Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 61. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Elearning sounds nice, I am in! Good luck with the project Smiley
Activity: 223
Merit: 6
Everything is well detailed in this innovative project.
Ill be supporting this all the way
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
$crypto-universe is great, but not easily accessible to all the individuals who would like to become a part of the story. Many beginners do not have all the necessary skills to commence and a slight error at the start, for example handling a wallet without a proper caution might sooner or later turn into a big deception. When your assets get stolen, well, it's hard to imagine how that feels.

That's the basic part which should be clear to every user or enthusiast, how to avoid doing a basic mistake. And in general, how to keep your assets safe.

Then there's a whole chapter about the blockchain, it's purpose, evolution, positive and negative points. And the types of $crypto. And what makes currency a currency.
Then it's important to know how, where and when to buy and trade BTC and altcoins.

There's plenty of inaccurate information that can appear confusing even to more experienced users.
Scams happened and will happen. Getting well informed might save you your day / week / month / year / life.

Answering those and many other questions is vital for crypto-universe. If ntwk is prepared to stand behind to achieve its goal than it is worth to support them.
Activity: 360
Good project dev, Thanks
Activity: 192
Good token can use for eLearning, team have many experience and big community this project become big cryptocurrency. Do you have plan for listing in other exchanges?
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
I always received token trash from airdrop,i hope ntwk will be success
Activity: 387
Merit: 1
Exceptional project. In my opinion, your project is not only a good innovation but you also help others to learn how to trade and buy crypto. Best for you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 19
A wonderful project is a good idea. If the dev team work hard the project has a bright future. Add a token to many exchanges so that the price of the block is stable. Good luck!
Activity: 70
I wish you all the possible luck & an amazing, huge & tremendous success for your booming business!
Activity: 360
Great a project dev, Thanks. Hope succesfully project
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
are the tokens distributed predominantly through airdrops? Why not incentivised bounty campaigns that run for longer and create more awareness?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I would like to apply NTWK Token, hope the project will be success in the future

Thank you Dev  Smiley
Activity: 113
Merit: 20
It looks like an impressive project. There is a map of the road about the environment, I am very interested in this project and also want to get more detailed information about this project. I can also invest in this project.
Activity: 135
Merit: 101
Wooww.. it ‘s amazing token . İts futuristic and realize. İ joined the airdrop and hodl forever:)
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
This i so amazing poject
Activity: 94
Looking forward for more updates and development of this project
Activity: 322
I am glad to joining this awareness project. We are the way to the top and success as big community.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
great idea, great project and something new. good luck for us Wink Wink
Activity: 72
The idea is interesting . I think this project have high potential concep.
Your website is really great and your smart designed roadmap .
Good luck  with project development.
I will follow closely.
Activity: 303
Merit: 43
Are you guys planning to add NTWK Token to more exchanges in the future?
Pages:
Jump to: