Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️ [ANN][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - 25 Days of a Trident Christmas ❄️⚡️ - page 34. (Read 13870 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 10
joined!!! but the lottery, I'm never lucky though the idea is very interesting
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Goodluck team Trident..
goodluck all participants on bounty...
we must support this project(retweet on twitter)
Activity: 53
25 days of Christmas giveaways! Thank you for sharing this one!

Merry X'mas everyone!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
I am joining this bounty hoping to win the prize. The fill-up form can be tedious though but am not complaining. Wishing all the people behind this great cryptocurrency project the best for the coming holiday and the new year 2018. Hope 2018 can be the banner year for Trident. Thanks a lot.
Activity: 210
Wow cant wait to see the biggest succesful of this project..
Trident will go to moon..gudluck guys..
Activity: 69
Such agreat idea, This sounds quite entertaining, just in time for the holidays.
Activity: 15
Great project with great potential! Want to achieve great success.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hello

As much media as possible, and good luck to you !!!!!

First ever christmas special bounty campaign. 

Everyone will enjoy this and for everyone please support this project by spreading the news about it.

Please post more updates on twitter.
Would like to know more!

Good job!!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Cool
Activity: 308
Hello people!! Cool

Join AirDrop #

First ever christmas special bounty campaign.  

Everyone will enjoy this and for everyone please support this project by spreading the news about it.

Please post more updates on twitter.
Would like to know more!

Good job!!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Cool
Activity: 76
This project can improve a lot and the active development team will make this project really worth it ... willing to participate in the reward and also in the air release. The support of the whole community and the good work of the team will make the success of this excellent project. good luck
Activity: 185
Crypto_Pugz
Here comes trident here come trident right down ether lane! Here come trident Dev bringing Christmas coins! Just follow the rules and be good crypto kids! The trident Dev is watching!
Activity: 28
XMAS bounty is a very fun idea and relatively easy to participate in. Good luck!
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
It sound like a very intuitive way of conducting bounties. However, I am not sure I understood all the rules. Hoping I got you right
Activity: 198
You all will have succees! Thank you Wink
Activity: 196
Useful project, I will give information about it in Telegram channel https://t.me/coinsfree about airdrops
Activity: 118
A project that is very relevant to this season Christmas. This project is amazing and i like the idea. Congrats to dev and team.
Activity: 13
Totally excited for all the days of Christmas. The Airdrop form was great, I'm watching your project.
Activity: 322
The Trident is trusted project and fairly. We are happy and enjoy to joining as trusted and big in community then take reward for it..god job and good luck.
Activity: 30
Activity: 59
very correct action before the New Year holidays)) thanks
Pages:
Jump to: