Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣 [ANN][BTCS] Bitcoin Supreme - ⚡⚡AIRDROPS⚡⚡ ★ 15% POS ★ Anonymity ★ NO ICO 📣 - page 8. (Read 26476 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Loads of good news coming about our new features!
copper member
wallet stuck at 132861

Which wallet are you using? Can you try to close it then reopen?
Activity: 5
Activity: 28
I find that the reward structure is balanced. There's a use case, which is pretty rare. I am waiting to hear more about the team. I started mining it from the beginning. They started the bounty campaign and I think if they can create a community, it could be a success.
Activity: 171
Merit: 1
If the developer and team has hit their road map goals easily and plan to finish the road map by the end of the year, then this coin should be HUGE with the coins dedicated team. this project will be the future of crypto. remember by buying (on tradesatoshi or stocks.exchange) helps support the project. we the buyers can take the project to the next level.
Activity: 155
Merit: 11
  do I understand correctly that this forum thread for discussion of the BTCS, and the new is for Bautista? Coin I like, POS goes without a permanent wallet work, enough once a month to include. Look at the renewal of that promise, and the silence stood for a long time.
copper member
Website will be heavily updated and remodified within the next week
copper member
copper member
i download wallet for win.

not working no conection to network after 1 day

Can you check if wallet is syncing?

out of sync all the time

zero active conection to btcsp network

Can you try uninstalling the wallet and re-installing it and follow up with us via PM
Activity: 641

out of sync all the time

zero active conection to btcsp network
copper member
Interested with this coin, kindly give us the total supply, algo and is it possible to mine it with GPU. I fully supported all Bitcoin Fork, I believe that we need to give them a chance to prove their innovation with their forks.

Thanks

Glad to see more interest in the project. Total supply is 21,000,000, current available supply can be checked on block explorer. The coin Algo is Scrypt, it is a hybrid - PoW/PoS (Last PoW block was block 10,000). You may get some coins via airdrop if you would like to start staking, other methods to get coins would be to purchase them on one of the exchanges listed on the main ANN thread.

Thanks for your reply, I saw the price now and seems that it is good to buy now with the present price, Is there any chance to get it if have a bitcoin in my wallet as red that this is a fork of bitcoin.

You do not need to own any BTC to get BTCS, if you read out main ANN thread it states that as a part of our fair distribution we would like to give BTCS for free to anyone, whether they have BTC or not. This way newcomers into the market will also get a fair chance to own BTCS, we are currently sending out airdrops between 100-1000 coins to each member of our community (Click airdrop form on main ANN thread and fill it out with your BTCS address details and BTCtalk user ID), you may also vote on some exchanges listed at the bottom of the main ANN thread to receive an additional 2000 coins. For even more coins, you may check out the bounty thread, the link is also on the main ANN thread and you can read on how to get coins via our bounty program.

Hope this helps
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Interested with this coin, kindly give us the total supply, algo and is it possible to mine it with GPU. I fully supported all Bitcoin Fork, I believe that we need to give them a chance to prove their innovation with their forks.

Thanks

Glad to see more interest in the project. Total supply is 21,000,000, current available supply can be checked on block explorer. The coin Algo is Scrypt, it is a hybrid - PoW/PoS (Last PoW block was block 10,000). You may get some coins via airdrop if you would like to start staking, other methods to get coins would be to purchase them on one of the exchanges listed on the main ANN thread.

Thanks for your reply, I saw the price now and seems that it is good to buy now with the present price, Is there any chance to get it if have a bitcoin in my wallet as red that this is a fork of bitcoin.
brand new
Activity: 0
Good night  Now that Bitcoin is in its final death throes, I'm all in your token! Given that it's backed by the SEC, time I can not lose unlike with Bitcoin, which as I mentioned is pretty much dead... again. SO, I m in.
copper member

Thanks

copper member

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

Thanks
Activity: 641

copper member
Don't be shy and don't pass up the opportunity to buy so cheap. Bitcoin Supreme has a a great road map ahead of them. This coin will be a high profitable coin!

Everything on the road map should be completed before the year ends

Thanks for your support!
Pages:
Jump to: