Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 37. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Amazing project!!!Good luck guys)))The project captures, waiting for entrance to large stock exchanges!!
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Joined  the airdrop,a project with long term vision,all the best
Activity: 56
I did not expect to see such an idea! Pleasantly surprised! A lot of people want to work with crypto. But it's hard, you need a lot of help. I will follow your steps! Success
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Hi Dev, I like your project and Im attracted to invest in it. I hope your project will be a success and Im hoping that more investors will be attracted to join your project. Good luck. Please update us regularly about new features.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
in my opinion an interesting project. subscribe to you in a telegram, facebook and Twitter. I will follow developments. good luck!
Activity: 58
i just joined it!
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
I have reviewed your web site and your team. I'm thinking of investing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
An interesting project with a thoughtful application and road map. After launching your platform, do you plan to migrate to your blockchain?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
interesting project, I hope it will be successful
Activity: 3
I think this project is the next Generation . They will find a way to optimize all all ways. I am Happy to be in Your Team and that i can be a Part of thus Project!
Activity: 327
I can help with german translation for your cool project!
Activity: 93
This could be very popular - with the increase in Cyrpto Newbies there is be real need for crypto blockchain wallets educational training.  when I first wanted to buy crypto I could not figure of the wallets so I never bought.  Later I had to watch several hours of YouTube videos to figure it out.  This could easily be big as it is needed.
Activity: 252
Merit: 25
A good project with an understandable roadmap. I will be waiting for launch the Network Learning eLearning platform. A great future awaits him. Good luck dev.
Activity: 69
It's nice to be a part of such a serious project. NTWK go go!
Activity: 405
the token can work for this very interesting learning
Activity: 72
It is evident that the coin has already achieved some success, we are waiting for the addition to the main stock exchanges
Activity: 364
The project captures, waiting for entrance to large stock exchanges! Cool
Activity: 294
the are agood think on the way, nice project
Activity: 234
Coinmarketcap shows 200% growth over a 24-hour period and i like it!
Activity: 31
I like the fact that the social platform for eLerning etc, is made easy and understandable, the goals appear to be achievable and the platform seems real. A significant project worthy of keeping an eye on.

Good luck team, you have my support.
Pages:
Jump to: