Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 17. (Read 2170605 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
hello,
I am just switching from storj to here. my question would be that how much burst / 1 TB / month can be earned?
probably I could use 16TB. thank you

edit: this is not working for me: http://burstcoincalculator.com/  (nothing is loaded)
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
hello
can i use a part of a hdd i'm already using or i have to use it only for mining?also does it 4go are enough to mine burst?

If you have for example a 4 terabyte HDD, you can use 3 TB for mining and 1 TB for storing data. But 4 gigabyte isn't enough for mining imo.
Sorry, I never had a deal with HDD mining. What if buy say 8T HDD, and put it for mining tomorrow - how many coins approximately I could get per day?

http://burstcoincalculator.com/

You can do own check and maybe it will be worth
Thanks!
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
hello
can i use a part of a hdd i'm already using or i have to use it only for mining?also does it 4go are enough to mine burst?

If you have for example a 4 terabyte HDD, you can use 3 TB for mining and 1 TB for storing data. But 4 gigabyte isn't enough for mining imo.
Sorry, I never had a deal with HDD mining. What if buy say 8T HDD, and put it for mining tomorrow - how many coins approximately I could get per day?

http://burstcoincalculator.com/

You can do own check and maybe it will be worth
hello

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Why not? Burst is an open source project, and Bram Cohen is an open source developer who wants to disrupt the established order. He is doing it with Bittorrent right now.

Im sure a peer review of the code from him will be apprecitated by the Burst community and the developers.

He recently released a paper, which seems to be one part of whatever they are working on. Lots of people from Burst were quick to slam it.

Where were they slamming Bram Cohen? I looked for it in Burst's subreddit but I couldnt find it. Maybe theres only a small faction from the Burst community who couldnt accept that theres a better impelentation of Proof of Capacity out there. What about the developers, what did they say?

Look at the comments on this article:

https://www.coindesk.com/proof-of-space-bittorrent-creator-publishes-eco-friendly-mining-paper/

If proof of space was used with bitcoin you would still have the competition from very big mining farms. They would buy tremendous amount of hard drives instead and they need power and cooling as well. Everything balance out in the end. I mean if you buy a 10TB disk and when that make ROI you will buy another one, then another one all they way until the running cost (electricity) is balanced.
What is strange, that releasing dymaxion didn't impacted demand for the coin. Or it was priced in even before?
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Thank you all for your responses!  Wink
and you think how many tera would I need minimum, for mining effectively?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
hello

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
hello

not really  4tera yes but don't try with less than 3  you will get nothing
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
Interesting coin. If I had known before, I would not have sold it ahead of time. Unfortunately, I do not possess telepathic abilities.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Good evening, In the light of current events, the road map has been updated, the project is developing ... Thank you. https://www.burst-coin.org/roadmap
Activity: 4
hello

You can use free parts of your HDD. Use the mining calculator if letting the machine 24/7 would be worth. But substract some percentage for the pool.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
hello
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
I think that it is not the end and the coin will rise up more, then this time)
Waiting 1000 sat)
Well, BURST will definitely still rise.
However, since McAfee's pump thinks that many amateurs will participate, there is a possibility that as soon as the price goes down it will escape...

What or who will escape? Mr. Mcafee? Its funny that you are referring to him as an it, because some people will mostly agree lol.

On Burst's pump and dump, its still ongoing if you ask me. But I would also be expecting a quick dump days later after the Dymaxion's unveiling.

Keep your expectations low, everyone.
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
Waiting 1000 sat)
Well, BURST will definitely still rise.
However, since McAfee's pump thinks that many amateurs will participate, there is a possibility that as soon as the price goes down it will escape...
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
Great to see Burst flying as we near dymaxion announcement

looking for TOP 50 by new year! exciting coin, getting ready for the future

Flying because of McAfee pump.

That douche mcafee must be raking in some serious cash with the way he has been pumping coins recently.

Yes, you are right.
I think that pumps by McAfee are not all good impacts. BURST is certainly wonderful, but there is a possibility of getting overrated.
Activity: 31
Waiting 1000 sat)
Activity: 868
Merit: 259

That douche mcafee must be raking in some serious cash with the way he has been pumping coins recently.

Thats what I'm afraid of. All of the people who started following him are now making those coins recommended very overvalued. Look at Burst, it was on its way to have a nice sustainable growth in price until Mcafee messed things up.
Activity: 462
Merit: 253

Merit: 553

Pages:
Jump to: