Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]||[BOUNTY] NEUMA - NEW ERA OF MUSIC - page 9. (Read 4385 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
November 16, 2018, 12:34:55 PM
Do you believe that in this short period of time the cryptocurrency market will grow much? I do not panic, but I do not really believe in it either.
You know, for all its years of existence, the cryptocurrency market has already brought so many surprises to its customers that I am not surprised at anything.
guys, remember that the rise and fall is a characteristic feature of the crypto market. Here you need to either be able to go out on time or you need to have iron patience and then everything will be fine with you.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
November 16, 2018, 09:31:56 AM
I think so too. Cryptocurrencies with their market should not disappear, because their appearance has brought many benefits to users.
Those who think that the crypto market is a bubble - they are deeply mistaken. This is not a financial bubble. This is a very promising industry. Unfortunately, there are a lot of scammers here and because of them such an attitude to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
November 16, 2018, 09:11:54 AM
Look at the graph of last year!

Growth began in mid-November. I believe that this year will be a similar growth.
Manipulators or as they are called "crypto whales" are never repeated. And always do everything as no one expects.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
November 16, 2018, 08:54:10 AM
If one social network does not want to support the active work of bounty hunters, then you need not sigh and complain, but calmly look for a replacement.
It would not be bad to have an alternative. But so far there are no social networks that can even remotely approach Facebook, Twitter or Reddit ratings.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 12:48:26 AM
You're right. Cryptocurrency market will disappear or not, it is difficult for us to say. But Blockchain will remain forever, as does the Internet, because Blockchain brings many benefits.
Most likely, cryptocurrencies will not disappear anywhere. But in the form in which they exist, they are also unlikely to remain. most likely they are transformed into something more.

Cryptornok will remain, he is too good to ignore. I think everything has its time. He just made himself known too early.

The cryptocurrency market is relatively young. He can still bring a lot of benefit and profit to all his clients.
moreover, I will add that this market is not yet fully appreciated, not all people have appreciated the advantages of the cryptocurrency and blockchain market
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
November 16, 2018, 12:20:25 AM

Do you believe that in this short period of time the cryptocurrency market will grow much? I do not panic, but I do not really believe in it either.

Growth began in mid-November. I believe that this year will be a similar growth.
of course,it would be very good for the market to start growing in the coming days,but to judge the behavior of the market according to the schedule of last year may be wrong
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
November 15, 2018, 03:31:08 PM

Activity: 238
November 15, 2018, 02:55:39 PM
You're right. Cryptocurrency market will disappear or not, it is difficult for us to say. But Blockchain will remain forever, as does the Internet, because Blockchain brings many benefits.
Most likely, cryptocurrencies will not disappear anywhere. But in the form in which they exist, they are also unlikely to remain. most likely they are transformed into something more.

Cryptornok will remain, he is too good to ignore. I think everything has its time. He just made himself known too early.

The cryptocurrency market is relatively young. He can still bring a lot of benefit and profit to all his clients.
Activity: 238
November 15, 2018, 02:19:20 PM

You know, for all its years of existence, the cryptocurrency market has already brought so many surprises to its customers that I am not surprised at anything.
Activity: 98
November 15, 2018, 01:42:35 PM

I think so too. Cryptocurrencies with their market should not disappear, because their appearance has brought many benefits to users.
Everyone was waiting for growth before the new year. We still have a whole month to restore the market. No need to panic, this is the most important thing.

Activity: 532
Merit: 109
November 15, 2018, 12:51:39 PM

Everyone was waiting for growth before the new year. We still have a whole month to restore the market. No need to panic, this is the most important thing.
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 11:26:49 AM

Activity: 644
Merit: 272
November 15, 2018, 06:21:42 AM

Activity: 126
November 15, 2018, 05:34:49 AM
Activity: 126
November 15, 2018, 05:27:58 AM
this situation, with the blocking of Twitter accounts is very sad,a lot of bounty hunter lost their profits because of this
and all future projects have lost a lot of advertising
we need to look for another social network to replace Twitter
Now there are a lot of projects of new social networks. Perhaps one of them could be the "new Facebook". Therefore, I actively follow several new projects.
November 15, 2018, 05:27:39 AM
I do not understand: is it really impossible to do without this social network? There are so many of them on the Internet.
You're right. There are a lot of social networks now. Some of them are massive and very popular. Others have a limited audience. But the fact remains that today the ideal solution does not exist. There is still a long way to go and not a fact that a new startup cannot become mega tomorrow!...

If one social network does not want to support the active work of bounty hunters, then you need not sigh and complain, but calmly look for a replacement.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 05:11:46 AM
time is no longer necessary, but to get the number of subscribers that people had before, it will take a lot of time, and there are fears that they can block again when advertising bounty
I know many of my friends who stopped registering new accounts after Twitter blocked them. The theme of bounty loses its relevance.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
November 15, 2018, 04:52:08 AM
I do not understand: is it really impossible to do without this social network? There are so many of them on the Internet.
You're right. There are a lot of social networks now. Some of them are massive and very popular. Others have a limited audience. But the fact remains that today the ideal solution does not exist. There is still a long way to go and not a fact that a new startup cannot become mega tomorrow!...
Activity: 364
November 15, 2018, 04:32:09 AM
Because they have not yet found a solution to the problem of network scaling. Now the market is not very stable, since the coins can be stable.
Now the market is not only unstable, it is in an extremely disadvantageous position. investors are afraid to take risks. And projects need money to grow.
Activity: 56
November 15, 2018, 04:22:30 AM
We are pleased to present you the interim results of the bounty campaign: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hxxDOu7YXPSp7Yhui7Ei7TZPW3N6H2WNsITVjCl57_8/edit?usp=sharing
Pages:
Jump to: