Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣 [ANN][BTCS] Bitcoin Supreme - ⚡⚡AIRDROPS⚡⚡ ★ 15% POS ★ Anonymity ★ NO ICO 📣 - page 9. (Read 26409 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
And when will it be listed in these other exchanges in which they are informed on the website? Has supreme been a bitcoin fork, or has development started from scratch?

We are planning on adding BTCS onto multiple exchanges, goal is to have it listed on as many exchanges as possible, especially high vol exchanges. Once BTCS is updated a bit more with upcoming news and updates (see roadmap) in addition to being listed on other exchanges with decent volume, you should see it getting listed on more exchanges, including (but not limited to) the ones informed.

BTCS has some similarities to BTC and has been developed from scratch.
Activity: 171
Merit: 1
Don't be shy and don't pass up the opportunity to buy so cheap. Bitcoin Supreme has a a great road map ahead of them. This coin will be a high profitable coin!
Activity: 32
I find that the reward structure is balanced. There's a use case, which is pretty rare. I am waiting to hear more about the team. I started mining it from the beginning. They started the bounty campaign and I think if they can create a community, it could be a success.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
And when will it be listed in these other exchanges in which they are informed on the website? Has supreme been a bitcoin fork, or has development started from scratch?
Activity: 171
Merit: 1
Recent Updates:

- Applied for CoinPayments.net
- Released macOS and Raspberry Pi wallets
- Submitted Crex24 Exchange listing
- New form available where community can vote for next exchange listing ("Choose Next Exchange" on main ANN thread
- Offical Road Map released
- Updated ANN thread
- Increased reward for exchange voting bounty

Just the news the hodler need thanks
Activity: 29
I just went through the whitepaper. Do you plan to offer the service worldwide from Day #1 or do you have a first geographical area in mind to start with ?
copper member
Good news everyone, new anonymity features coming soon
copper member
Recent Updates:

- Applied for CoinPayments.net
- Released macOS and Raspberry Pi wallets
- Submitted Crex24 Exchange listing
- New form available where community can vote for next exchange listing ("Choose Next Exchange" on main ANN thread
- Offical Road Map released
- Updated ANN thread
- Increased reward for exchange voting bounty

copper member
BTCS will be listed on Crex24 this week
copper member
Free distributions for our growing community are going, fill airdrop form for your free coins
copper member
The plan that is descripted in the roadmap is very nice and if you truly thrive in realizing your plans, then I think it will be good!! Good luck team!!!

Thank you for your support
Activity: 27
The plan that is descripted in the roadmap is very nice and if you truly thrive in realizing your plans, then I think it will be good!! Good luck team!!!
copper member
Official Road Map is now up!

Thank you all for your patience and cheers to a bright future
copper member
We have applied on Coinpayments.net
Activity: 28
Hey there! A idea worthy of being analyzed and studied, after all, is not every day we found a business recommended by big names in this forum, so some investment should be carried out and as mentioned above there is a tendency to replace the BTC here in the forum. In conclusion, leaving the optimism aside, we should look seriously at the plan proposal, understand the meaning and only then sit back and wait to go to the moon.
copper member
CREX24 nice good suport
i trade on crex24

https://coinezi.io REGULATED EU EXCHANGE open next week i think is free o  cheap to list here

Great and thanks for the info, we have contacted them and will update as soon as we hear back from them
copper member
We have applied for an early exchange listing at an upcoming Exchange Xera - https://www.xera.tech/
Activity: 28
This is the same token. For me the best choice it’s to buy ada and neo and check who win the first place in this segment of market.
Activity: 641
 CREX24 nice good suport
i trade on crex24

https://coinezi.io REGULATED EU EXCHANGE open next week i think is free o  cheap to list here

copper member
We have created a new form in which members will be able to vote for our next exchange listing

Check it out and choose up to 5 exchanges that you love best, we would love to hear from our community and get BTCS listed on more exchanges very soon

FORM

Members will also be able to access the form on the main ANN thread by clicking "Choose Next Exchange"
Pages:
Jump to: