Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥BTCB 🔥] BTCBC SWAP - BTCBX - Anonymous Sending and masternode coming - page 3. (Read 8571 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
no swap, BIG scam?? Huh

its a new coin, if you dont like it send them to my address
Activity: 14
Activity: 47
We need a development team in the telegraph, in the tweeter I watch the rotten activity we should have a community !!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
 Huh Huh Huh Why keep changing the coin name and the total supply? Please just focus on developing and get the words out to the world.
When there is a coin exchange, 1,000 BTCBC coins will become 1 BTCBX coin? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 200
What you need to do to get this BTCBX? I keep my coins on wallets wallets and on the exchange?

Will work together with coinsmarkets so that they can do the swap automatically.
 This is great.  Coinsmarket can handle it but your community needs to know more specifics.  Total supply, after the swap please.  Smiley  Ah! And please don't erase my quotes.  Leave this here, hopefully with an answer.  Erasing quotes really makes this look shady. 
Activity: 200

BTC BLUE COIN SWAP - MASTERNODE

I'm delighted to inform you that development team is preparing a coin swap and add Anonymous Sending and masternode. Before the coin swap happens 2,000,000,000 coins will be destroyed to reduce the number of outstanding coins. 1,000 BTCBC coins will become 1 BTCBX coin

Ok Dev.  Thanks.  Now, what will be the total supply after the swap?  You got enough information to know that there will be a swap and not know the new total amount.  Smiley  With that said, fork it up bud.... Wink  No more uncertainties!   Only facts!!!!  Thank you.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
What you need to do to get this BTCBX? I keep my coins on wallets wallets and on the exchange?

Will work together with coinsmarkets so that they can do the swap automatically.
Activity: 235

I'm delighted to inform you that development team is preparing a coin swap and add Anonymous Sending and masternode. Before the coin swap happens 2,000,000,000 coins will be destroyed to reduce the number of outstanding coins. 1,000 BTCBC coins will become 1 BTCBX coin

will there be 15 billion coins?
Activity: 8
coin requirement for masternode?

630,808 doge bidding for 24 hours soon we will be on a landing for a flight well, the moon Smiley
Activity: 183
Is this coin still active? How about masternode? If needed, I can get one.
Activity: 5
This is your tweeter  https://twitter.com/Btcblu, or you are here https://twitter.com/BTCBlue if this is why you do not answer in the comments Huh Huh? Huh?

btc blu is other coin!!!

Ola, sou do brasil e estou a disposição para divulgar a moeda aqui!!!
Criptomoedas é uma novidade aqui e este é o momento de investirmos no desenvolvimento desta coin afim de alavancar num país emergente!!
ouvi que o DEV está trabalhando em uma carteira Android, logo após esta informação no chat da coinsmarket
começaram várias ordens de compra executadas!!
This is your tweeter  https://twitter.com/Btcblu, or you are here https://twitter.com/BTCBlue if this is why you do not answer in the comments Huh Huh? Huh?
Let's develop the project! he can not stand still BTCB he does not have a bad story in crypto, we need development, we'll start!
Buy on the market is not what success is not preniset we need a community! Wink
Activity: 10
Any new developments for BTCBC? Long term investor here with some skills in crypto. Would be willing to help with this one. Grudge
Will there be any development for this coin in telegrams, tweeters Huh
I still buy this coin and do POS mining, I like fast transactions no more than 5 minutes. I'm not one such market DOGE goes very well) how much of all the coins? we need development) take for example a coin ECA! she used to be a rubbish too, but now she makes a profit))))

"moneysupply" : 17117382651.89129448,

Coinsmarket exchange is growing pretty fast, i like what i'm seeing. I have asked coinsmarket to add DOGE market because of the coin supply. I don't want people to be stuck at 0.1 sats. BTC price is increasing rapidly so having a option to trade BTCBC at doge market is not bad. The POS rate is pretty low and with the increase number of users on coinsmarket i believe the price can move higher over time.
Pages:
Jump to: