Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 35. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I think your project has great potentials because it is an innovation. What the community now lacks is to innovate like you. Flying to the moon is just a matter of time, and I wish you good luck.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I hope you can really help "average Joe Smiley" understand and enter it into the crypto life, thanks to your interactive training platform.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The project is well explained and very interesting. The team is super! I join you and I will follow you closely ... Best Regards!
Activity: 420
A powerful team of professionals. Very good project with great potential! Good luck!
Activity: 255
Thank you for this dev hope for the success of this project.
Activity: 126
A promising project. I'm late to join the project.
Activity: 476
A very interesting project. I hope they will succeed and everything will be just fine. I wish you a successful development project.I will follow the development of the project and assist in PR
Activity: 193
Really nice to connect the big elearning market with the future technology blockchain. I think if you keep up your roadmap and start with really nice elearnings, than this project is going to explode. Btw do you still search members for your team or are you already staffed? If yes, just pm me. Thank you in advance and keep it up.
Activity: 364
This airdrop is great, strict rules applied, so no dumb people will follow it again and dump the token's price
That's why its important, if price is stable, the team inspired to run the roadmap
Activity: 2
Very good project, best of luck!!!
Activity: 420
It  is a good idea with the best learning project for cryptocurrency and modern  distribution of coins via airdrop. Ambitious team. Waiting development and good luck to the devs.
Activity: 40
Keep going, I’ll support you.
Activity: 473
Merit: 11
I think this token become a good investment, people want it for free, and hold it till the price reach the best place for trade
Activity: 350
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
This is very promising project i think, with that supply, im sure the price will increase in time by time, because some people and investor need this token vision, with now rate is 0.003$ since i post this, the team and also me support this and hope this token reach 1$
Activity: 84
I like the way developers manage the project.
Activity: 34
Great Idea Great Project.
Keep going, you have my full support.
Activity: 104
What is unique about this project is it's adaptability to the masses. Their eLearning platform, will surely put an average Joe from the ground to Cryptocurrency life. Thus, the more people involved, the good it is for Crypto world.
Activity: 13
A project with big potential. Hope for  great development in this project.
Coming soon Bittrex !!!!!
Activity: 74
This project looks good. Will it be on etherdelta and blockfolio?
Activity: 350
A great project that attracted me was the professionalism of his team, well-thought-out marketing roadmap. I think we should trust guys.
Pages:
Jump to: