Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️ [ANN][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - 25 Days of a Trident Christmas ❄️⚡️ - page 31. (Read 13870 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
 Merry Christmas to all,  good luck to devs and community.
Activity: 210
The project is very interesting and nice, hopefully this project runs smoothly and can provide huge benefits.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I will support this kind of project since christmas is now approaching and thanks for the dev for the airdrop soon.
Activity: 97
First ever X-mas special bounty campaign for the season.
I hope everyone will enjoy this and for everyone please support this project by spreading the news about it.
All the best team.
Activity: 196
Blockchain annd  cryptocurrency is the best that ave happened to human race,the project is creativity at the highest level
Activity: 47
We are waiting for gifts for Christmas))) Good luck
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
well I'm glad to be part of this Christmas gift project
Activity: 96
0x8dF252dA894DB4aB205c1B4B8769Eec0522f49af
I look more potencial in this project.. Cheesy

Let's help dev to make this project success guys.. Cheesy
Activity: 35
All the more merriment in this season of festivities.
Thanks to you devs for creating such a platform of celebration.

Ho!  Ho!!  Ho!!!.
Merry Christmas.
Activity: 83
Dear Dev

Nice christmas gift to everyone. God bless and all the best for the project

regards
Balaji
Activity: 66
im already joined and take a part for this project, hope will be success together in the future and good luck for your project.
Activity: 14
I read your blog and I'm so excited in the Trident group from the image to content. Moreover, launching campaign in Christmas is so fun and such a big gift for participants. You also choose main colors of Christmas Eve green and red for your posts Cheesy

In further time, no need to worry about keeping real money. Whole new world will be minimized to a mobile phone. Blockchains enable us to send money directly and safely from me to you, without going through a bank, a credit card company, or PayPal.

I hope your campaign will approach millions of people and your big project will obtain huge success and bring advantages to almost everyone.

Best wishes for the Trident teammmm
Activity: 64
Wow i love this project...its about Christmas...looking forward on this... Thanks for creating this one... I will support this...
Activity: 364
Christmas bonus is very good and I will be very pleased to receive a bonus on this holiday.Thanks for gift dev team
Activity: 56
Merry Christmas to everyone. Christmas spirit came to cryptoworld.Tridente bounty brings work hard and soon the magic to Everyone. They're prepare their boxes of sweets to make people all over the world a lot of happier. . Thanks for such an opportunity. Good luck to devs and community.
Activity: 138
Very unique idea and this is really a promising project! Will be joining here and keep an eye on this great project. Have a holly jolly Christmas. Wish you luck dev!
Activity: 125
Christmas spirit came to cryptoworld. Everyone here and there prepare their boxes of sweets to make people all over the world a lot more kind and happier. Trident elves work hard and soon the magic will begin. Thanks for such an opportunity. Good luck to devs and community.
Activity: 420
A wonderful and fun program bounty. I am very pleased to participate in it. Do it with pleasure, and hope to get a decent gift. Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
I have new bounty idea. If I can get in huge crypto investos to invest in your project, i should be given referral bounty.
Activity: 138
@damasked
Whitepaper is exciting, project season promising, dev and team determined. Love to be part of this bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: