Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 90. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
I want to sell 300 Boscoin on wallet
Anyone interest send a PM
Thank you
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
BOS Newsletter - Dec. 26th, 2017

Interesting perspective, never thought about the forked money raised from the early ICO's...that would be a huge disservice to cash out the forked coins and not disclose.  Press them on it for an answer.
It doesn’t matter how many forks the bos team benefits from. Would you be entitled to funds that they raised if they held another investment round? Everyone knew upfront that you got 40,000 bos per 1 btc contributed. If you chose to participate in the ico then you get what you paid for. Any incoming monies to the project beyond the ico should go directly towards building bos bigger and better. We all win in this case.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250

Development Updates

Although we can pretty much agree that creating an ERC20 token would have been much easier, we also hoped to learn and gain from the experience of running a separate consensus protocol and this would also help in creating our own consensus protocol. As you probably know, BOScoin's current consensus protocol is more or less identical to Stellar's Federated Byzantine Agreement, or SCP, but we have been working to modify FBA to better suit our project. We are currently testing an Advanced Federated Byzantine Agreement model and proof of concept is currently under way, as well as a full request code review. A second model has already completed code review and testing of reaching consensus within a quorum. We are also trying to downsize the traffic of FBA to improve latency by gathering up all traffic within a timeframe to a single bundle.

Trust Contracts will be programmable and approachable using ontology and below is a simple diagram on how to understand the flow. Testing of prototypes are currently being made for the flow to work in use cases such as transfer and raising of funds.

I reached out to you all awhile back and insisted that you all release erc20 tokens before mainnet launch to increase speculation, build the community and give ico holders a way to take some profits instead of their money just idle.  QRL implemented this very same idea and I came to you all with this, when you didn't act upon it...I decided not to invest in the ICO.   I thought you all could have been a neo/qtum to South Korea I guess time will tell.  Hang in there investors, no choice really ?

Agreed, there was another ICO recently that compensated users in the increase of ETH value and BTC value since the raise, This is what BOSCOIN team should of done especially when they raised in bitcoin; moreover, received the forks Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, and now united Bitcoin, Btcgod, and B2X on the 28th; the team is GREEDY as HELL, Kept all of our increase in value and forked coins for themselves.

Team offered no coins as compensation for listing on exchanges; I myself would give 100k bos to any exchange who would list BOS. and I'm one person. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!

What in the WORLD?!?! Not cool BOSCOIN

Interesting perspective, never thought about the forked money raised from the early ICO's...that would be a huge disservice to cash out the forked coins and not disclose.  Press them on it for an answer.
Activity: 280
BOScoin Community Volunteer
So what happen to your coin now? Is it missed or not? When this is happen? If you said that i will think again to trade at hitbtc

More on Hitbtc tokens boscoin is not just IOU? For I believe that we can not yet send or remove boscoin from hitbtc

HitBTC is still trading BOScoin as IOU, they haven't configured their system yet to work with BOScoin's TokenNet. Withdrawals and deposits should be available soon, but no exact date has been announced.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12

Development Updates

Although we can pretty much agree that creating an ERC20 token would have been much easier, we also hoped to learn and gain from the experience of running a separate consensus protocol and this would also help in creating our own consensus protocol. As you probably know, BOScoin's current consensus protocol is more or less identical to Stellar's Federated Byzantine Agreement, or SCP, but we have been working to modify FBA to better suit our project. We are currently testing an Advanced Federated Byzantine Agreement model and proof of concept is currently under way, as well as a full request code review. A second model has already completed code review and testing of reaching consensus within a quorum. We are also trying to downsize the traffic of FBA to improve latency by gathering up all traffic within a timeframe to a single bundle.

Trust Contracts will be programmable and approachable using ontology and below is a simple diagram on how to understand the flow. Testing of prototypes are currently being made for the flow to work in use cases such as transfer and raising of funds.

I reached out to you all awhile back and insisted that you all release erc20 tokens before mainnet launch to increase speculation, build the community and give ico holders a way to take some profits instead of their money just idle.  QRL implemented this very same idea and I came to you all with this, when you didn't act upon it...I decided not to invest in the ICO.   I thought you all could have been a neo/qtum to South Korea I guess time will tell.  Hang in there investors, no choice really ?

Agreed, there was another ICO recently that compensated users in the increase of ETH value and BTC value since the raise, This is what BOSCOIN team should of done especially when they raised in bitcoin; moreover, received the forks Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, and now united Bitcoin, Btcgod, and B2X on the 28th; the team is GREEDY as HELL, Kept all of our increase in value and forked coins for themselves.

Team offered no coins as compensation for listing on exchanges; I myself would give 100k bos to any exchange who would list BOS. and I'm one person. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!

What in the WORLD?!?! Not cool BOSCOIN
Activity: 243
The wait has been horrendously long, but I guess it is nigh. hope the price is reasonable, so I can buy some more... but I guess ought to be valued for the long wait alone
Activity: 343

Development Updates

I reached out to you all awhile back and insisted that you all release erc20 tokens before mainnet launch to increase speculation, build the community and give ico holders a way to take some profits instead of their money just idle.  QRL implemented this very same idea and I came to you all with this, when you didn't act upon it...I decided not to invest in the ICO.   I thought you all could have been a neo/qtum to South Korea I guess time will tell.  Hang in there investors, no choice really ?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
hitbtc is a fucking scam exchange, i have order to withdrawal my bitcoin but it is still pending 4 days . i check the tx hash but it cannot found . Smiley
i have same problem with ETH withrawal. It also does not allow deposit and withdrawal of BOS
So what happen to your coin now? Is it missed or not? When this is happen? If you said that i will think again to trade at hitbtc

More on Hitbtc tokens boscoin is not just IOU? For I believe that we can not yet send or remove boscoin from hitbtc
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
BOScoin - A platform based on SCP, OWL + TAL
Anyone want to sell BOSCOIN, contact me

Same info to you:
BOScoin will get listed on KuCoin https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E5Y3YF (Invitation link) anytime soon
(could be tomorrow) and volume and trades will happen there. Maybe you want to prepare for that?
What the hell is going on, what's the problem of kucoin to integrate a coin? It seems to me it's done artificially (

Yes, integration is done manually.
But they are on it. They want our volume of course.
BOScoin community even asked for a pairing in USDT and KCS.
Hope they do it.

ERC-20 token is integrated in a few hours I could watch today with Bounty0x.
PM if interested in selling BOS OTC. I am looking to buy 40k+.

Aiden perhaps you'll find someone, but BOScoin will be listed on KuCoin https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E5Y3YF
(Invitation link) anytime soon (could be tomorrow) and volume and trades will happen there.
Just in case you want to prepare for that.
My thought was that by now we will have this coin on one exchange by now but it is not so, only IOU tokens being traded on hitBTC, I actual value of this token will come when the mainnet is released

I got from KuCoin telegram channel that BOScoins integration takes its time.
They are working on it and we just need to be patient.
They are eager to see our volume.
And I'm sure we can give them volume.
Activity: 1148
hitbtc is a fucking scam exchange, i have order to withdrawal my bitcoin but it is still pending 4 days . i check the tx hash but it cannot found . Smiley
i have same problem with ETH withrawal. It also does not allow deposit and withdrawal of BOS
Activity: 504
Anyone want to sell BOSCOIN, contact me
Activity: 63
We added BOScoin to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com)! This will allow new users to learn about BOScoin and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support BOS so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your BOS addresses on your profile to receive tips / payments / donations in BOS from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help add supported services? The more active the BOScoin profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the BOScoin project!

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/VW9u1

Thank you very much, I've enrolled to it, though I'm already 3 months with BOS I would like to learn more.
Thank u so much
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
PM if interested in selling BOS OTC. I am looking to buy 40k+.
Activity: 210
What the hell is going on, what's the problem of kucoin to integrate a coin? It seems to me it's done artificially (
Activity: 887
Merit: 500

I hope someone who has cheated me wants to give a little sustenance

I don't understand what makes you cheated here.Many projects are delayed and it is sometimes necessary to have a working product with delay rather than a bug one when released in a hurry.
Activity: 588
Merit: 354

Development Updates

Activity: 368
Pages:
Jump to: