Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]||[BOUNTY] NEUMA - NEW ERA OF MUSIC - page 8. (Read 4404 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 22
November 22, 2018, 07:20:30 AM
Most likely it will be so. Look at the projects that are coming out today on the ICO. Blockchain is going to be implemented in almost all spheres of our life.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
November 22, 2018, 05:56:29 AM
Most likely it will. Therefore, we now see so many projects that plans to integrate blockchain technologies into real life!
The merger of blockchain technologies and the real economy will happen at least in 2-3 years and in 10 years we will see a completely new digital economy!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
November 19, 2018, 01:37:00 PM
Most likely it will. Therefore, we now see so many projects that plans to integrate blockchain technologies into real life!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
November 19, 2018, 01:23:43 PM
Most likely it is. Just look at the projects that are being prepared for launch. This is a huge number of platforms that will enter our daily life in a few years.
There is no doubt that we are on the threshold of a new digital economy. Only a few years, a maximum of a decade, and we will live completely in the blockchain.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
November 19, 2018, 12:56:34 PM
You wrote that yesterday... and how do you like the current situation in the market? I'm just speechless...
Do not tell me about the situation on the market ... I'm just in shock. In general, there is no mood to read about cryptocurrency or invest in cryptocurrency ...
November 19, 2018, 11:52:48 AM
I, until now, have not sold either my coins or my tokens. I keep everything. Although to be honest, the amount of my investments is terrible to watch ... the portfolio has become very thin.
You wrote that yesterday... and how do you like the current situation in the market? I'm just speechless...
November 19, 2018, 11:35:38 AM
You're right but partly. Market fluctuations are taking place. But such jumps in the rate as cryptocurrencies do not have the stock market.
Since players from the stock market came to the crypto market, they will also try to reduce the volatility of cryptocurrencies, since large investors do not like such risks.
November 18, 2018, 11:46:58 AM
Many experts and analysts say that until the mass introduction of blockchain technologies into everyday life, there are only a few years left.
Most likely it is. Just look at the projects that are being prepared for launch. This is a huge number of platforms that will enter our daily life in a few years.
November 18, 2018, 11:34:17 AM
Very interesting project. It seems to me that such projects should be actively developed so that people can get a quality product.
The music industry itself is a very interesting and highly liquid business sector, and in conjunction with the blockchain - it will be just a mega bomb !!! )))
November 18, 2018, 08:26:22 AM
I'm really looking forward to it! So many hopes and plans for this! I was able to save my investment portfolio until today, practically did not sell anything.
I, until now, have not sold either my coins or my tokens. I keep everything. Although to be honest, the amount of my investments is terrible to watch ... the portfolio has become very thin.
November 18, 2018, 07:17:53 AM
The growth and decline of the market can be observed not only in the crypto market, but also in the forex market, and in the classic market of financial assets. This is normal!
You're right but partly. Market fluctuations are taking place. But such jumps in the rate as cryptocurrencies do not have the stock market.
November 18, 2018, 05:58:05 AM
Most projects will disappear over time. I have no doubt about that. However, the Blockchain technology itself will take a very important role in the technologies of the near future!
Many experts and analysts say that until the mass introduction of blockchain technologies into everyday life, there are only a few years left.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 02:35:08 PM
Very interesting project. It seems to me that such projects should be actively developed so that people can get a quality product.
November 17, 2018, 02:22:48 PM
Recently read one article. They wrote about the fact that within 2 years a massive introduction of blockchain technologies is expected in almost all branches of the business. Therefore, I think that we will lead many of today's young startups - serious and solid projects known to the whole world!
November 17, 2018, 01:48:58 PM
So the pump may well begin again in December!
I'm really looking forward to it! So many hopes and plans for this! I was able to save my investment portfolio until today, practically did not sell anything.
November 17, 2018, 12:39:44 PM
guys, remember that the rise and fall is a characteristic feature of the crypto market. Here you need to either be able to go out on time or you need to have iron patience and then everything will be fine with you.
The growth and decline of the market can be observed not only in the crypto market, but also in the forex market, and in the classic market of financial assets. This is normal!
November 17, 2018, 10:12:20 AM
Those who think that the crypto market is a bubble - they are deeply mistaken. This is not a financial bubble. This is a very promising industry. Unfortunately, there are a lot of scammers here and because of them such an attitude to cryptocurrencies.
Most projects will disappear over time. I have no doubt about that. However, the Blockchain technology itself will take a very important role in the technologies of the near future!
November 17, 2018, 08:57:18 AM
Manipulators or as they are called "crypto whales" are never repeated. And always do everything as no one expects.
Therefore, everyone is waiting for what will not happen since last year, which means that the whales must do so as no one is waiting. So the pump may well begin again in December!
November 16, 2018, 12:45:50 PM
moreover, I will add that this market is not yet fully appreciated, not all people have appreciated the advantages of the cryptocurrency and blockchain market
They say that users of cryptocurrency less than 1% of all inhabitants of our planet. So the investment potential is still huge. We can say that this technology has remained the lot of a narrow circle of people.
Activity: 91
Solaris & ZeroCoin & txbit.io exchange ! Go !!!
November 16, 2018, 12:50:28 AM
Look at the graph of last year!

Growth began in mid-November. I believe that this year will be a similar growth.
Something like annual cycle.
Got it, thank you for the precious hint.
Pages:
Jump to: