Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 57. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10
I think, it must better project of project.
Activity: 327
Nice project dev i hope it will succed
Activity: 185
Finally a platform from the ground up which will be intuitive, yet extremely simple so that anyone may jump into it and learn the ins-and-outs of cryptocurrency buying, selling, trading, and even mining, this will be helpfull to all the newbies to cryptomarket .
Good luck devs.
Activity: 270
Ntwk token for e-learning platform, it has detailed plans, focus on the development of the field of education block, the current cable airdrop activities, we quickly participate in it
Activity: 244
Merit: 13
This project is great, ill gonna join this. I know it will success . Good luck!
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
project is looking promising with great potential. god luck team
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I would very much like this token to be listed in Kucoin
Activity: 224
The Project got my attention... Potential Coin is 100%...

THis is nice Project
Activity: 644
always love etherum blockchain . good luck , great project , i'm waiting for seeing success of this project
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 7
Thanks network token to giving a chance to get an airdrop. You have a nice run because you officially listed on etherdelta. I know this project will be success in near future. I hodl the token that you will give and i buy some more. Thanks devs. Road to success !
Activity: 336
I love this project i hope it will become successful and i will support this.
Activity: 47
With thies eLearning platform designed to bring cryptocurrency adoption to the masses is a big thing for the crypto world. Hoping for the teams' success.
Activity: 28
not bad, very interesting, will see
Activity: 196
your project very interesting and I participated in airdrop you.
Activity: 29
Congratulations devs for this project may you have a successful career thru your great efforts.
Activity: 88
Looking forward to this project.
Activity: 181
Jan
What a great and great project. Awesome team. Well, be my eyes on you in the future. Gooduck team and keep moving.
Activity: 72
Thanks for this wonderdul project. Please stay to do so. Were still waiting for more project od yours.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Looking forward to the success of this project. Still waiting for new updates. Goodluck.
Activity: 70
Good job Network team! I'm a member of this telegram group for a long time and I'm very happy because they did work a lot for the project. Now, they move for the publication. I love it. Thanks for this.
Pages:
Jump to: