Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣 [ANN][BTCS] Bitcoin Supreme - ⚡⚡AIRDROPS⚡⚡ ★ 15% POS ★ Anonymity ★ NO ICO 📣 - page 10. (Read 26476 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The creativity of the team has been showed in the mockups, the concept inspire trust in the people that want to follow new excellent ideas, and now I saw that this set of great ideas called ANN it has a potential to grow exponentially in the near future. Congrats
copper member
Activity: 168
Good news, BTCS will be listed on CREX24 within the one week
copper member
The plus for the merchant is that they will have the money immediately after the purchase is completed.No wait time at all.I'd say that is a pretty good incentive for those who buy these tokens

Thanks for your input, Coins* not tokens
copper member
ANN thread updated

thread looks great but buyers are looking for a roadmap of where btcs is going

Road Map should be posted soon
Activity: 34
The plus for the merchant is that they will have the money immediately after the purchase is completed.No wait time at all.I'd say that is a pretty good incentive for those who buy these tokens
Activity: 171
Merit: 1
ANN thread updated

thread looks great but buyers are looking for a roadmap of where btcs is going
i receve 200 btcsp on tradesatoshi 
cani get more ?

i buy also
fill out the airdrop form on page 1 of this thread
Activity: 641
i receve 200 btcsp on tradesatoshi 
cani get more ?

i buy also
copper member
Activity: 33
There are a lot of parameters and unknowns in this plan. The thing is that the competition is huge and every idea has to go that extra mile to get investors and after that, users...So, the less unknowns, the better the idea! Good luck, team!
Activity: 7
Open API means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that.
copper member
Voting bonus for exchange listings has doubled
copper member
Airdrops are live, please fill airdrop form or PM us to receive your coins
Good day  I like the business and hope your experienced team will be able to follow the roadmap with dedication.Can you guys tell when does the sale start? Is the whitelist open?
NO ICO REQUEST A FREE AIRDROP
Activity: 2
Good day  I like the business and hope your experienced team will be able to follow the roadmap with dedication.Can you guys tell when does the sale start? Is the whitelist open?
We are still waiting member: Whywefight to fix block explorer https://btcs.explorerz.top/

Meanwhile we set up new one: https://www.blockexperts.com/btcs#

Remaining bountyes will be paid at some point today, thanks to all supporters and sorry for another delay but it was a busy month so far.

Not 100% sure how much details can i reveal but here is few things to expect following days:

New wallets, new exchanges (we had delay with crex24 couse of non working explorer now we solved that).

Roadmap and whitepaper to be available following days.

New bounty campaign.

New token that will be linked to BTCSP (airdropped to all BTCSP holders  5:1 ratio).

With the new token, we are planning to integrate smart contracts > cross chain swapping, allowing trading on multiple block chains instead of going through an intermediary such as shapeshift as well as a decentralized payments system that will involve physical merchants and online POS and P2P transfers.

End goal would be to create an exchange that will use BTCSP and the new token as discounts to fees kind of like what binance did... but without any ICO

Again thanks for patience and continued support.

Can you give us more details on this new token..... like what exchange might adopt it into their exchange. How about releasing the full roadmap soon
Activity: 29
As far as I heard this plans don't have competitors? There are those that partially do what they plan to do, but no one completely? Is there already a minimum working product?
Dear community, if you trade on Trade Satoshi, 2 of our mods, Lifeisagame and Punjabi99 have been tipping thousands of BTCS coins through the TipBot, tipping will continue for a few days so make sure to be logged into the Trade Satoshi exchange to receive some free coins

awesome team I also will be giving smaller prizes away
copper member
We are working on getting listed on a few more exchanges

We would like to ask the community which exchange they would like to see BTCS on:

BTC Alpha
CryptoBridge
FCoin
Graviex
Crex24
CryptoMarkets
CoinSoda (Beta)
BitFlip
TradebyTrade
TradeOgre
C-Patex
CoinExchange
C-Cex

Note: We will have a form up by tomorrow so all community members can vote also

Please comment here and let us know where you would like BTCS listed so we can get BTCS listed on the exchange you all love the most out of these, pick 3 of your favorites out of the list above, we will try to get listed on the top 3 exchanges picked. Thank you
copper member
Recent updates:

Raspberry Pi wallet now available
Mac wallet now available
Airdrops sent
TradeSatoshi TipBot added

More updates to come soon
Pages:
Jump to: