Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️ [ANN][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - 25 Days of a Trident Christmas ❄️⚡️ - page 33. (Read 13870 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 117
Soon is Christmas Day and you celebrate it with Airdroping amazingly token. I wish you Merry Christmas
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Bountyhive.io
Activity: 392
Merit: 19
Thank you for the excellent work I hope your coin will only develop! I wish you success in your further work. Good luck to you!
Activity: 357
Merit: 0
Activity: 110
Merit: 100
Look interesting! An effort for doing this such amazing thread is an A+ , I think it has a potential so I will support you guys 😊 advance merry christmas .
Activity: 406
wow good project & nice concept good luck..
Activity: 148
Community Manager - Sri Lanka
This is looking good, I wil joined for this bounty.
Activity: 112
Project is very promising .I really love the project.
Activity: 77
Kudos developer, more practical approach is needed
Activity: 95
Thanks for that project i supported it go on i am join
Activity: 77
XMAS bounty is a very fun idea and  easy to participate in. Hopefully this project run successfully.
Activity: 118
Trident is the name of my favorite beer. I have being drinking it since I was 5. Now my ethereum add is going to be filled with it. I will will login into my Eth address to behold my favorite drink. Now I will be always drunk. Nice concept dev and team. Merry Christmas
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It looks nice idea for bringing Christmas surprise this shows dev  has our betterment in heart  good work dev  seeing project on top.

Good luck dev.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Trident is a cool name and reminds me of college.  I wonder if this project will educate me as much as what I learned in my college days.  We shall see.
Activity: 72
This is one of the best token .. With so much potential.. I will be part of the project...
Activity: 896
Merit: 260
im already take a part  your airdrop. i wish this project will success at the future, but you can tell me when you started to distribution the token sir? because i dont want be late to registered. By the way, are u have bounty campaign for all event sir? like signature, translator, social media or anything else.  i hope you have it all and i want to take a part  Wink
Activity: 151
Merit: 11
Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn
Happy to join the bounty program - but I'm not sure I have anything funny to bring to the table for the bonus. Trying to not put up a spam post here... but basically Merry Xmas!
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
I am joining this bounty hoping to win the prize. Best of luck for you
Activity: 448
Its very professional token , i like the way you manage this project
Pages:
Jump to: