Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🔥🚀 [ANN][BOUNTY 1.5M$][ICO] ⭐ ETHEARNAL ICO 2.0 - Decentralised Freelancing ⭐ - page 24. (Read 4733 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I understand that the difference is that usually in loyalty programs a larger percentage of the appropriation of funds.
Activity: 532
at the very end there is a diagram of interest rates. So, it turns out that most of the account is not for the loyalty program itself, but for public sales.
  but what does not suit you? In fact, what's the difference, how do you get them: from bonus programs or from public sales?
Activity: 476
at the very end there is a diagram of interest rates. So, it turns out that most of the account is not for the loyalty program itself, but for public sales.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
you already seem to have learned all the delights of freelancing work. This makes me happy. And about the career ladder ... perhaps you will succeed.
  I agree. You can earn not only as a customer, but also as a freelancer. Plus bonuses with pre-sale.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
you already seem to have learned all the delights of freelancing work. This makes me happy. And about the career ladder ... perhaps you will succeed.
judging by the road map, we appeared on the most "cream". Soon the main pre-sale will open.
  speaking the professional language about the P2P system, I got the impression that you are familiar with programming.
  there is little. And I also consider this platform as a possible career ladder
judging by the road map, we appeared on the most "cream". Soon the main pre-sale will open.
  speaking the professional language about the P2P system, I got the impression that you are familiar with programming.
I'm trying to concentrate now on learning, and I'm not really getting it. The creators have done a great job designing this platform.
speaking in the language of programmers, this is a payment system based on encryption algorithms
I will explain. This is a system of instant transactions, in other words, a payment system, which is now almost everywhere used.
  I did not quite understand. It turns out that this is a digital payment system?
 I will explain. This is a system of instant transactions, in other words, a payment system, which is now almost everywhere used.
here some P2P system is indicated. Something familiar, but I probably confuse this concept with some other.
support you guys. You are so "tasty" I was intrigued, that now I also want to know all the details!
I really like this project. Do you know why? Because I earn on such a resource, only it is not a crypto-currency, but ordinary, without investments. And then there is a double benefit.
hello, colleague! I earn the same way! So let's discuss all the details and start participating!
I really like this project. Do you know why? Because I earn on such a resource, only it is not a crypto-currency, but ordinary, without investments. And then there is a double benefit.
Yes, I agree. Something like a fairy tale: colorful illustrations, descriptions ... the only thing I understand is the platform for freelancers.
not only for freelancers, but also for customers. This is a platform for bilateral cooperation
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Your ann thread and bounty thread seems well worked, bringing freelancers and employers together with blockchain technology is a solid idea.I like your idea and ICO 2.0 will give everyone trust to invest in your project Ethearnal.I saw that you have a lot activity on github. When will you launch a more functional demo?
Yes, I agree. Something like a fairy tale: colorful illustrations, descriptions ... the only thing I understand is the platform for freelancers.
very much information! Lots of! I can not overreach so much! Help me figure it out!
Pages:
Jump to: