Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️ [ANN][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - 25 Days of a Trident Christmas ❄️⚡️ - page 35. (Read 13870 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
This is fun and exciting  Smiley I can already feel the Christmas
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I really enjoy visiting this thread, the giveaways are good and it will attract more members to join and support the project. I just visited now so I'll be going to join all the airdrops/raffles/contests. Good luck dev.
Activity: 69
great project, i wish to be a good project
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I think your idea and development path are very good.  Smiley
Activity: 10
this project is awsome ang great i hope you like it and  i hope that you are paticipating this airdrop Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
How fast are you planning to take the Trident token to top of the crypto currency world?
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
 Grin i think the answer on the category 2 task riddle is: DOG, why ? co'z when they gets old their backbone bends a like a boomerang so they are tall when young, and short when old. I haven't thought yet on how DOGS are being used all year round (maybe being a guard on your house), but, during halloween they can be a werewolf, during christmas they can be a reindeer just put them a red nose something. I apology for being silly but these things popped out on my mind when i saw the riddle.  Tongue
Activity: 294
Finally a Christmas bounty a Christmas themed airdrop is here. Love it. It's the most wonderful time of the year. and this is awesome!

Activity: 392
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Am I late to participate in this bounty? I hope this token will have a great value, hoping to see this listed asap on trading sites.  Smiley Good luck to the devs, and advance Merry Christmas!
Activity: 327
Very amazing project i hope it will succed to the moon
Activity: 53
It is very amazing this project is very good I can't wait to see this successful project goodluck
Activity: 1
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
this is the most fabulous bounty i've ever seen.. thanks dev. you really is rocking the world of crypto.. merry christmas to all
Activity: 132
Can't wait to be part of this project...hope it well continoue to success..
Activity: 4
A christmas campaign! Hope it’ll be successful!
Activity: 1
Project looks very promising, professional. Goodluck TRIDENT GROUP!!!
Activity: 64
Wow this great project, i wish to be a good project and go to moon... Thanksss
Activity: 476
Merit: 147
Janglisher('-')yay! 🇯🇵
Hi , I look your form now.
so It's GROUP's Token?
anyway I looking forward Xmas!

Your happy! Smiley
Activity: 197
i Can't wait to participate on this nice and good project. Keep it up and good luck to every one.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Looks promising and if you keep pushing this through,  I believe this will become successful.
I congratulate you on this great project. With many perspectives and a very promising future.

Grin Grin Grin If the whole year were Christmas, Surely life would be A carnival  Grin Grin Grin

Where are you? We are looking for you! You have to come urgently! You know you can not do the fish without the donkey !. MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Pages:
Jump to: