Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 198. (Read 2170648 times)

Activity: 785
Merit: 500
BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)
Is there the program code available for the faucet?

And i accidentally clicked the show button, and will grace you with an answer. It's on the first page here even...

Why do you need to proof yourself all the time as a smart-ass?

I know that you have hallucinations (working code, master of the core team, ...), but to imagine already show buttons is really the top you ever delivered.

For now lets jump on the train you just started.

I do not think that you invented the faucet by yourself. You are not that smart! BinLaden could do that, cat could do that, and deWallet or Lux, but not you. I believe you have got the code somewhere. Let me guess, as usually the readme file or similar will say something like: that the software is free to use, but there must be a link or credit to the original source.

Your site: http://faucet.burstcoin.info  does not fulfill this. Are you trying to emphasize that you are a notorious thief? Somebody who take other ones property for the own benefit?
Well, it reminds me on an accident transaction to you, and you, my friend, knowing very well that it was an accident, you did not find it worth to return the accidental transaction to me back. Why? Our psychiatrist would say it is an underlying thief's mind.

I would suggest we leave that subject at that point, without any reply from you, your friends headach, the psychiatrist or crow!
Activity: 588

And i accidentally clicked the show button, and will grace you with an answer. It's on the first page here even...
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Can someone please-pretty-please send me some Burst, so I can activate my account? Huh

http://faucet.burstcoin.info

Faucets didn't work (for me).  Grin

Thx for the burst!
I can try to the next step now.

Cheerz,
Wieme

legendary
Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008
northern exposure
I think HDD mining is the future. Maybe this will take off or another something just lick it.

not only the future, "should" be the present too, things are not going good right now, thats true, but dont worry, things will change soon and you will see the power of BURST jeje, i will stay tuned at this thread in the next days Smiley

Looking forward to burst 2.0  Smiley

sad to tell you that POC 2 is in hold, but dont worry as i already said, i feel like things will change soon Smiley
Activity: 588
Can someone please-pretty-please send me some Burst, so I can activate my account? Huh

http://faucet.burstcoin.info
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Hi,

I wanna get started.

BURST-TBBT-RTBC-D2SM-78SYY

Thx,
Wieme
wow, BinLaden reached yesterday about 100 blocks.
BURST price rises now. In the past hour from 40 to 41 42.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
I think HDD mining is the future. Maybe this will take off or another something just lick it.
But Elmit, my biggest faux pas, in replying to your email I neglected to note that you failed to address, and actually just deleted as "nonsense", my request that you explain why:

1) Prove the 28TB you claim is backing you asset
2) Explain why you asset only pays 1/3 of what it should.

Can you get back to these items and explain please?

Thanks.

H.

Which email? The PM where IronTiga tried Phishing on me?

Why should I?
Don't you know how to read?
Don't you know what you are reading?

Useless to explain anything to you, what you cannot understand anyway.

How much interest do you get if you keep the BURSTs in your wallet?

So, that was my last message to your nonsense. Either come up with constructive suggestions for BURST or leave it.
1.45 PetaByte asset is still cheap available. Get it before the price lined up takes effect.

PetaByte is a mining asset. 1 PetaByte asset is equal to a mining power of 1 TB hard disk.
The mined rewards are distributed to all asset holders at the first days of the month for the previous month.

UNIQUE to all other assets is, that it is not important how long you owned the asset, but when you owned you get paid according to your asset shares.
We all know that you cannot buy 0.03 TB hard disks, but you can buy 0.03 PetaByte assets, that is equal to a hard disk of 0.03 TB.

Why let your BURSTs sit around and do nothing? Buy PetaByte assets instead and put a sell order to it. As long you own it you earn and it is gone as soon somebody buy it.

PetaByte asset you can buy by:
1. open your wallet
2. click on Asset Exchange
3. Add Asset ID 14668748687827404894
4. On the left side you see the offers of PetaBytes, click on Buy PetaByte with BURST
5. Fill in Quantity and use the suggested Price BURST/PetaByte
6. The form will display how much you need to pay for, including fee. If you have enough BURSTs in your wallet, click on Buy (BURST -> PetaByte)

Within a few confirmations, you are the new owner of PetaByte assets.

Enjoy earning, while we do the mining work for you.

Update: Still 0.55 PetaByte assets

(Nonsense deleted)

Let's look at other assets?
How many assets has your boss created? How many of them are still alive?
Sorry, he is not your boss, I always forget you are his "friend", ...
4/4 created and alive.

How many other thing did he start? How many things are still here?

Other thing? No idea what you mean?
Just go back a few messages, ...
The lottery is also "done".

How many pools he needed to setup to get one working?

He set up one using the same code you're using, then when he realized how broken it was, he commisioned brand new code. You, using the same broken code, just hide the brokeness and continue to steal from your miners. Register to see stats, register will be coming soon ... for the last three months its been "coming soon".

See, that is the difference. He set up many pools, even with different names. He just could not manage the settings. Glad he found somebody who knows how a tv testing screen looks like and made him the new pool.

How about you use your intelligence (- I am not convinced of it, but your boss is) to do something that increases the price of BURST? No idea, right?

Five seconds later into your BS you've already forgotten again he's not my boss ....
Not even one second later and you forgot what I wrote!

But you find always words to critic on my. If you would just half of the time you would tweet ... or do something productive would have an impact on the BURST price. But no, you keep on talking nonsense!

I'm doing a lot to benefit Burst, exposing scams and schemes like yours I do for free in my spare time.
Exactly! You do a lot of nonsenses! Did you do anything POSITIVE in your life? for BURSTs? to increase the BURST price? Could not spot a thing!!!!

Just noticed, burst.ninja is back on 400 - Congratulations. My friend always says video advertisement works best.

Just noticed that you're back to 280, a lot better than the 11 you were at the other day, guess your botminers found a way to disguise themselves ?
Which other day?

Did you forget the questions? Look at the balances and the registered miners. I know that registered miners are MUCH higher than active miners. Anything you can spot here?

What the hell is the question? Pools hold a balance to cover upcoming payouts. Was there some obscure meaning to your otherwise meaningless question ? Or were you highlighting how high your balance was and how much you had available to steal ?

You are coming closer, try harder!!!

Time changes, here the new statistics, this time I add the active miners by hand, since I have not done that yet in my statistics:

Pool Statistics
Current time: 2015-09-04 03:47:55 UTC
Block: 138,962
Difficulty: 7,059
Est. Networksize (PB): 7.4020495764365

BURST.MiningHere.com
Pool balance: 60,805
Registered Miners: 280
Active Miners: not available on other site

burst.ninja
Pool balance: 11,238
Registered Miners: 400
Active Miners: 114

burst.poolto.be
Pool balance: 7,698
Registered Miners: 254
Active Miners: 177

cryptomining.farm
Pool balance: 116,372
Registered Miners: 1,862
Active Miners: 53

DevPool v2
Pool balance: 585,391
Registered Miners: 551
Active Miners: 65

mining.tompool.org
Pool balance: 1,249
Registered Miners: 56
Active Miners: 12

pool.blago
Pool balance: 2
Registered Miners: 114
Active Miners: 56

pool.burstcoin.de
Pool balance: 25,247
Registered Miners: 120
Active Miners: 27

pool.burstcoin.it
Pool balance: 38
Registered Miners: 53
Active Miners: 14

Activity: 539
But Elmit, my biggest faux pas, in replying to your email I neglected to note that you failed to address, and actually just deleted as "nonsense", my request that you explain why:

1) Prove the 28TB you claim is backing you asset
2) Explain why you asset only pays 1/3 of what it should.

Can you get back to these items and explain please?

Thanks.

H.

1.45 PetaByte asset is still cheap available. Get it before the price lined up takes effect.

PetaByte is a mining asset. 1 PetaByte asset is equal to a mining power of 1 TB hard disk.
The mined rewards are distributed to all asset holders at the first days of the month for the previous month.

UNIQUE to all other assets is, that it is not important how long you owned the asset, but when you owned you get paid according to your asset shares.
We all know that you cannot buy 0.03 TB hard disks, but you can buy 0.03 PetaByte assets, that is equal to a hard disk of 0.03 TB.

Why let your BURSTs sit around and do nothing? Buy PetaByte assets instead and put a sell order to it. As long you own it you earn and it is gone as soon somebody buy it.

1. open your wallet
4. On the left side you see the offers of PetaBytes, click on Buy PetaByte with BURST
6. The form will display how much you need to pay for, including fee. If you have enough BURSTs in your wallet, click on Buy (BURST -> PetaByte)

(Nonsense deleted)

4/4 created and alive.

Other thing? No idea what you mean?

He set up one using the same code you're using, then when he realized how broken it was, he commisioned brand new code. You, using the same broken code, just hide the brokeness and continue to steal from your miners. Register to see stats, register will be coming soon ... for the last three months its been "coming soon".

How about you use your intelligence (- I am not convinced of it, but your boss is) to do something that increases the price of BURST? No idea, right?

Five seconds later into your BS you've already forgotten again he's not my boss ....

But you find always words to critic on my. If you would just half of the time you would tweet ... or do something productive would have an impact on the BURST price. But no, you keep on talking nonsense!

I'm doing a lot to benefit Burst, exposing scams and schemes like yours I do for free in my spare time.

Look at the latest statistics:

What, you want me to highlight again that the miners at your pool all have minuscule plots and are probably bots, where as the other pools have real miners ?

Just noticed, burst.ninja is back on 400 - Congratulations. My friend always says video advertisement works best.

Just noticed that you're back to 280, a lot better than the 11 you were at the other day, guess your botminers found a way to disguise themselves after being shutdown as malware. ?

Did you forget the questions? Look at the balances and the registered miners. I know that registered miners are MUCH higher than active miners. Anything you can spot here?

What the hell is the question? Pools hold a balance to cover upcoming payouts. Was there some obscure meaning to your otherwise meaningless question ? Or were you highlighting how high your balance was and how much you had available to steal ?

What are you expecting? Just a number change? ;-)

1. open your wallet

(Nonsense deleted)

How many more nonsense do I need to hear from you, like Singapore water department, ...

Look at the latest statistics:

Pool Statistics
Current time: 2015-09-04 03:15:39 UTC
Block: 138,956
Difficulty: 7,982
Est. Networksize (PB): 8.3697254615677

BURST.MiningHere.com
Pool balance: 60,805
Registered Miners: 280

burst.ninja
Pool balance: 16,727
Registered Miners: 400

burst.poolto.be
Pool balance: 7,698
Registered Miners: 254

cryptomining.farm
Pool balance: 116,372
Registered Miners: 1,862

DevPool v2
Pool balance: 591,374
Registered Miners: 551

mining.tompool.org
Pool balance: 1,249
Registered Miners: 56

pool.blago
Pool balance: 2
Registered Miners: 114

pool.burstcoin.de
Pool balance: 25,247
Registered Miners: 120

pool.burstcoin.it
Pool balance: 38
Registered Miners: 53

Don't you find there a victim to smear on Huh

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

1. open your wallet

OMG Elmit, your asset just made me snort out my nose .....  LOL

Based on the output of: http://localhost:8125/burst?requestType=getAssetAccounts&asset=14668748687827404894

I get that you have have sold 1.78%, which by your own words, represents 18.2TB. You have another 10TB available for sale, so obviously you have about 28TB of storage mining and backing this "asset". Yet by my calcs, it's more like 12TB. Can you explain this difference and show this 28TB you have mining?

Then I looked at the account of your 29 investors. Let's take your largest investor as an example. That poor person holds 3.074 of your asset, representing according to your works 3.074TB.

Now according to the Burstcoin.eu mining calculator 3.074TB should be earning 21,100 Burst/month.

So how is your lucky investor doing?

Sept: 6,600
Aug:  4,400
July:  7,300

So in the best month that investor ever had with your "asset", they earned 1/3 of what they should have. WooHoo - Elmit's only stealing 66% of my investment. (That assumes that back in July they didn't have more of your asset and have managed to offload some of it to some other poor sucker).

So at a cost of 400,000 Burst/TB, when will the asset pay for itself?  (To be generous I'll use their best month ever, assuming they held the same number of your "asset" then.)

Lets see:

3.074 * 400,000 / 7300 = 168.4 months. So around 14 years.

Seriously? 14 Years before an asset pays for itself? If your asset was paying at least the expected payout, rather than 1/3 of it - then ok, more reasonable, but 14 years of earning 1/3 of what you should. Buyer beware, this "asset" just brings tears ..... But if you can pick it up under 100K, its reasonable, unless Elmit decides to steal more.

H.

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
I'm cringing at Asset #2  - ByteBank
I've seen too much over the years to smell a ponzi-like setup.  You can never guarantee positive returns with no exposure to losses.  This asset may have all good intentions but the setup is questionable.  it will inevitably become a monster feeding itself: ponzi.
I cringe at this asset.

next asset is closer to reality.

someone please explain to me how I'm wrong about this at first glance?

How is it now?

Just like I said, I'd keep it going as long as possible, and if it looked like it wouldn't be sustainable, I'd announce it may end, then place a buy wall for people to exit, which may happen soon.

What about this is an issue again? We never guaranteed it would be able to continue forever.

1. open your wallet

Jump to: