Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 60. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
I can bet this project will be great and successful since they based mostly on social media mass adoption, the more demand the more price hike. I like this project. Goodluck dev. Ive joined airdrop too.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
A good project. I am happy can join it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi dev and team , good project /concept .. the Crypto market only has a small percentage of the population involved at the current time , alot will need to learn the basic quick and easy ... will follow and support wish best of luck with project
Activity: 169
learning platform for the sake of crypto world..we definitely need more of this with all these opportunities that these things created but also with all those fudders and scammers around..
Activity: 161
I am big fan of eLearning like many others... This is a very thoughtful project and wish you all the very best to a successful implementation of this project.
Activity: 431
Merit: 108

i have join the airdrop dev , good luck on this project and hoping for your success .
Activity: 57
Merit: 0

great potential, believe in your success
Activity: 136
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Aweaome project with lots of bounties, hope to see more development and progress, nice site, more communities willcome and investors will attract. Lets send this to.the moon.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
How are you going to get content creators to move from their preferred platform to your new platform?
Activity: 28
Good project, looks very intersting and promising for me, good luck dev
Activity: 742
In future, NTWK can mined?
Activity: 28
Nice Work Dev. Best of luck, hoping this coin will stand among others
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
stop complaining !!!
i just wanted to say thanks for this awesome chance
wishing this project a great success a head
Activity: 294
i wish you success dev , i will support you 😁
Activity: 89
great project.looking good,goodluck with it!
Activity: 350
Crazy awesome project. Outstanding and very active team. Very bright future for this token
Activity: 4
All the information are neatly described..hopefully the tokens will do great
 in future.. excellent work guys
Activity: 295
Continue Doing good for this beautiful project. And support to those who joined here.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
Keep going, it will success in the end. The objective is amazing . The ntwk project plans to launch the Network Learning eLearning platform.keep working for this for this is a good project. Looking forward for seeing this flying high.
Activity: 56
Join this  project..how much tottal supply?
I miss airdrop round 1😅
Goodbless  dev
Pages:
Jump to: