Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥BTCB 🔥] BTCBC SWAP - BTCBX - Anonymous Sending and masternode coming - page 2. (Read 8570 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 0
Yes, I downloaded the other day and it is still not syncing. Where would I find that info?

Are you here now?  I can help you with your wallet

Are you savvy with windows?  Be honest.  This will help me either to omit some steps or by the numbers.  lol
Yes, I downloaded the other day and it is still not syncing. Where would I find that info?

Are you here now?  I can help you with your wallet
Does anyone have the link to the explorer?
Activity: 12
Wallet completely synced. Test withraw also not coming in. Having only 1 wallet connection currently.

I will send you some coins to test.  Give me your wallet address.

My BTC Blue address is: DN2B1Ww5aMN1uKYKVUPFuNEzKrEhUqPTGR
Wallet completely synced. Test withraw also not coming in. Having only 1 wallet connection currently.

I will send you some coins to test.  Give me your wallet address.
Cool that your wallet worked.  Nova Exchange is coming back soon.  They released news today and the Mods and Management said goodbye as the new Management is coming in.  This is a prime coin for Nova, as Nova is practically starting over with new owners.  We should try getting it listed there, before the price goes up significantly.  Dev, please send them a Support Ticket and ask them how to list it.  Thanks.
Activity: 12
Did you just download the wallet?  If you did,just wait.  It should synch.  Mine is working.  If not, just restart the wallet and see.  I also found the following since BTCBC is X11 algo, another x11 algo had this to add nodes:
Add Nodes to Wallet:

In order to add nodes to the wallet, open the wallet-help-debug window and in the console tab enter the command
addnode 178.17.174.40 add

addnode 100.34.183.29 add

addnode 97.127.237.1 add

addnode 175.140.256.205 add

addnode 83.157.62.179 add

These are not addnodes for BTCBC, just an example for an X11 wallet.  I hope this helps. 
Does anyone have the Block Explorer for BTCBC? 
I Just withdrew my BTCBC but I am still waiting on it to get here.  I am also staking to help the next block.  Make sure you guys are also staking to help the next block move.  Smiley
Hello folks.  CoinsMarkets has BTCBC available for withdrawing now.  Wahooooooo  Smiley  Enjoy and if you wish, please donate some BTCBC at the bottom.  Thanks folks.  Smiley

Activity: 251
Merit: 100
any updates here? just saw on CMthat i have a rather big amount of this coin- such a weak memorry here XD...is there any progress or active dev or slolwy dying coin?

Same here.No way to withdraw from CoinsMarkets.
Some info anybody?
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
great idea for Transylvania!
but being the USA resident how can I participate? What will the bounty be?

Would be great, but seems like is not the same coin, These is a POS X11 coin, Forkdelta trading erc20 token....Sad Sad
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
any updates here? just saw on CMthat i have a rather big amount of this coin- such a weak memorry here XD...is there any progress or active dev or slolwy dying coin?
Activity: 14
Bitcoin Blue Now ON ForkDelta!
yay!! Cheesy
https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/BTCBLUE-ETH
Activity: 158
Hi draculacoin,

You seem to be the chief whip of BTCBC coin. What are you going to do with
the situation of CoinsMarkets and the BTCBC users there ?  Any plans ?

Good luck,
CryptoCoinsCity.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
what's the latest update on this thread? any important info which is missed from past few weeks? Do we have the master node setup ready?
Hello Dev.  Any news about BTCBC?  I know that CoinsMarket is still offline so is there a new exchange in the works?  Please advise.  Thanks.
Activity: 84
I can't wait to be able to test your masternode myself- I have a feeling that it is going to be amazing.
Activity: 938
Merit: 261

What should I do to exchange my coins? where I can see the instruction for swap
Pages:
Jump to: