage in any social networking activities through KakaoTalk, Twitter, Facebook, Telegram or Youtube. If you see an ID saying BOS Platform Foundation, especially in Korean, just ignore. We are well aware of the situation and have sent out warnings. Legal action will follow.

If you have a question for BOS core team then you need to email [email protected], or post a topic in the official forum at https://forum.boscoin.io. We recommend you send an email if your request contains sensitive information, but if your question would benefit the community with a public answer then by all means post a topic in the forum, and we will respond to your question.

Conference and Meetups

We will be attending the Bitcoin, Ethereum and Blockchain Super Conference in Dallas, Texas and our CTO Yezune Choi is one of the headline speakers. You can check out the details in their website https://www.bitcoinsuperconference.com

Yezune(CTO) will be briefly speaking about a new aspect of the BOS Platform. We will also be having a booth so If you are in the vicinity, come by and hit us up:) The conference will be held in February 16~18th but if you can't make it to the conference, we will also be having a Meetup in the evening. The following is the Meetup schedule for the next couple of months.

Geneva, Switzerland Meetup Jan. 23rd (Wednesday)
Seoul, Korea Meetup Jan. 26th (Friday)
Dallas, Texas Meetup Feb. 17th (Saturday)
Bay Area, California Meetup Feb. 20th (Tuesday)
The exact time and venue needs to be confirmed and will be announced at a later date. Please note that these dates may be subject to change.
Why we don't have BOScoin in this list? https://www.binance.com/vote.html The developers were lazy and did not fill in the questionnaire on the fate?
In the middle of the day, everything is progressively less than before the project.

The team has already filled in the application form, but it's up to Binance to actually include us into the voting round.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Why we don't have BOScoin in this list? https://www.binance.com/vote.html The developers were lazy and did not fill in the questionnaire on the fate?
In the middle of the day, everything is progressively less than before the project.
boscoin will be in the kucoin, you can wait until the time comes to the kucoin
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Kucoin was a very good stock market. Utrust 's even paid the price to the moon.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
BOScoin - A platform based on SCP, OWL + TAL
I didn't use Kucoin before but if they will list Boscoin I would be happy to use.
Waiting for official launch in any exchange so we can start trading. It's been too long, seriously.

Happy New Year. We are ready to receive new news on the $ BOS.
The project will be great this year.

I didn't use Kucoin before but if they will list Boscoin I would be happy to use. Waiting for official launch in any exchange so we can start trading. It's been too long, seriously.

Boscoin's landing on the trading platform is too difficult
It's a long wait~

I think they will surprise you for the new year. I hope the lists of stock exchanges for 1-2 months.

You may like to be prepared for the listing at KuCoin in the very next days.

So setup you account soon or better now: https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E5Y3YF

Purchasing KCS shares, which is KuCoins own coin, may benefit you, too.

Because you will not only get a daily KCS reward and trading price reduction on ammount of holding KCS, but ALSO from the trading volume of ANY COIN listed at KuCoin!

Means by holding KCS shares you will earn some BOScoins, too, once listed.
Activity: 32
I think they will surprise you for the new year. I hope the lists of stock exchanges for 1-2 months.

I believe our expectations will be rewarded.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
Boscoin's landing on the trading platform is too difficult
It's a long wait~
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
I didn't use Kucoin before but if they will list Boscoin I would be happy to use. Waiting for official launch in any exchange so we can start trading. It's been too long, seriously.
Activity: 32

Happy New Year. We are ready to receive new news on the $ BOS.
The project will be great this year.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I know it is good to have Boscoin listed on exchanges, but it sees to e that some people are just waiting to see the coin on exchange to dump their tokens, people should not be disappointed to see the price crashed when it hit exchange

you sound like empty bag holder  Grin
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
Activity: 8
My fear is the constant bungling of EVERYTHING...

There were like 3 straight screwups earlier in November (chain reversal, etc) that indicate the team has no clue...  They said "human error", "it won't happen again" - how scary is that?

They said - we'll be on Exchanges by end of year.  NOTTTTT.... In spite of having HUGE resources (massive investment, and Bitcoin has skyrocketed since they took the ICO in)

Now they say "Exchange has difficulty integrating our blockchain"... WHY?  Exchanges have no problems with everyone else's blockchain...

Maybe because TokenNET is failure, and MainNET is who knows how long away...

By the time they hit the market (if ever), others will have eaten their lunch...

Too long, too late, too slow, no excuses.  Least of  all money - they have TONS.

Management seems not their strength. They had MONTHS to prepare at least HitBTC exchange for the listing. It's not like everyone knew from the launch of the net just days before.

But that's very typical in that field, folks lack basic management qualities.

Rest assured the team did the necessary in order for BOScoin to be listed. They provided HitBTC and KuCoin with documentation to integrate BOScoin's wallet, but in the end it's up to those exchanges to actually do it.

Most exchanges also demand non-disclosure agreements to be signed, making it hard for the team to actually provide details about the listing process.
Pages:
Jump to: