Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN]|[BSX]Bitspace🚀|⚡| POW is over|⚡|POS 5% annually|⚡| Own exchange soon - page 6. (Read 11754 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 10
Join Bitspace discord channel for giveaways to get free BSX https://discord.gg/aFxCuMC
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Activity: 61
Summary after block 200 000

Transition to full POS went smooth.

POW is over. As expected. (Asics are gone)
We also noticed that POS is not 1000% anually as it shoud be. According to the latest data from the block explorer POS is still 50% annually. (max 2.5 bsx per block)

We need some time to decide how to proceed further.
(inflation will now be minimal..only around new 2000 - 4000  BSX will be generated every day)

Again LOL  Grin
guys just make it a static block reward, give up on percentages their obviously causing you no end of headaches

I concur.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579

We also noticed that POS is not 1000% anually as it shoud be. According to the latest data from the block explorer POS is still 50% annually. (max 2.5 bsx per block)

(inflation will now be minimal..only around new 2000 - 4000  BSX will be generated every day)

Let it like it is, 50% annually is a good percentage, maybe in the future you can lower the % but for now is OK 50%. There are already 13 M coins in circulation. With 1000% will be too much inflation. My 2 cents.
can someone help me to find the miner for nvidia cards please?

i cant find em ;(

The mining phase had ended, you can't mine Bitspace anymore.
Activity: 28
can someone help me to find the miner for nvidia cards please?

i cant find em ;(
Activity: 714
Merit: 252

Again LOL  Grin
guys just make it a static block reward, give up on percentages their obviously causing you no end of headaches
Activity: 143

Activity: 7
It works! )
As I understand, there will be total supply about 26 million BSX in a month? And 50% of all will go to stock. What will be price in this case?
Activity: 61
quick everyone start staking, lets see if we can make the last few hundred pow blocks be used by pos and annoy the asic owners  Grin

Thank Asics, made Bitspace end POW sooner than expected.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
quick everyone start staking, lets see if we can make the last few hundred pow blocks be used by pos and annoy the asic owners  Grin
Activity: 129
BSX exchange is coming up and signature bounty will be ready, right?
Yes, BSX exchange is coming up soon.
All our resources are now focused mainly on the BSX exchange.

To be honest signature bounty is not completely ready, yet.  (It's just a detail that's going to happen quickly, once exchange is ready to go)

LAST 2239 POW blocks. (~20 hours) (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bsx/)
BSX exchange is coming up and signature bounty will be ready, right?
Activity: 143
The Ultimate Guide To Stake Bitspace (BSX) Better in Proof of Stake (POS)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36860553

Don't forget to read, trust me, you gonna need this guide.  Roll Eyes

i just done this now it wont stake cause coins arent mature?

Once you move your coins. You have to wait again 24 hours. (min. stake age)

We have this formula in POS reward

CoinAge * RewardCoinYear / 365 / COIN

Big inputs will not help you to get higher reward. There is no interest based on number of coins in reward function.
Coin age is important (number of coins will help you to hit more blocks faster, not to earn higher rewards).

Example.
If you will have 1 input = 100 000 BSX. You can hit only one block per day....means only one reward.
But if you will split your 100 000 into 100x 1000 (100 inputs). You can easily hit 100 blocks per day . (reward per block in not reflected by number of coins....only coin age matters)

if the amount of coins wont help you increase your rewards but smaller blocks will then you wont really achieve the stated amounts percentage wise and these APR's should be removed from the title and coin info pages.
What does COIN refer to in that function if not the amount of coins staked?
if you can't get pos to work at the APR you'd like with large inputs why not just implement a static block reward instead?

Amount of coins is reflected at function stake weight . High stake weight will help you to get POS block rewards more often .
We do not state that POS reward is 50% interest per year.... We state that POS reward is 50% annually.(since last fork)(and will be 1000% annually in 4 days, after block 200 000)
Our POS reward system is very similar to static block reward, there are only two differences.
First, we have radius (%) instead of static (function)....it will lead to lower total supply at the end of high staking rewards.
second one... smaller inputs are in advantage ...higher reward is for those who stake at optimal levels for best network performance...
There is nothing to change in here. These rules will remain unchanged in the longrun.

Thanks for the clarification dev!

I wanna ask, what is the best input amount to stake, is the 1000 BSX in your earlier example the best amount or is not such as "the best amount".

Thnaks, G

Best input amount to stake is not set (it is a variable value). All depends on actual POS stake weight situation . ( Whole network stake weight.)
Now it is around 1500 BSX. We will see how the situation will look after block 200k.

The most effective method is to keep your inputs at such value where you can hit POS blocks as often as possible.
Ideal situation for biggest POS reward + in the shortest time is ,when this input is as close as possible to the average (average when viewed from the whole blockchain net)( + the shortest coin age)
(check ''Stake Input Size chart'' )
(https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bsx/#!extraction )

Looks interesting at exchanges.
Only 172 000 BSX in total are at markets for sale.

How long until end of POW?

2500 blocks left, POW will end. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bsx/

True. Last 24 hours of POW phase. A hunt for a high POS rewards will begin soon.
BTW thank you for awesome  "Coin control guide'' .
Looks interesting at exchanges.
Only 172 000 BSX in total are at markets for sale.

How long until end of POW?

2500 blocks left, POW will end. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bsx/
Activity: 8
Чтo тo я ни нe пoнимaю кaк нacтpoить вxoды. Co 100000 BSX зa cyтки 40 BSX (POS) этo xopoшo или мaлo ?
Activity: 10
The Ultimate Guide To Stake Bitspace (BSX) Better in Proof of Stake (POS)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36860553

Don't forget to read, trust me, you gonna need this guide.  Roll Eyes

i just done this now it wont stake cause coins arent mature?
Pages:
Jump to: