Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]||[BOUNTY] NEUMA - NEW ERA OF MUSIC - page 6. (Read 4404 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
November 27, 2018, 11:53:57 AM
I think that there will be no problems with user loyalty. The main thing that the product was functional and high quality and then users will appreciate.
It seems to me that NEUMA needs to focus not on the situation on the market or look for user support but try to make the highest quality product.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
November 27, 2018, 10:46:23 AM
Of course, investors are needed to provide financial support to a developing project, but when there is a finished product, then loyalty of users will be needed.
I think that there will be no problems with user loyalty. The main thing that the product was functional and high quality and then users will appreciate.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
November 27, 2018, 10:35:59 AM
Of course, investors are needed to provide financial support to a developing project, but when there is a finished product, then loyalty of users will be needed.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
November 27, 2018, 10:10:54 AM
It seems to me that new technologies will be easy to implement in the music industry. After all, the music is mostly addicted to either young people or creative and creative. And this category is open to everything new.
The introduction of new technologies is very expensive. Therefore, here in addition to the enthusiastic music of young people need solid investors with thick wallets.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
November 27, 2018, 09:19:24 AM
Future for such projects as NEUMA. Not for nothing is the motto of this project: NEUMA - NEW ERA OF MUSIC!!!
Good motto! I hope that this will be the case and Project NEUMA will become a truly new era in the development of the music industry!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 01:14:00 PM
Blockchain and the music industry is a very common combination. However, it is necessary to take into account that until today no project has yet released a ready-made solution. The place of the musical project №1 is still free. Maybe it will take NEUMA?
I think that the lack of a finished product is not connected with the impossibility of its implementation, but with the fact that there is no legislative solution in international law regarding cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 26, 2018, 12:41:28 PM
Blockchain and the music industry is a very common combination. However, it is necessary to take into account that until today no project has yet released a ready-made solution. The place of the musical project №1 is still free. Maybe it will take NEUMA?
November 26, 2018, 12:19:14 PM
If it was not possible to implement these ideas in some, this does not mean that it will not be possible to implement these ideas in others. Therefore, do not be disappointed. Let's hope that NEUMA will succeed!
November 26, 2018, 12:10:42 PM
Months ago, I invested in Musicoin, which was promising.
Nevertheless, I got dramatic loss with the decision.
Now, the Neuma is another one in Musical industry, which applies blockchain technology.
Hope that this one is a really good one, and profitable one.
The music industry is very attractive for the application and implementation of blockchain technology. Therefore, such a huge number of projects are trying to be realized in this area.
Activity: 300
November 26, 2018, 10:20:50 AM
It seems to me that new technologies will be easy to implement in the music industry. After all, the music is mostly addicted to either young people or creative and creative. And this category is open to everything new.
Months ago, I invested in Musicoin, which was promising.
Nevertheless, I got dramatic loss with the decision.
Now, the Neuma is another one in Musical industry, which applies blockchain technology.
Hope that this one is a really good one, and profitable one.
November 25, 2018, 09:53:38 AM
The ideas that are going to implement the development team of project NEUMA take into account the new and popular trends in the industry. I think it will be something completely new.
November 26, 2018, 10:15:25 AM
November 26, 2018, 09:40:50 AM
Today we are on the verge of a technical revolution. And the appearance of projects like NEUMA and other crypto projects is the best confirmation of this.
Future for such projects as NEUMA. Not for nothing is the motto of this project: NEUMA - NEW ERA OF MUSIC!!!
November 26, 2018, 04:07:06 AM
You do not believe in technical progress? So you are deeply mistaken. Today, hundreds of thousands of innovative developments are underway and what seemed fantastic yesterday — today is a commonplace routine.
Today we are on the verge of a technical revolution. And the appearance of projects like NEUMA and other crypto projects is the best confirmation of this.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 12:08:29 PM
I am sure that the development team of project NEUMA is confident in their abilities and understands all the subtleties and nuances of the modern market and IT technologies and media business.
November 25, 2018, 11:56:22 AM
The ideas that are going to implement the development team of project NEUMA take into account the new and popular trends in the industry. I think it will be something completely new.
It seems to me that coming up with something radically new is very problematic. Everything has long been invented and invented ...
You do not believe in technical progress? So you are deeply mistaken. Today, hundreds of thousands of innovative developments are underway and what seemed fantastic yesterday — today is a commonplace routine.
November 25, 2018, 11:16:37 AM
It seems to me that coming up with something radically new is very problematic. Everything has long been invented and invented ...
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 08:55:06 AM
The NEUMA project has good prospects. I think that in the future this project will become famous and popular both with investors and users!
Anything can happen! In Project NEUMA, I like a lot of things and I think that they can easily achieve success!
November 25, 2018, 08:49:50 AM
Cloud technologies are not currently some advanced solution. This is a technology that has become firmly established in our lives.
November 25, 2018, 08:20:34 AM
Smartphones are certainly major achievements. Modern smartphones are dozens of times more powerful than PCs that were ten years ago.
Speaking of smartphones. To date, smartphones have almost completely buried music players as a kind of technique... I think the music industry has completely moved to mobile devices.
Let's say that the latest trends are already far from just storing music and media files in the memory of wearable devices ... Now cloud file storage systems are widespread and enjoy immense popularity.
Pages:
Jump to: