Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 62. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 281
Very good project. Looking forward to having more updates.  I am very interested in this project. Thanks
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
A project with big potential. They have fast transaction.
Hope for great development in this project

I joined the airdrop
Activity: 938
Participated in the airdrop. Looking forward for more updates and development of this project. Hoping for its success. Thanks Dev.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
hopefully ntwk token success the future like other tokens that have been successful
Activity: 101
Pencari Receh
This real project , you should invest here guys
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN
A project that makes an awareness that is fueled by the power of social media. This is a great idea, nowadays people seems too focus on things unaware on whats happening on them. Nice, i will strongly support this idea. Best of luck to those people behind this.
Activity: 378
Great project of the future token ,

Long live, goo to the moon..

Good luck
Thanks
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Looks like a Great project.
Good luck
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
This coin has a lot of potential.
I just hope that the community and developers will fully support this token.
Then we'll look forward. Wish good luck!
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Good project to watch out for.
Activity: 13
The ntwk project plans to launch the Network Learning eLearning platform. It is good idea! Project will have big future! Hope I will use this platform.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
Great project, the team is very good, the project is very detailed well done! participate in the bounty Smiley
Activity: 51
Hi. Is there a bounty program?
Activity: 168
This will be very useful tool especially for beginners who are still with zero knowledge when it comes to the crypto trend
Activity: 392
Powerful team is working hard to build a success I continue to support you guys good luck Smiley
Activity: 57
This project well be planned, I very interesting.
Good luck for your project  Wink
Activity: 2
nice idea. it's success not a surprise.
Activity: 12
I think it's a very interesting project. I verify that your roadmap is well structured with a first phase of development and launch, and a second phase of premium content in Q4 2018. congratulations.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
A happiness for me can always support every step of the team to make the project work well. and I believe that this project will be successful and successful. keep Team spirit
Goodluck dev
Activity: 234
Have participated ntwk token project. Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: