Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BRONZ]BitBronze|Scrypt|Miner Friendly|The Bronze Alternative| - page 11. (Read 19837 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Mining is coming along nicely, not too many blocks and not too many coins Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
guess i found a use for my old gaw fury lol

Ha! Yep. I have 20 of those. And a few Gridseed 5-chip ASIC's. I'm thinking about selling the the whole lot and upgrading. Although, Winter is here, and they do keep the room nice & toasty warm.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
Probably will buy and not mine. Looks like this could have potential.
Dev there are plenty of scrypt POW coins, could you elaborate on what puts yours above the rest?
Any response is appreciated.

Well here is some of the things that BitBronze betters on, BTW did you read the Roadmap ?

Lower Coin Cap, Lower Reward, Not too slow mining, Reliable Difficulty Re-Target, Dev (Me) won't run away & bail on the coin, It isn't designed for coins to be mined quickly but is quick enough to perform everyday Transactions reliably.

There is probably a lot more to mention but you get my drift.

Yep, higher than average blocktime (3 min) also means smaller blockchain = much faster sync time, and less bloat on the PC = lighter wallet.
Activity: 756
Dev there are plenty of scrypt POW coins, could you elaborate on what puts yours above the rest?

Well here is some of the things that BitBronze betters on, BTW did you read the Roadmap ?

Lower Coin Cap, Lower Reward, Not too slow mining, Reliable Difficulty Re-Target, Dev (Me) won't run away & bail on the coin, It isn't designed for coins to be mined quickly but is quick enough to perform everyday Transactions reliably.

There is probably a lot more to mention but you get my drift.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
looks good i'll mine this
Activity: 430
guess i found a use for my old gaw fury lol
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
Can we have a Mac wallet please  Grin
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
I think I might try my luck with this coin, it will be my first Altcoin to mine Grin

I just got some Scrypt hardware (ASIC's), hope I get a decent amount of rewards although this coin looks hard to mine.

I wish you good luck with your mining Smiley

Also the OP has been updated with a Twitter account, don't forget to Follow & Re-Tweet to one and all about how much you love BitBronze Cool

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BitBronze
Activity: 369
I think I might try my luck with this coin, it will be my first Altcoin to mine Grin

I just got some Scrypt hardware (ASIC's), hope I get a decent amount of rewards although this coin looks hard to mine.
What is the point of this coin? lol, no purpose.

Haha, I laughed a little bit a this to.
Coins like these have no innovation and will fade out pretty quick.

An explanation for "you" about the coin is basic principle, everyone needs a competitor.
legendary
Activity: 1554
I'm on the fence about sending hash to this... it'd be miner friendly if the blocks were spaced a minute, but three minutes is a lot of grinding.

Upon looking at the specs of the coin and how mining is going this coin is actually not too bad especially with the block times & re-targeting.

The total BRONZ coin cap also plays into affect which is good with mining, network hash power and coin distribution.

IMHO 3 minute block times with 3 block adjustments is pretty sufficient to keep things running while providing incentive.

This coin could truly be the next Bronze to Litecoins silver Grin
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
I'm on the fence about sending hash to this... it'd be miner friendly if the blocks were spaced a minute, but three minutes is a lot of grinding.
legendary
Activity: 1218

Said the newly created shill accounts, I guess your the smartest crypto newbies around.... How long have you been around the scene 1 maybe 2 days ? Grin Roll Eyes
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1218
Not a bad little coin you have here, I'll definitely try to mine some with my little ASIC's Cheesy

Miners are mining and there seems to be some interest on Twitter going around.
Pages:
Jump to: