Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🔥🚀 [ANN][BOUNTY 1.5M$][ICO] ⭐ ETHEARNAL ICO 2.0 - Decentralised Freelancing ⭐ - page 21. (Read 4733 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Explain in more detail what happens next, if the freelancer has done his job well, the employer is happy and everyone is happy?
I found this "If both parties agree on the successful execution, 99% of the contract value in escrow goes to the freelancer. The remaining 1% is used to buy rep tokens on the free market (automatically by a smart contract) at market prices, and distribute them equally to the employer and freelancer. This gives 0.5% of the value of the contract to each side in ERT tokens."
Oh yeah. I myself think about whether to leave the office and not go to freelance. As always, there is excitement because of the unknown, because employers are few now, and freelancers are increasing. There is a risk not to find a job.
Yes, but you will agree, and many employers now need more freelancers, because:
1. In terms of creativity - they have a fresh outlook on things, they have plenty of time to do your work qualitatively, they have modern ideas.
2. In terms of payment - you can agree with them on the amount of payment in your favor.
But at the same time, you can do a great job, but the employer will not appreciate it. And will not pay the promised money. Perhaps you need to create a prepayment system? Or a fixed price for the work itself, and not for its compliance with the customer's ideas?
Excellent)) And what? What ways and variants exist?
What is the utility of the ERT token?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Explain in more detail what happens next, if the freelancer has done his job well, the employer is happy and everyone is happy?
I found this "If both parties agree on the successful execution, 99% of the contract value in escrow goes to the freelancer. The remaining 1% is used to buy rep tokens on the free market (automatically by a smart contract) at market prices, and distribute them equally to the employer and freelancer. This gives 0.5% of the value of the contract to each side in ERT tokens."
Oh yeah. I myself think about whether to leave the office and not go to freelance. As always, there is excitement because of the unknown, because employers are few now, and freelancers are increasing. There is a risk not to find a job.
1. In terms of creativity - they have a fresh outlook on things, they have plenty of time to do your work qualitatively, they have modern ideas.
2. In terms of payment - you can agree with them on the amount of payment in your favor.
But at the same time, you can do a great job, but the employer will not appreciate it. And will not pay the promised money. Perhaps you need to create a prepayment system? Or a fixed price for the work itself, and not for its compliance with the customer's ideas?
I agree with you, but the point is that to resolve these disputes as quickly as possible and with minimal damage to the organization, the project and so on.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Let's assume the following:
Calm provision of escrow and
resolution of disputes. Disputes in this type of business arise more often than one would expect. Difficult projects or subjective, for example, projects, it is often difficult to reconcile. Centralized sites provide arbitration when there is a dispute, and this is the biggest added value. While
centralized dispute resolution is not ideal and often less objective, this is what generates more business as a whole than none at all. By providing peace of mind on both sides, they are more likely to participate. This is a significant added value,
but has several disadvantages:
Rightly noted about the disputes in this area. They really very often occur in large numbers.
Activity: 224
THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.
Hey Guys,

is this project a little bit like "Steem"? Im wondering about the difference, when it comes to publishing own work. Or maybe i get it wrong...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
How much tokens do you intend to distribute during the first round of selling. What will the price?
Let's assume the following:
Calm provision of escrow and
resolution of disputes. Disputes in this type of business arise more often than one would expect. Difficult projects or subjective, for example, projects, it is often difficult to reconcile. Centralized sites provide arbitration when there is a dispute, and this is the biggest added value. While
centralized dispute resolution is not ideal and often less objective, this is what generates more business as a whole than none at all. By providing peace of mind on both sides, they are more likely to participate. This is a significant added value,
but has several disadvantages:
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Guys, please write some more explanation to clarify in what ethearnal will be better than other currencies?
There are speculations in what there can be problems? And then there are risks everywhere, but I think it's silly to list everything. What is most dangerous?
From 10% to 30% (in rare cases) of work, the value is transferred to the intermediary. Your funds are not always immediately released by the intermediary. There are limited means of sending you; this is especially
cumbersome in developing countries. Disputes are resolved by single entities, which, by definition, can not be objective.
Suppose if the project is looking for additional freelancers, what additional parameters can they provide to the project?
There are speculations in what there can be problems? And then there are risks everywhere, but I think it's silly to list everything. What is most dangerous?
From 10% to 30% (in rare cases) of work, the value is transferred to the intermediary. Your funds are not always immediately released by the intermediary. There are limited means of sending you; this is especially
cumbersome in developing countries. Disputes are resolved by single entities, which, by definition, can not be objective.
Activity: 204
If we want to voluntarily terminate the contract with the customer? We need to wait for the expiry date of the contract so that it closes automatically? Or can we close it?

You can close the contract at any time. You need confirmation only from both sides.
Or, yes, you can wait for the expiration of the waiting period and it will close automatically.

Do I have to pay for it? Will it hold what percentage of the cost? Or reflect it somehow on the reputation?

For a failed transaction, no one will take money from you.

The main thing that the reputation is not affected. It plays the most important role in this system.
If we want to voluntarily terminate the contract with the customer? We need to wait for the expiry date of the contract so that it closes automatically? Or can we close it?

You can close the contract at any time. You need confirmation only from both sides.
Or, yes, you can wait for the expiration of the waiting period and it will close automatically.

Do I have to pay for it? Will it hold what percentage of the cost? Or reflect it somehow on the reputation?

For a failed transaction, no one will take money from you.

Even if they tell you not, somewhere they will do it anyway. This is the modern world. It's everywhere like that. free nothing happens! Remember this!
Activity: 560
Merit: 255

Pages:
Jump to: