Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣 [ANN][BTCS] Bitcoin Supreme - ⚡⚡AIRDROPS⚡⚡ ★ 15% POS ★ Anonymity ★ NO ICO 📣 - page 7. (Read 26476 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Where is voting form for southexchange and coinfalcon?

As stated in the reply above, there is no voting form you will have to contact us via pm or leave a comment on the ann thread after voting

Thanks for your support
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
Where is voting form for southexchange and coinfalcon?
There is no voting form. You can vote and send pm.
copper member
Interested with this coin, kindly give us the total supply, algo and is it possible to mine it with GPU. I fully supported all Bitcoin Fork, I believe that we need to give them a chance to prove their innovation with their forks.

Thanks

Glad to see more interest in the project. Total supply is 21,000,000, current available supply can be checked on block explorer. The coin Algo is Scrypt, it is a hybrid - PoW/PoS (Last PoW block was block 10,000). You may get some coins via airdrop if you would like to start staking, other methods to get coins would be to purchase them on one of the exchanges listed on the main ANN thread.

Thanks for your reply, I saw the price now and seems that it is good to buy now with the present price, Is there any chance to get it if have a bitcoin in my wallet as red that this is a fork of bitcoin.

You do not need to own any BTC to get BTCS, if you read out main ANN thread it states that as a part of our fair distribution we would like to give BTCS for free to anyone, whether they have BTC or not. This way newcomers into the market will also get a fair chance to own BTCS, we are currently sending out airdrops between 100-1000 coins to each member of our community (Click airdrop form on main ANN thread and fill it out with your BTCS address details and BTCtalk user ID), you may also vote on some exchanges listed at the bottom of the main ANN thread to receive an additional 2000 coins. For even more coins, you may check out the bounty thread, the link is also on the main ANN thread and you can read on how to get coins via our bounty program.

Hope this helps

The project looks very interesting. If I understood correctly, that is, bounty on which you can feel what and how with this token? (signature and drop). But im have one big question is it necessary to download and install a wallet? Or is there a web wallet?

There are numerous bounties you may do for this project, such as writing high quality articles, making youtube videos, request for exchange listings, wear signatures, follow on twitter, etc... more info may be found on bounty thread, we will also create a new bounty thread labled "Creative bounties" in which members can do something creative for the project to earn a bounty, more details to come later.

To recieve coins, you do not actually have to dl the wallet, you can send us one of your addresses from an exchange. However, if you do decide to download the wallet, you will be able to get a 100% bonus (25% per week) as long as you have proof that you kept the coins in your wallet and are staking them.

Hope this helps
copper member
Airdrop Steps:

- Download BTCS wallet from main ANN page
- Open wallet, let it sync and copy your BTCS wallet address
- Go to "Airdrop Form" from main ANN page
- Fill in the form and paste your BTCS wallet address

BONUS: Receive a 100% if you keep your wallet running and start staking, any member interested in the bonus can contact us with a screenshot of your wallet on.

NOTE: We will split the bonus into 4 weeks (25% per week = 100%) must send a screenshot each week.

Enjoy!

do you want this on the ann thread, bounty thread, or pm'd

Best way to reach us would be via pm but we check the thread daily so you may post on the ann thread if you would like
copper member
great, thanks for the airdrop, I hope those tokens haha, a hug success bitcoin supreme!

Glad to see the community growing, and they're Coins* not tokens
Activity: 171
Merit: 1
I'm strongly sure that today people don’t have much time, so some short and interesting video clip is a great way to promote the platform)))

that is in the bounty thread if your good with youtube and great at making video's i'd say go for it!
Activity: 34
I'm strongly sure that today people don’t have much time, so some short and interesting video clip is a great way to promote the platform)))
Nobody asked it in here but what are you planning to do with unsold tokens? And I wonder do you have bounty campaign that's going on? Thanks for your reply in advance

you need to read from page 1 THIS IS NOT A TOKEN! Now that being said there is no sale hints on page 1 NO ICO. Welcome to the community. 
Activity: 2
Nobody asked it in here but what are you planning to do with unsold tokens? And I wonder do you have bounty campaign that's going on? Thanks for your reply in advance
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
Interested with this coin, kindly give us the total supply, algo and is it possible to mine it with GPU. I fully supported all Bitcoin Fork, I believe that we need to give them a chance to prove their innovation with their forks.

Thanks

Glad to see more interest in the project. Total supply is 21,000,000, current available supply can be checked on block explorer. The coin Algo is Scrypt, it is a hybrid - PoW/PoS (Last PoW block was block 10,000). You may get some coins via airdrop if you would like to start staking, other methods to get coins would be to purchase them on one of the exchanges listed on the main ANN thread.

Thanks for your reply, I saw the price now and seems that it is good to buy now with the present price, Is there any chance to get it if have a bitcoin in my wallet as red that this is a fork of bitcoin.

You do not need to own any BTC to get BTCS, if you read out main ANN thread it states that as a part of our fair distribution we would like to give BTCS for free to anyone, whether they have BTC or not. This way newcomers into the market will also get a fair chance to own BTCS, we are currently sending out airdrops between 100-1000 coins to each member of our community (Click airdrop form on main ANN thread and fill it out with your BTCS address details and BTCtalk user ID), you may also vote on some exchanges listed at the bottom of the main ANN thread to receive an additional 2000 coins. For even more coins, you may check out the bounty thread, the link is also on the main ANN thread and you can read on how to get coins via our bounty program.

Hope this helps

The project looks very interesting. If I understood correctly, that is, bounty on which you can feel what and how with this token? (signature and drop). But im have one big question is it necessary to download and install a wallet? Or is there a web wallet?
Activity: 4
I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this project and there learn all the necessary. That would really help the business to be better
Activity: 35
great, thanks for the airdrop, I hope those tokens haha, a hug success bitcoin supreme!
Airdrop Steps:

BONUS: Receive a 100% if you keep your wallet running and start staking, any member interested in the bonus can contact us with a screenshot of your wallet on.

NOTE: We will split the bonus into 4 weeks (25% per week = 100%) must send a screenshot each week.

Enjoy!

do you want this on the ann thread, bounty thread, or pm'd
Activity: 58
if you need arabic translations ,i am here
copper member
Airdrop Steps:

Enjoy!
wallet stuck at 132861

Which wallet are you using? Can you try to close it then reopen?

i know mine wasnt snyc'd either for about 5 hours on windows wallet

Is it in sync now? Or do you leave all of your coins on an exchange?
im a hodler thru and thru what is on exchanges is bought, wallet is airdrop's and some bought. it is snyc'd now. my wallet is always staking
copper member
Getdelta.io voting has now closed as we have successfully completed it

Thank you all for your votes
copper member
wallet stuck at 132861

Is it in sync now? Or do you leave all of your coins on an exchange?
Activity: 4
if you go through the Whitepaper of the idea, you will see that there’s a system to ensure stability, no matter what market does. It'sreally good designed system and makes a lot of sense.
wallet stuck at 132861

Pages:
Jump to: