Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 58. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
its a nice project...im loooking forward into it thanks devs and gudluck..
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I read the white paper and searched more about the team members.. Their concept is really good and they have good past experience. I think this project may reach the top very fast..
Activity: 39
This is Awesome, l like the fact that you made learning to be free, these would encourage and enlighten a lot of crypto newbies
Activity: 255
Merit: 11
I am supporting this project all the way out. I hope this will be more successful and I suggest for the good of community to have active developer and chat group for the latest updates and questions of all users.
Activity: 316
gotta watch this project

cryptogideon19
Activity: 406
wow good project & nice concept good luck..
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
hi team, the project is progressing well, already listed in cmc and having a strong community! keep working like that! good luck
Activity: 342
Merit: 108
Bounty Detective
Im hoping that this project will be exciting and will reach to the moon.
Activity: 10
How is ntwk going to help people learn?

The ntwk project has secured networklearning.io to be the official eLearning platform for cryptocurrency. With inspiration from other learning projects such as the Khan Academy and Code Academy, the ntwk team will be designing a platform from the ground up which will be intuitive, yet extremely simple so that anyone may jump into it and learn the ins-and-outs of cryptocurrency buying, selling, trading, and even mining.

Is it really star status on the networklearning.io platform ?
We only see that is little bit content forum right now.
How to make it big ? Do not copy BTT forum .

Activity: 322
Merit: 103
A good project with a somehow new concept and the team looks promising too. I will support this program
Activity: 240
Really interesting project, i will keep an eye on it. Good luck dev
Activity: 26
where this coin will list in exchange?
Activity: 167
good project model. this project definitely has good potential for investment.
Activity: 70
I like the concept of this project
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
The project has a good idea, good Ethereum platform, we will have a lot of advantages in development and investment
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
The ntwk project has secured networklearning.io to be the official eLearning platform for cryptocurrency. & project is an awareness project that is fueled by the power of social media. way to moon
Activity: 35
I'm so much in love with this project. The white paper is so attractive as it deals with crypto currency  tutoring. Every crypto trader (experts and boobs alike) always desire to learn more, so this is gonna fly soonest. Great job dev, all the best with the project.
Activity: 60
ntwk Token - The Awareness Project
It's good naming on this project.

I have visited the forums, but it still have much information to learning.
http://networklearning.io/forums/

Is it only a forums on the elearning section ?
Any clear direction for newbie learning  ? easy to read and understand.

elearning the way is hope people easy to understand the knowledge.
But i can't see any details on this right now .
Dev Team, hope can explain more on this project.
Activity: 13
Hoping the airdrop will be successful and this project will go to the outside of the world!
Activity: 21
i have read ntwk whitepaper and i was amaze really, but i would like to ask when will you be announcing for another official exchanger? glad to hear from you ntwk dev team, cheers to y'all.
Pages:
Jump to: