Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 89. (Read 227585 times)

legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
What is the problem with HITBTC as an exchange? Never had problems with them except they trading  IOU tokens a lot.

Generally Hitbtc is quite good exchange but they couldn't figure out how to list Boscoin for months. It shouldn't be that hard to implement wallet.

I heard hitbtc started to charge customers for depositing funds? not sure only for bitcoin or all other altcoins as well.If someone has any information, can you post?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
What is the problem with HITBTC as an exchange? Never had problems with them except they trading  IOU tokens a lot.

Generally Hitbtc is quite good exchange but they couldn't figure out how to list Boscoin for months. It shouldn't be that hard to implement wallet.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
dont use HITBTC is not an exchange<<<<<<<<<<<<<

change your marketing strategist...
you have a lambo like ico and you put the wheels of a city car

thats incredible!

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
It's 2018 and we still wait for exchanges to list Boscoin. It's very frustrating for ICO investors now.
I hope you can cover this up by starting 10x ICO price per USD.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Question to Boscoin management/ Kucoin management...........If one scrolls through all recent announcements for the past month on Kucoin.....why have all references to Boscoin winning Kucoin's First Coin Vote been removed from the Kucoin website?? Seems strange!!

If you would be an active reader of BOScoins slack or discourse forum or check the KuCoin Twitter or their telegram channel regulary, than you would know that things are in progress:

Here the Twitter statement from KuCoins CEO Michael Gan from about 10h ago:
https://twitter.com/gan_chun/status/945806838443806720

Which is in fact good news, that KuCoin and BOS team are really working on it.
Just be patient.
I'm pretty sure KuCoin wants our trading volume and trading value to get bigger.

I'm for myself are much more curious what HitBTC will do after BOScoin can be traded at KuCoin and about the upcoming MainNet on which the devs worked silently without publishing much.
the good news, giving the chance to start trading this coin, and exchanges between participants. we will have many surprises in early trade.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
dont use HITBTC is not an exchange<<<<<<<<<<<<<

change your marketing strategist...
you have a lambo like ico and you put the wheels of a city car

thats incredible!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I know the exchange thing is making people very frustrated especially when you look at the price of BTC, but I believe the wait will soon be over, the frustrating thing here is HitBTC decision to keep trading IOU token even after several weeks that the tokennet has been released
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer
Any chance we will see Boscoin on some real exchanges (bittrex or binance) before new years eve ?) Smiley

I don't think it is possible now without mainnet.Those exchanges will list the token based on the volume of exchanges which list BOS and I am sure it will be listed on these exchanges too.

Exchanges can already list BOScoin thanks to the TokenNet, we don't need to wait for the MainNet to launch. It's up to the exchanges, however, to first integrate the BOScoin wallet before trading can start.
Any chance we will see Boscoin on some real exchanges (bittrex or binance) before new years eve ?) Smiley

BOScoin will more likely be listed on exchanges in early 2018. KuCoin and HitBTC are already working on the wallet integration and the team is in touch with several other exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

I don't think it is possible now without mainnet.Those exchanges will list the token based on the volume of exchanges which list BOS and I am sure it will be listed on these exchanges too.
Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/
this entry is from november 5. :

"Current status :
1854 participants received their BOS (162940820.22 BOS, 32.59% of total)
824 participants has 4 units or more (155294346.63 BOS, 95.31% of distributed BOS)
270 participants has 1 to 4 units (6068176.11 BOS, 3.72% of distributed BOS)
760 participants has less than 1 unit (1578297.49 BOS, 0.97% of distributed BOS)
Richest one has 4325460.00 BOS
Top 1% has 21.40% of distributed BOS
Top 5% has 50.07% of distributed BOS
First payment was at 2017-11-01T03:16:01Z
Last payment was at 2017-11-05T14:16:24Z "

I'm sure big holders wont give their coins for 1$, I wont give my coins for 10$ either. Maybe kids will be happy with 0,5$, but dont forget that is "even" price for now.
current coins may not give, but the number of coins will increase and if it is not visible results by the middle of 2018, we can see massive relief.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Activity: 20
Confirm. I think its better that way. The dev ought to consider the ease of listing on exchange.
Activity: 588
Merit: 354
It would be nice if you had done the ICON project like a road map. They will first go out as ERC20 tokens, and they will pass to Loopchain in the future.
Scott Matheina, BOScoin's community manager, has made a statement about the current project state regarding exchanges, milestones and future goals:

Quote from: Scott Matheina
Listing on exchanges is a process, and these things take time. Any anxiety our community members are facing is the result of being a part of a startup developing a new blockchain platform, so anyone considering buying our token should be interested in the long term prospects of BOSnet, and have some patience. Don’t focus on short term gains. My advice for everyone in our community is to research our company and project, wait for an exchange to list our token (note: OTC peer-to-peer trading has many risks). It’s important to know about blockchain technology in order to understand how our project will create real sustainable value. We have a well thought out plan for the BOSnet platform, and a long term development road map which goes beyond just the BOSnet platform, but also developing many business and technology use cases that go beyond just a smart contract platform. We are working every day to make this a reality.

We are focused on meeting the goals of the project as outlined in the BOScoin White Paper - https://boscoin.io/wp-content/themes/boscoin/src/pdf/BOScoinWhitePaper.pdf3, with past updates to the development road map published on https://medium.com/@boscoin8. There will be development updates in the near future.

We are in the midst of a technological revolution, and there are some who are not capable of understanding, appreciating, or handling the ups and downs of being a part of a project such as ours, and that is ok. Know your limits, and please don’t broadcast your anxiety or fears on our community. There are many solid members of our community, who understand our long term vision and that it does in fact take time to build a new blockchain platform. Thank you for your support in our vision.

Users who spam, by posting over and over again, their illogical fears, and anxieties will be moderated for the overall health of our community. We do not censor criticism, but I won’t tolerate personal attacks against my team members, or community members. The community plays a part in moderating both the slack and the forum, and on the forum users can flag other user posts for review. Any user who is flagged repeatedly may be restricted or suspended based on their own actions. Be respectful of other users, and know if you are a toxic user then actions will be taken up to and including suspended access to our official communication channels.
Activity: 472

It just makes me laugh when I see people who say things like 'compensate the earnings I would have made/earned if I had just kept ETH/BTC without investing in your coin/token'...

It's like exchanging USD to EURO in a money exchanger and then going back there after months asking for a "compensation" on the amounts you would have earned if you have just kept the USD.

Really? I can't even...
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
BOScoin - A platform based on SCP, OWL + TAL
Question to Boscoin management/ Kucoin management...........If one scrolls through all recent announcements for the past month on Kucoin.....why have all references to Boscoin winning Kucoin's First Coin Vote been removed from the Kucoin website?? Seems strange!!

If you would be an active reader of BOScoins slack or discourse forum or check the KuCoin Twitter or their telegram channel regulary, than you would know that things are in progress:

Here the Twitter statement from KuCoins CEO Michael Gan from about 10h ago:
https://twitter.com/gan_chun/status/945806838443806720

Which is in fact good news, that KuCoin and BOS team are really working on it.
Just be patient.
I'm pretty sure KuCoin wants our trading volume and trading value to get bigger.

I'm for myself are much more curious what HitBTC will do after BOScoin can be traded at KuCoin and about the upcoming MainNet on which the devs worked silently without publishing much.
Activity: 9

2.)  Some have written in about the increase value in ETH and BTC since the ICO and the additional coins generated from related Forks and whether or not we should get compensated...........I would rather that management answer my original enquiries as to, since the value of BTC etc has risen at least 5 to 6 times since the ICO, then why has the management not hired many more DEVs to move this Project along. You could pay them $500,000 a piece , get the best in the world and still not put a dent in the present-valued Boscoin coffers.

How about some answers!!
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Even a project that TEZOS passes in whitepaper needs to be better managed. I did not lose my belief, but it got a little weak. I trust you .

Yes, the delay gives a negative thought to many of the investors as to whether we will have the product available to all of us and our trust in boscoin does not go down so early.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
Even a project that TEZOS passes in whitepaper needs to be better managed. I did not lose my belief, but it got a little weak. I trust you .
Pages:
Jump to: