Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️ [ANN][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - 25 Days of a Trident Christmas ❄️⚡️ - page 29. (Read 13870 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 505
I hope everyone will enjoy this bounty. Very nice project with Christmas theme. Good luck .
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
So many coins being created lately, not sure if it's a good or a bad thing anyway i wish you luck and thank you
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
Hello fellow miners
Christmas present coming sooner than expected Wink
Activity: 70
project will work so well goodluck to this one dev and team.I am impressed by the details hope to see you in moon.
Activity: 306
This is so great I think others could benefit from learning about it.This shows that you are a role model and leader in this field of crypto currency..Godd luck
Activity: 140
AIRDROP & BOUNTY
nice project , happy christmas and new year dev and all team
Activity: 70
I really want to have 10 000 dollars, I'm glad that I will have a project with them)
Activity: 15
Waooo!!! What a way to start the festive season in good note by getting free trident tokens. I appreciate the developers for coming up with this great initiative to give back to the large trident community. Big up.
Activity: 73
Cool concept! Made me smile on a rainy morning like this.
Looking forward to see your success
Activity: 116
Now that the Christmas festive is nearer, I see no reason this token won't explode to the moon..
Nice concept Dev
Activity: 4
Nice concept by the dev. With you focus and creativity the moon will be the starting point for this project. I have no other choice than to TRUST THE TRIDENT!!!
Activity: 145
Together we will launch a token on the moon and have Christmas there! Ho-ho-ho Grin
Activity: 56
Wow.... A project with the holiday season at heart, I will be following closely with much interest and I believe this project is definitely going to be a success. Great idea from team and developer.
Activity: 74
This project is going to be great if dev try to put it in save hands
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
thisbis uniques project givin christmas token. more people will happy to have this giveaways.since this is a good project many investors will come to support. very cheap transaction since this is erc20 token
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
Happy Christmas Smiley i hope i win the bonus. Good bounty like as your project.!
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
project on waste recycling, seems interesting..
im joined
Activity: 57
what a different with the other project
Activity: 56
Trust the trident.  Great work guys. Your devs is really doing good job. I wanna your give away
Activity: 7
I love this project, I love the creativity of the dev, I see a wonderful project... I wish the dev and his teams goodluck in the accomplishment of this project
Pages:
Jump to: