Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣 [ANN][BTCS] Bitcoin Supreme - ⚡⚡AIRDROPS⚡⚡ ★ 15% POS ★ Anonymity ★ NO ICO 📣 - page 4. (Read 26476 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 10
And what's the problem ,open a channel to discord? something for a very long time  Undecided
Activity: 227
Hello. Can I participate Twitter Bountie now?

Yes, all bounties are active. But you will have to PM us after completing each bounty as our Bounty manager has not logged in for a few days

If he remains inactive for a couple more days we will set up our own bounty thread

Yup I already noticed that your BM has not yet going to update the bounty thread, the success of every campaign depends on good management.. So from now on, I will directly PM you for everything..  Wink  Wink
Yes, please send a PM

As stated above, if he is unresponsive for the next couple of days, we will create and manage our own bounty thread

Hi Dev, I'm writing the fourth day, but I'm not in spreadsheet list. Can I write further?

Tuumbo please send me PM with your BTCS address. We had slight issue with forms as bitcointalk recognised it as suspicuos link
I wrote a PM but I'm not in the sheet and there is no reward for the previous week.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Hi Dev, it's nice to know that more improvements have done to this project. The price is not quite high but still okay since it is already in the market. Maybe it just need more marketing and advertising. Keep up the good work. Good luck.
Activity: 171
Merit: 1
hello new to the forum
what else must i do to get airdrop
i filled out the form a couple of days ago
pm Bitcoin.Supreme
Activity: 1
hello new to the forum
what else must i do to get airdrop
i filled out the form a couple of days ago
Activity: 48
Hello. I joined your signature campaign, left a report in the bounty thread, fulfilled all the conditions, but due to the new rules I can not wear a signature. Can I count on the reward for last week?
Activity: 104

Yes, all bounties are active. But you will have to PM us after completing each bounty as our Bounty manager has not logged in for a few days

If he remains inactive for a couple more days we will set up our own bounty thread

Yup I already noticed that your BM has not yet going to update the bounty thread, the success of every campaign depends on good management.. So from now on, I will directly PM you for everything..  Wink  Wink

Yes, please send a PM

As stated above, if he is unresponsive for the next couple of days, we will create and manage our own bounty thread

Hi Dev, I'm writing the fourth day, but I'm not in spreadsheet list. Can I write further?

Tuumbo please send me PM with your BTCS address. We had slight issue with forms as bitcointalk recognised it as suspicuos link
Activity: 171
Is it really necessary to pimp the name of Bitcoin to give a better image to your new coin? I mean, there are so many different names one can invent by combining the letters of the alphabet. To use the word Bitcoin is deceiving, since I understand that Bitcoin Supreme is not a fork of Bitcoin. I'd be thinkimg at a rebranding in your place.

we are hard forking soon
Activity: 62
Is it really necessary to pimp the name of Bitcoin to give a better image to your new coin? I mean, there are so many different names one can invent by combining the letters of the alphabet. To use the word Bitcoin is deceiving, since I understand that Bitcoin Supreme is not a fork of Bitcoin. I'd be thinkimg at a rebranding in your place.
Activity: 106
Merit: 28
To all airdrop participants, please make sure to follow the rules on the airdrop form to receive your airdrop

I just filled up the form for airdrop. when is the release of white paper?
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

Yes, please send a PM

Right now I will continue with your signature, Maybe I pause for a while for twitter and facebook because there is no new tweet/post on your twitter and facebook page, we need a proper and correct content to promote this project.. Because right information is needed most about this coin.
Activity: 227

Yes, please send a PM

Activity: 77
Do you need moderators at Discord when will it be? I can help
copper member
Activity: 168

Yes, please send a PM

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

copper member

Where to write a report?

You may post it on the bounty thread and we will check on a daily basis
Activity: 28

Where to write a report?
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: