Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]||[BOUNTY] NEUMA - NEW ERA OF MUSIC - page 4. (Read 4404 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
December 03, 2018, 09:42:27 AM
Blockchain technologies are very promising and useful not only for the music industry, but also for the business as a whole!
Blockchain is a very promising direction. I think that in the next 5-10 years it will be a fundamental technology that will be in all aspects of our life.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
December 03, 2018, 07:39:09 AM
The ideas and technologies that the crypto industry offers to the world will be massively implemented after the governments of different countries give full recognition to the blockchain technology!
Just yesterday, the meeting of the heads of government of the largest countries of the world, G20, ended, and as far as I know, there was understood the issue of recognition and regulation of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
December 03, 2018, 05:42:04 AM
I also think that the music industry was chosen very well. similar ideas will be easily and simply integrated into this field of activity!
Blockchain technologies are very promising and useful not only for the music industry, but also for the business as a whole!
December 02, 2018, 05:21:16 AM
I also think that the music industry was chosen very well. similar ideas will be easily and simply integrated into this field of activity!
The ideas and technologies that the crypto industry offers to the world will be massively implemented after the governments of different countries give full recognition to the blockchain technology!
December 02, 2018, 04:54:40 AM
The music industry is a very good platform for introducing such know-how solutions. I think that absolutely everyone will benefit from this implementation.
December 02, 2018, 03:16:55 AM
We live in a very interesting time. We can say that we are now on the threshold of a new era. And projects like NEUMA will soon be everywhere!
This is definitely noticed! Just as NEUMA is trying to introduce new technologies into the music sector, other projects are trying to introduce technologies into other areas of our life.
December 01, 2018, 10:55:30 AM
The music industry is a very good platform for introducing such know-how solutions. I think that absolutely everyone will benefit from this implementation.
The music industry is predisposed to integrate new services and new technologies. It seems to me that the NEUMA project has a great future!
December 01, 2018, 10:09:08 AM
And this is the reality of the very near future. I think so. Soon will begin to appear massively projects that will implement the blockchain.
We live in a very interesting time. We can say that we are now on the threshold of a new era. And projects like NEUMA will soon be everywhere!
December 01, 2018, 08:58:16 AM
After all, it’s not for nothing that they say that the stronger the market decline was, the stronger the market growth will be! I also hope that the market will soon turn around and we will see a rise of 20 or 30 times the current prices !!!
Although I am optimistic that the market will grow, but I do not think that we will see an increase in the value of coins by 30 times. 30 times is 3000%. This is a lot even for the crypto market!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 30, 2018, 03:21:24 PM
November 30, 2018, 02:46:13 PM
I think that the introduction of blockchain into our daily life is a matter of the near future! Soon the blockchain will be present in all areas of our life!
And this is the reality of the very near future. I think so. Soon will begin to appear massively projects that will implement the blockchain.
November 30, 2018, 09:30:30 AM
Of course there will be development and development will be such that all that happened before will seem petty and ridiculous.
After all, it’s not for nothing that they say that the stronger the market decline was, the stronger the market growth will be! I also hope that the market will soon turn around and we will see a rise of 20 or 30 times the current prices !!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
November 30, 2018, 09:13:18 AM
If I think this can be said of the digital era, even though the block chain has not yet entered into various fields of human life and it looks like in the near future blockchain will develop and we will see
I think that the introduction of blockchain into our daily life is a matter of the near future! Soon the blockchain will be present in all areas of our life!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
November 30, 2018, 09:04:50 AM
The process of introducing innovative technologies can not be stopped or placed. This is a natural evolutionary process. Wants this society or not.
I don't think anyone objects to progress. Conversely. Most people are excited about new technologies and scientific progress!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
November 30, 2018, 08:45:00 AM
NEUMA has quite interesting ideas. It is quite possible that something will come out of this ... I hope so!
November 30, 2018, 08:36:19 AM
New technologies are unfolding in our lives more and more. Therefore, this process is very actively entering our lives. Soon, projects like NEUMA will be implemented everywhere in all spheres of our life.
Projects like NEUMA are the first signals from a new economy that will be completely digital and built on computer technology.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
November 30, 2018, 03:52:51 AM
Can someone give the link for the demo version of this platform?
It says that demo should be out last quarter.
Also, have they tap musicians for possible partnerships?
And in case they did, how many are already on board?

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 10:52:18 AM
Of course there will be development and development will be such that all that happened before will seem petty and ridiculous.
I also believe in the recovery of the market. It is not for nothing that they say that the stronger the fall, the stronger the growth. And the fall this year was very big.
November 29, 2018, 10:31:05 AM
I also think that in the coming years we will see an unprecedented growth of crypto projects. I understand that this is hard to believe now, but winter will not last forever ...
November 29, 2018, 09:56:42 AM
If I think this can be said of the digital era, even though the block chain has not yet entered into various fields of human life and it looks like in the near future blockchain will develop and we will see
I also think that in the coming years we will see an unprecedented growth of crypto projects. I understand that this is hard to believe now, but winter will not last forever ...
Pages:
Jump to: