Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️ [ANN][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - 25 Days of a Trident Christmas ❄️⚡️ - page 30. (Read 13870 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Amazing project. Good bounty form. This project will definitely hit the moon very soon. Up to the moon!
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Very interesting project with cristmas theme, looks really nice because we all allready wait for the celebration. Good luck devs
Activity: 44
Great bounty. I like the riddle for today. Nice work
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
happy to join with this project,hopefully this project running smoothly
Activity: 91
The reason we chose to take this approach towards our token distribution was quite simple really. We wanted to share the holiday season with our community, and further, we do not want to sell tokens but rather distribute them to our members free of charge. This campaign allows us to do so as well as have a bit of fun and get to know you all in the process! However, when the campaign/distribution end we will progress forward with the roadmap and begin development on various technical aspects of the project initially, and the rest thereafter.

good luck dev, hopefully, your coin have the high value later in world crypto
Activity: 266
I think that this bounty programe is a more beneficial one for the participants
Activity: 20
a very good idea, a good project would be great. Good luck
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
Well its Christmas season and I want an airdrop gift Cheesy Goodluck to Trident Project.. A prosperous and successful future to this project I blessed.. Smiley
Activity: 42
Ho ho ho..great project concept  idea this christmas..hope.this will.make a huge impact in the future i will support this and wishing its success..goodluck:)
Activity: 378
very interesting devs. let's get to the moon with santa train as the name suggests Smiley
Activity: 89
I think this project look like a Christmas lottery and it's a good one,I what's chich every participate the best of luck.
Activity: 41
it looks like a intresting project. wish you good luck hohoho mery christmas bro
Activity: 70
Hi sir, this seems a good project, good luck dev
Activity: 35
Interesting project, I hope to try it soon. Merry Christmas!
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Looks like a great special bounty campaign for the season for me. Cool idea!
Activity: 520
christmas fun with great rewards is so cool. i support this project. thanks
Activity: 34
wow! great idea. looking nice project. can't wait to participate. good luck dev.
Activity: 84
I think this project is the best, so I join him.
Activity: 36
X-mas special bounty campaign for the season.
I hope everyone will enjoy this and for everyone please support this project by spreading the news about it.Merry Christmas to all good luck to debs and the community.
Activity: 238
Creative thread as far as i seen.good luck guys Cool
Pages:
Jump to: