Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN]|[BSX]Bitspace🚀|⚡| POW is over|⚡|POS 5% annually|⚡| Own exchange soon - page 2. (Read 11754 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 10
I've been donating my stakes like crazy on our faucet site http://bsxfaucet.unyun.cn/

With POW is over, but at least you can still get for free BSX coins.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
Is this coin still alive? You have just been added to CoinMarketCap!So, with PoW finished and inflation at 5% per year, it would not be impossible for this coin to get any value because p2p is a rising market.

This coin staking like crazy and chain running well.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Is this coin still alive? You have just been added to CoinMarketCap!So, with PoW finished and inflation at 5% per year, it would not be impossible for this coin to get any value because p2p is a rising market.

I think this coins is dead, is abandoned since a long time, anyway this was smelling like a scam since the beginning as their exchange was a ready-made one bought online. I would stay away from it.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Activity: 5
Hello, everyone. For me personally, it is a plus that the coin is officially registered in the US government!
It isthe largest cryptocurrency platform!
What news of the project?

Dev still on vacation after held an ICO.
Activity: 70
5% per annum may look small but the power is in the value.  Huge amount will give good reward

value is pretty low at the moment, it is under 10k usd marketcap. Even listing on cryptobridge cost 2 BTC.
Activity: 29
5% per annum may look small but the power is in the value.  Huge amount will give good reward
Activity: 2
Shocked
Only around 10 sat. Marketcap is sub 10 000 USD.
Is dev still around?
Still around and working on BSX exchange.

are you sure?
it's very odd he/she doesn't react to the subject of the virus scanner reaction to the wallet.

Activity: 56
Another dead coin in my collection
Activity: 70
Activity: 16
It's not yet listed on deadcoins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
Where is the developers of this coin? They obviously abandoned their shitty coin and moved on, they come back here sometimes to tease our asses, they are probably laughing their ass off with another shitty coin as of now. The exchange they were talking and promising us is a lie. Give me back my ICO money.

It seems that the always tireless supporter of this shit is tiered too, Justme user was right about this project it seems and now you are seeing this too. It is what it is, just cut your loses and move on brother, is not the end of the world. You will make money somewhere else. Cheers!
Activity: 61
Please devs, drop in sometimes, or at least show us some progress of the exchange project. If you are telling the truth and simply not moved on with ICO money, then you  are not helping your own project by letting everyone think the coin is dead and a scam.

Give us anything for hope.
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
Where is the developers of this coin? They obviously abandoned their shitty coin and moved on, they come back here sometimes to tease our asses, they are probably laughing their ass off with another shitty coin as of now. The exchange they were talking and promising us is a lie. Give me back my ICO money.
Pages:
Jump to: