Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]||[BOUNTY] NEUMA - NEW ERA OF MUSIC - page 5. (Read 4404 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 06:12:54 AM
Today even elementary schoolchildren know about the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. I think that the average age of people who are interested in this industry is up to 30 years.
The blockchain technology is increasingly penetrating the lives of people and penetrating into the realms of life and the economy. So the digital era will soon begin.
If I think this can be said of the digital era, even though the block chain has not yet entered into various fields of human life and it looks like in the near future blockchain will develop and we will see
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
November 29, 2018, 06:03:26 AM
I hope that all these innovative developments that we are seeing will be accepted by society.
The process of introducing innovative technologies can not be stopped or placed. This is a natural evolutionary process. Wants this society or not.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
November 29, 2018, 05:39:58 AM
New technologies are unfolding in our lives more and more. Therefore, this process is very actively entering our lives. Soon, projects like NEUMA will be implemented everywhere in all spheres of our life.
Digital technologies are already an integral part of our lives. I think that NEUMA chose the right development strategy!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 05:23:12 AM
Everything is changing ... and the world is changing and people are changing ... Therefore, I think that perception to the new is also different for the new generation. I hope that all these innovative developments that we are seeing will be accepted by society.
New technologies are unfolding in our lives more and more. Therefore, this process is very actively entering our lives. Soon, projects like NEUMA will be implemented everywhere in all spheres of our life.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
November 29, 2018, 05:12:16 AM
Today even elementary schoolchildren know about the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. I think that the average age of people who are interested in this industry is up to 30 years.
The blockchain technology is increasingly penetrating the lives of people and penetrating into the realms of life and the economy. So the digital era will soon begin.
November 29, 2018, 05:05:36 AM
people are accustomed to seeing only what they understand. many do not understand this industry, so, do not take it. I believe, that the new generation will look at it completely differently.
Everything is changing ... and the world is changing and people are changing ... Therefore, I think that perception to the new is also different for the new generation. I hope that all these innovative developments that we are seeing will be accepted by society.
Activity: 210
November 28, 2018, 02:12:15 PM
people are accustomed to seeing only what they understand. many do not understand this industry, so, do not take it. I believe, that the new generation will look at it completely differently.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 28, 2018, 01:39:29 PM
just so many people do not yet understand this progress, or do not want to understand. some do not perceive this information; it looks strange to them. so, we see some obscurity.
This is because most people are busy with their routine affairs and they have no time to study new trends or new directions in science.

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
November 28, 2018, 01:30:00 PM
Soon we will announce very tasty news! Stay with us!
I like tasty news. I believe that your project will be successful. Smiley
Do not torture people! ))) Let us rather have these good news. Everything is already exhausted to see the endless fall of the market and the closure of projects ... Users want good news!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
November 28, 2018, 01:10:56 PM
Sounds very intriguing! Against the background of the fact that most crypto projects are now depressed, it is very nice to hear good news!
Activity: 193
Merit: 11
November 28, 2018, 06:13:01 AM
just so many people do not yet understand this progress, or do not want to understand. some do not perceive this information; it looks strange to them. so, we see some obscurity.
Another assumption is they are too lazy and don't spend their time to read essential things about the project, and its progresses.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 01:02:28 PM

I like tasty news. I believe that your project will be successful. Smiley
Activity: 56
November 28, 2018, 12:57:09 PM

Activity: 462
Merit: 20
November 28, 2018, 12:55:22 PM
This is because most people are busy with their routine affairs and they have no time to study new trends or new directions in science.
And it seems to me that today people on the contrary are more actively interested in all sorts of know-how and other innovations.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
November 28, 2018, 06:20:40 AM
Unfortunately, you're right. Many people do not understand all the processes taking place in the market and in the world of technology in General. Therefore, we have such results.
November 28, 2018, 06:13:43 AM
The introduction of new technologies is very expensive. Therefore, here in addition to the enthusiastic music of young people need solid investors with thick wallets.
If the widespread use of the service begins, then I think that it will be able to bring a good profit. music service quite liquid today.
November 28, 2018, 06:03:14 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 27, 2018, 01:45:12 PM
The ideas that are going to implement the development team of project NEUMA take into account the new and popular trends in the industry. I think it will be something completely new.
It seems to me that coming up with something radically new is very problematic. Everything has long been invented and invented ...
You do not believe in technical progress? So you are deeply mistaken. Today, hundreds of thousands of innovative developments are underway and what seemed fantastic yesterday — today is a commonplace routine.

November 27, 2018, 12:22:34 PM
In order not to talk about the situation with the blockchain and cryptocurrencies. I think that these technologies have a future. and let it all look gloomy today, I'm sure that soon everything will change!
Activity: 210
November 27, 2018, 12:10:17 PM
It seems to me that NEUMA needs to focus not on the situation on the market or look for user support but try to make the highest quality product.
Well, actually, in the project NEUMA, developers are just doing this. I see no reason to say that they do not develop their product. On the contrary, in my opinion, this is all good.
Pages:
Jump to: