Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 194. (Read 2170648 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
bin, did you read my post before with my two ideas?

what do you say, or will you only talk and talk about a 51% attack as month ago and nothing will again happen?

I haven't yet had 51% of the hashpower. As soon as I do I will attack.

1. Ok the clone I might make it at anytime. But don't expect that I will move all my hashpower over there Tongue

2. Pause mining for a week, so we can do a test attack. Not exactly sure what you mean by that. If all pool stop what am I to attack. If only one pool remains, everybody will move there. 

In fact is there is other hash outside public pools, I can defeat that, I would do a test run for a few hours, if the pools agree
Activity: 619
Merit: 500
bin, did you read my post before with my two ideas?

what do you say, or will you only talk and talk about a 51% attack as month ago and nothing will again happen?
Sad this coin had such great potential. It wasnt just another scamcoin or copy coin. Problem is development by the devs was not carried out as it should have been. I give major props to the few that helped boost it up (crowetic, etc). Hopefully this coin can be salvaged I am still holding onto every coin I ever mined with my HDD but stopped actually mining with 75% of my HDD space a while ago.

Held it all?... my point exactly, that's why it dies, everybody held. No volume on the market, so you get this slow death. It happened exactly as I predicted.

And you are very demanding about the devs, I can see. I am amazed they did anything at all, before they quit. Programming is hard work, but they got nothing out of this, so go figure.
And while paying nothing, you still expect that somebody will come out and do all this work for you.

You don't pay devs:  devs quit
You don't pay miners: miners quit
You hold everything: investors are not interested.

These are the facts
Activity: 129
So you double your reward once you have 51% of the network, congratulations.  Do you think there will be any value left in the coin once that happens?  BURST is pretty low right now, I think one way of guaranteeing that your coins are worth zero is to continue on your path.

this way it will continue to die, no doubt, I'll just be making double the money until it does.
but this is not my first option. my first option is that you listen to me and save this coin.
it's been 6 months, and my theory then came true now. it's no longer a theory, it's a fact. you ought to listen

None of this does anything for utility.  GUI's are nice, PR is great, but their is no use for the coin.  You mentioned back in march that you had ideas for implementing a trust-less exchange.  That sounds like a great utility that would help increase investment into the BURST blockchain.

so, then you believe that I am capable of doing something useful. good, that's a start.

I think the bottom line is, you can receive 100K coins as a block reward or you can received 1 coin as a block reward.  The only thing that matters is how much investment is flowing into the blockchain.  Right now there is no utility and miners and investors are nervous about the lack of forward progress on utility, hence the market drop.

you did not read all of my posts regarding the issue.
The problem is simple, the coin is still overpriced as of now now.
In the beginning a lot of coin has been mined at extremely low costs (low hashrate, high reward) and never dumped.
There are hundreds of millions of burst that can be dumped below 10 sat easily.
increasing the reward would balance this distribution.

there are 2 ways to save this coin
1. pump the price strong.   I would think the holders who hold the 1 billion burst should be interested, but apparently they're not.
2. increase rewards, as I proposed, so those holders will no longer be able to hold us back.

Your method of 51% attacks and messing with this reward system  does nothing to bring investors into the system.
How about 1 billion burst that can dump at 10 sat with profit. I wonder if that might be holding the investors back, to begin with.
You've noticed yourself, any gui, pr, improved miner, anything you tried didn't help.
By now, you should consider the possibility that I am being correct.

p.s. I'm not being mean.
That is correct. You're just being stupid.

Ooo, calling me stupid.... that one hurt...
So you double your reward once you have 51% of the network, congratulations.  Do you think there will be any value left in the coin once that happens?  BURST is pretty low right now, I think one way of guaranteeing that your coins are worth zero is to continue on your path.

this way it will continue to die, no doubt, I'll just be making double the money until it does.
but this is not my first option. my first option is that you listen to me and save this coin.
it's been 6 months, and my theory then came true now. it's no longer a theory, it's a fact. you ought to listen

None of this does anything for utility.  GUI's are nice, PR is great, but their is no use for the coin.  You mentioned back in march that you had ideas for implementing a trust-less exchange.  That sounds like a great utility that would help increase investment into the BURST blockchain.

so, then you believe that I am capable of doing something useful. good, that's a start.

I think the bottom line is, you can receive 100K coins as a block reward or you can received 1 coin as a block reward.  The only thing that matters is how much investment is flowing into the blockchain.  Right now there is no utility and miners and investors are nervous about the lack of forward progress on utility, hence the market drop.

you did not read all of my posts regarding the issue.
The problem is simple, the coin is still overpriced as of now now.
In the beginning a lot of coin has been mined at extremely low costs (low hashrate, high reward) and never dumped.
There are hundreds of millions of burst that can be dumped below 10 sat easily.
increasing the reward would balance this distribution.

there are 2 ways to save this coin
1. pump the price strong.   I would think the holders who hold the 1 billion burst should be interested, but apparently they're not.
2. increase rewards, as I proposed, so those holders will no longer be able to hold us back.

Your method of 51% attacks and messing with this reward system  does nothing to bring investors into the system.
How about 1 billion burst that can dump at 10 sat with profit. I wonder if that might be holding the investors back, to begin with.
You've noticed yourself, any gui, pr, improved miner, anything you tried didn't help.
By now, you should consider the possibility that I am being correct.

p.s. I'm not being mean.
That is correct. You're just being stupid.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Sad this coin had such great potential. It wasnt just another scamcoin or copy coin. Problem is development by the devs was not carried out as it should have been. I give major props to the few that helped boost it up (crowetic, etc). Hopefully this coin can be salvaged I am still holding onto every coin I ever mined with my HDD but stopped actually mining with 75% of my HDD space a while ago.
Activity: 785
BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)
I was hoping you would then continue the conversation by explaining the 51% attack justification. 

I'm sure you don't realize this, but once I 51% attack, with 51% of the hashrate I am getting all the blocks, hence doubling my reward. Of course there's always the possibility that I would cancel transactions as I please, should I chose to. So at that point, you would really have to have complete confidence in me.

What do I get in return
You get a coin that will increase in value and you get to make a profit.
And you make this statement, based on what? You already tried all kinds of GUI's websites, PR, price still is falling. I have to disagree with your conclusion.

i like the idea of 51% and disabling transactions but since you do not include any tx data in the blocks you mine you can only decide to not mine a block.

Really?
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
I was hoping you would then continue the conversation by explaining the 51% attack justification. 

I'm sure you don't realize this, but once I 51% attack, with 51% of the hashrate I am getting all the blocks, hence doubling my reward. Of course there's always the possibility that I would cancel transactions as I please, should I chose to. So at that point, you would really have to have complete confidence in me.

What do I get in return
And you make this statement, based on what? You already tried all kinds of GUI's websites, PR, price still is falling. I have to disagree with your conclusion.

i like the idea of 51% and disabling transactions but since you do not include any tx data in the blocks you mine you can only decide to not mine a block.
Activity: 504
Merit: 512
The INCOME asset is now rock solid and will generate ~2.2 mBTC / week, perhaps even more depending on the variance.

I marked this screenshot of the invested funds today, sunday near midnight UTC time

And we will see in 1 week how much we will make at similar time.

Don't worry about the low price of BURST, my INCOME asset after it will start paying dividends will pump up BURST with Bitcoins earned from this investment Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 512
Hello there I made myself a Bitcointalk account, i`m the INCOME asset manager of the burst asset exchange. I`ll post here some important updates too about the asset if it's ok.

https://burstforum.com/index.php?threads/ann-income-asset-decentralized-referral-empire-based-income.839/

Proof that i`m the genuine INCOME manager (not an impersonator):

https://burstforum.com/index.php?threads/hello-i-m-a-burst-investor-asset-creator.838/#post-6176
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
Okay, I have decided to do something else as well...

I am going to be working on a revision of my paper, with a change in the order of how things will work that I think should work for everyone. I can't guarantee I'll be able to work on this over this weekend as it is a holiday and I've got some plans, however, I will have it done shortly.

This time I think I'm going to just post it for the community to see, and we can all decide at the same time, the team, and everyone. If any of the team has issue with this they can let me know. But I feel like this needs more than just a few of us to discuss.

With the modifications I'm planning, I believe that no matter what way you feel on certain things, this should work for everyone. At least I hope it will, because as we all know, things move fast in the world of crypto, and we must keep moving forward if we want to be on top.

I sincerely hope that this effort will be of assistance.

I like the idea of SSL certs btw, and will be seeing if I can find an expert.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
-[ANN]- Asset ByteBank is coming to an end

I am no longer able to support this asset, a buy wall will be placed if tiga hasn't put it there already, and there will be no more payouts from this asset starting in October. Please sell your assets. Thanks.

What do I get in return

You also mentioned that you were going to help with miner and pool source code, which would also increase miner options and ease of use.

Coin mixers, Trustless Exchange, something else...  Anything that shows forward progress and development should bring back investment into this wonderful blockchain.  All of the PR and shiny GUIs will do nothing unless investors can see that the core system is moving forward.

p.s. I'm not being mean, I'm just trying to have a conversation with the community.
alternativly why ask you not here, if the mayority of the miners with power is for your plan. at the current price niveau i think its not a problem to pause mining for a week, that you have your 51%? Post a date when you are ready and ask for pausing the mining power for a week starting at this date....
if the pool owners also join and take down their pools at this day, you reached it.

What do I get in return

bin, why do you not try to release a clone and ask the community to switch over. you can stay here with your mining power and switch to the clone, if the community follow. this could fast be done, easily be made and without any attacks on the burst network. the only thing is, you have to find a new exchange for the clone, but this should not be the problem, if the community follows. sure with a 51% attack you could force all, but i think this is not the way with trust and kill the coin finally.

What do I get in return

Activity: 785
BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)
What motivation do you have to play the hostile miner card on a blockchain that is roughly one year old?

I am not hostile. Burst community is hostile towards me. I am honestly trying to help.

I see no reference to "Honestly trying to help".

All I see is a miner who will purposely attempt a 51% attack. Maybe I am remembering incorrectly but I recall you wanting the rewards structure changed, more rewards per block or something.  I fail to see any reasoning behind changing reward structure to manipulate coin price.  The price will be dictated by blockchain utility and investment.  Trying to manipulate the reward structure to increase short term gains is just silly.  When the price dips, should the reward structure be modified again?

The definition to "Honestly Trying to Help" would be...
1.) Not trying to 51% the network
2.) Using your skill set to help improve the network
     a.) Release a version of your optimized mining code.
     b.) Share your mining knowledge and skill set.

Performing 1 & 2 might help build peoples confidence in the system, which would bring investment back into the blockchain, and in return the price would rise, the end result is that your BURST would be worth more, actually making you a profit.

Very demanding! What do I get in return, should I meet your demands?

I will not go over it again, read my old posts from February, it explains why reward increase is needed, my reasoning behind it.  It should be an interesting read, because I actually predicted this crash.

Now everything is going to hell and certainly not to the moon. And the very demanding burst community, still does nothing about it. Rest assured, the situation will not improve by itself. You have to do something about it. You are doing nothing. So, the burst community must have a deathwish. Alright! I am here to help.

Now everything is going to hell and certainly not to the moon.
Rest assured, the situation will not improve by itself. You have to do something about it. You are doing nothing. So, the burst community must have a deathwish.

That's actually what we feel the last months, what we telling over and over. The only "hope" is a 3 hours work on a paper that the "core team" (of janitors, as I call them, since nothing can be revealed of this team) does not approve.
Seems, ONE person tries to fix, and the core team cannot agree.

We asked several times to do something, from developing to marketing, but nothing has been done!
Yes, there is an improvements for miners, who use Windows, ... but that is not a general improvement, that is just a tool, a help.

Karl seems to give up again to promote the Coin.
What motivation do you have to play the hostile miner card on a blockchain that is roughly one year old?

I am not hostile. Burst community is hostile towards me. I am honestly trying to help.

All I see is a miner who will purposely attempt a 51% attack. Maybe I am remembering incorrectly but I recall you wanting the rewards structure changed, more rewards per block or something.  I fail to see any reasoning behind changing reward structure to manipulate coin price.  The price will be dictated by blockchain utility and investment.  Trying to manipulate the reward structure to increase short term gains is just silly.  When the price dips, should the reward structure be modified again?

Performing 1 & 2 might help build peoples confidence in the system, which would bring investment back into the blockchain, and in return the price would rise, the end result is that your BURST would be worth more, actually making you a profit.

I will not go over it again, read my old posts from February, it explains why reward increase is needed, my reasoning behind it.  It should be an interesting read, because I actually predicted this crash.

Now everything is going to hell and certainly not to the moon. And the very demanding burst community, still does nothing about it. Rest assured, the situation will not improve by itself. You have to do something about it. You are doing nothing. So, the burst community must have a deathwish. Alright! I am here to help.

I was not being demanding, I was just making observations.  This is what we call a conversation, I'm sorry you take offense to it.  I was hoping you would then continue the conversation by explaining the 51% attack justification.  Then someone else would put in there take on the conversation and then it would be your turn to respond, etc...  Just a conversation.

What do I get in return

I will go and dig through your prior posts maybe you have some sort of logical reasoning why a reward increase will make everyone happy and increase the value of BURST as a whole.

Jump to: