Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 243. (Read 2170648 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 503
I have no access to any Burst coin account and can not simply "dump" any coins. I bought this account, very cheap due to these controversies, which at the time I was not aware of. I bought it for sig. purposes. I make some income by posting with high ranked account on the forum to support my family.

You told me you made .01 BTC max per account you own... I highly doubt the story but pretending it is true for $2, could you please stop posting from our dead friends account?  In fact I'll buy the account off of you for .05 BTC.  And how many accounts do you have that you are posting from?  I'm guessing a job at McD's would probably pay better.

I'm convinced that mmmaybe's dumping his coins and this whole thing is his attempt at a PR story to try to get some press before he dumps them all.
Activity: 785
Merit: 500
BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)
Please do not read this read if you do not want to read OffTopic posts, but just to show how unreasonable crowetic and mczarnek are at the moment, when they perhaps should spend their time promoting your coin and not

---
Edit: The account that is dumping is so-called mmmaybe. Who also is not dead, and lied to the entire community for some sick game, I will no longer pretend like I believe him. He pretended to be friends with so many of us, just to end up playing some sick game for no reason I can see. I will never understand that.

I have no access to any Burst coin account and can not simply "dump" any coins. I bought this account, very cheap due to these controversies, which at the time I was not aware of. I bought it for sig. purposes. I make some income by posting with high ranked account on the forum to support my family.

Your nonsense does not make you look better!
Just use your own identity, your own thoughts, your own accounts.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

END.

The fact that some tweets are labeled 18a, 18b, 18c and so on, is the reason that we only are on tweet number 32 and not 50. I can see that bitcointalk doesn't like the URL shortener "is .gd/", but I assure you there is nothing suspicious being linked.

Please, if you like the project and want to support it, post possible tweets or possible topics to work with, and secondly, if you use Twitter add my account https://twitter.com/karl_perkin and retweet the posts you find relevant.

Thank you!

Warm regards,
Karl

To multiply the list, you could use spin technology. Example, for the "message" it is not important if you say "Peter said" or "Anna said". I use spin technology in my tweet program which replaces parts of the message, in above example: "{Peter|Anna} said" 
If you use multiple such possibilities in one message, .... you get a lots of tweets.

Thank you! Is this a physical program your are referring to...?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Please do not read this read if you do not want to read OffTopic posts, but just to show how unreasonable crowetic and mczarnek are at the moment, when they perhaps should spend their time promoting your coin and not

---
Edit: The account that is dumping is so-called mmmaybe. Who also is not dead, and lied to the entire community for some sick game, I will no longer pretend like I believe him. He pretended to be friends with so many of us, just to end up playing some sick game for no reason I can see. I will never understand that.

I did not know mmmaybe. I do not know if he lives or is dead. After a number PMs of accusations from 'mczarnek', who evidently is totally convinced I am the 'original mmmaybe', which made me review this accounts history, I ask him some questions and comment trying to set things straight.

I will share some of those with you, so you can make up your own mind. Some of the quotes are hard to comprehend, I assume, as I of ethical reason do not post his accusations.

Do you see my signature about coinomat? They pay me 0.001 per post. [I have many more account too, edit] I'm allowed to post 100 posts a week, earning 0.01. If I have a number of accounts, I can make more. I'm poor so the money is important.

Do you mind rephrase the trust comment [he had made a negative trust comment]. The original owner might be dead, I don't know, but I have no other intentions then to support my family.

I can obviously not convince you, you are a man of faith and not arguments.

"Yes, I'm dead. I tell everyone that. I sell my account on bitcointalk to someone, but I then buy it back again. I email from Heaven while writing 200 posts a day here just for fun".

Give me at least one good reason to why a man, who seemed quite wealthy and respected, would pretend to die, sell his account, buy it back, and spend his time writing 200 posts a day for a few dollars?

As you are well spoken I guess you are well-educated. Therefore I also assume you are familiar with "Occam's razor". Please analyze our two stories from that point of view. If you still believe in your story after doing that, you are not only a man of faith, you are a fundamentalist with no rationality.

Please let me do my work now without getting nonsense accusations.

Now you present events I had no idea of. "A friend of a friend", "take the community funds". It is easy to play poker when you can see the value of the cards.

It made me look at his posting history a little closer. As I understand you, "mmmaybe" presented a picture of himself as a major investor in Burst (hence my conclusion of him being relatively wealthy) while this was false? If this is the case, let me say seven things:

1. You wrote "you were just trying to pump the price with a fake story". This contradicts the claim that he wasn't, as I call it, wealthy and well-invested in Burst.

2. When reviewing his post records, under certain periods of time, he dedicates very much time to Burst. He was also part of the PR team, making it likely that he put in even more time. This indicates that he was well-invested and wanted to see a value increase, but I can not see how his death would pump the price. As I understand it, the community lost a hard working man. Without further comparisons, but if Gavin A. died tomorrow, this certainly would have negative effects on the BTC value.

3. If he was wealthy and well-invested in Burst, why would he put on all this show for small sums? If he was poor and planned this all along, the stealing must given him a smaller wage than me.

4. If you plan to go to the press with this story, I assume you knew/know his identity. A wealthy man would not risk bad press, leaving the option that he lied of his investments and was, what I call, poor and would not care about press. Then again we have a man doing a lot of work for almost nothing.

5. So let us assume that he was "poor" and planned to "take the community funds", he still had a official account which received more than 9 million and generated 2 million. That contradicts that he was poor, not by the sum itself but the value of the equipment required.

6. Continuing assuming he was poor, one can see that he contributes do various donations and even take initiative to such. I even thought I read he claimed (yes, weakness) he was the biggest donor. Giving away large sums of money, contradicts that he was poor.

7. So, concluding, much indicates that he indeed was well-invested and wealthy. Working hard with Burst while risking bad PR for or even legal measures for, what I assume, was  relatively small "community funds" (even marketcap isn't much, I just checked) is not rational for someone wealth.

Something I also noticed is that mmmaybe's involvement with Burst tend to vary during the the last months. He does not post very much for weeks sometimes, while being very active in between these periods. To me, that is a pattern coherent with someone fighting a disease, but of course that's just part of the overarching plan to run away with some money, right?

I believe Ockham has spoken. The story just doesn't make sense, at least not if you don't believe me. But I will say this: The story I now know more about IS really odd, given that you do not accept what I know is the truth, that is why I wrote what I wrote in the Sia thread. As you don't believe me and I can't prove myself other then with words, arguments like these are meaningless.

I don't even know why I spent all these hours corresponding with you when I should have working (posting). As I said, I'm poor and I'd like to be compensated for this time you took from me. I estimate that I, at a minimum, lost 0.005 BTC writing to you. Please donate to 13cKZYW75zBPuW6xp8Pt5QTWFHQpXosP56 [this is a very rich account, edit].

Goodbye, sir

Real name? You'd go to the press, you said, and I, perhaps wrongly, assumed that it'd include outing his name (Gox et. al).

The address [above, edit] was a joke. If you couldn't  understand that, you're as humorless as irrational.

You haven't provide any sensible reason to why a person - wealthy or poor - would do the think you describe. Why would he not just leave? Why create one of the most unbelievable stories ever? Silly, silly man.

I've already given this too much attention. From now on, you'll need to pay me for real to continue discussing this.

Your confidence in finding liars wont give you a FBI job. You are wrong. Wrong. Sorry, but stop come with unsubstantial accusation. Instead answer the key razor questions:

You haven't provide any sensible reason to why a person - wealthy or poor - would do the think you describe. Why would he not just leave? Why create one of the most unbelievable stories ever?

Please send 0.02 to 15iBPzLbtD6jBBwHXhkZLHGsRKK2ujDnBs [this is my own account, edit].

After the youtube link and the request for payment to answer any more silly questions and him not answer the key question of mine:

Why would a man do these things?

Due to this controversy I have not posted in this thread after I bought it nor will I do it again. I would, however, like to encourage crowetic and mczarnek to read this all over again, trying to be objective: What story, theirs or mine, is the the most plausible?

Thank you

legendary
Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008
northern exposure
Features:
+ Wallet/Passphrase Manager
+ Switch between Online and Local Wallet
+ Crowdfunding & Lotteries

ToDos:
- Minimize to tray
your suggestions
- Plotter
- Miner
- Installation routine

awesome, im asking to myselft why nobody start with it yet.

ty for your hard work man, i will try it on one of my machines, now i cant think on any sugestions but will be awesome if we start to work on it, i really think that burst need to have an "easy way" to start and work.
I have an announcement to make:

because nobody wants to code a proper Windows Wallet for Burst I started to make one on my own. My coding skills are rusty but let's see how far I get with this.

The program uses the official Online Wallet of Crowetic & Catbref (https://wallet.burst.city) and a local one. The blockchain is downloading in the background as long as the wallet is opened. (You can drop your existing Blockchain into the burst_db folder as always)
I implemented an passphrase manager for your Wallets - which saves the passphrases encrypted in the same directory like the .exe. This is a rudimentary encryption so the phrases are not in plaintext in the directory.

Features:

ToDos:
- Minimize to tray
your suggestions
- Plotter
- Miner
- Installation routine

Burst Windows Wallet v0.1.4
https://mega.co.nz/#!K5MhmIjA!bwtrNp_MOj1ONIRRBkYJJwBMBWXL8JieeX2YVXyqSxE

You could add Luxe's idea of creating customized BURST addresses
Activity: 539

because nobody wants to code a proper Windows Wallet for Burst I started to make one on my own. My coding skills are rusty but let's see how far I get with this.

The program uses the official Online Wallet of Crowetic & Catbref (https://wallet.burst.city) and a local one. The blockchain is downloading in the background as long as the wallet is opened. (You can drop your existing Blockchain into the burst_db folder as always)
I implemented an passphrase manager for your Wallets - which saves the passphrases encrypted in the same directory like the .exe. This is a rudimentary encryption so the phrases are not in plaintext in the directory.

Features:

ToDos:
- Minimize to tray
your suggestions
- Plotter
- Miner
- Installation routine

Good work daWallet - it works great.

H.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
any news about biteent asset why is it beeing dumped?

Its not being dumped!
One person just sold a few hundred shares at a silly low price. I'm buying, if anyone else wants to sell so cheaply.

There will be more mining power added to the BURSTCITY1 miner (the miner for ByteEnt asset) soon, as well as more value-adding-shit coming for ByteEnt asset. I've had a few tough months, but everything has been running great at ByteEnterprises. My next step is to step it up a notch, then we will do the final release of the asset, at which time I hope to have the value up WAY higher than it is currently.

I'm also buying, because I know the future of my asset. heh.

Activity: 494
Merit: 100
Well done Cheesy

Features:

ToDos:
- Minimize to tray
your suggestions
- Plotter
- Miner
- Installation routine

Activity: 302

Features:

ToDos:
- Minimize to tray
your suggestions
- Plotter
- Miner
- Installation routine

https://mega.co.nz/#!K88UTaIR!GkgcrHycnPwfQRgn_rqgkjjFVlZ68Gm3plM0S9v8rng

Activity: 302

If there are more accounts like mine, I am unaware of. I only have my private account, which features a lot a Burst content: https://twitter.com/karl_perkin

I'm not affiliated to the PR devs, this is my own initiative - even if I ask for help with ideas for Burst tweets. I think Burst needs more of things like this from the community Smiley

Regards,
Karl

Thank you for contributing to this project Smiley We need more people like you.
Activity: 256
the blocktime varies a lot.
there were blocks being mined within a couple of seconds and blocks which took almost 2000 seconds during the last 24h.
a list with all blocktimes for the last day is available here: http://pastebin.com/qneiZs7R

does it make sense to think about adjusting the formula for the basetarget again?

Where does the formula for avgBaseTarget in the difficulty calculation come from?

Code:
               Block itBlock = previousBlock;
                BigInteger avgBaseTarget = BigInteger.valueOf(itBlock.getBaseTarget());
                int blockCounter = 1;
                do {
                        itBlock = Nxt.getBlockchain().getBlock(itBlock.getPreviousBlockId());
                        blockCounter++;
                        avgBaseTarget = (avgBaseTarget.multiply(BigInteger.valueOf(blockCounter))
                                                                .add(BigInteger.valueOf(itBlock.getBaseTarget())))
                                                                .divide(BigInteger.valueOf(blockCounter + 1));
                } while(blockCounter < 24);

It's based on darkcoin's DGW3 difficulty adjustment. I know it's not actually an average.

Activity: 275

Its not being dumped!
One person just sold a few hundred shares at a silly low price. I'm buying, if anyone else wants to sell so cheaply.
Activity: 561

--- tweets ---

END.

The fact that some tweets are labeled 18a, 18b, 18c and so on, is the reason that we only are on tweet number 32 and not 50. I can see that bitcointalk doesn't like the URL shortener "is .gd/", but I assure you there is nothing suspicious being linked.

Please, if you like the project and want to support it, post possible tweets or possible topics to work with, and secondly, if you use Twitter add my account https://twitter.com/karl_perkin and retweet the posts you find relevant.

Warm regards,
Karl

Impressive job!

I'm helping Karl out as much as I can here, I can see nothing but good coming from this type of promotion, keep up the great work Karl!

Account just got over 200 followers now after three weeks of activity 140 tweets (not all of Burst though), with many retweets. Hopefully this can grow on all fronts: be bigger, spread knowledge of Burst, help the PR team and involve the community (more than just crowetic).

Regards,
Karl

How many burst twitter account there are? I'm following just real_busrstcoin.

Thank you!

If there are more accounts like mine, I am unaware of. I only have my private account, which features a lot a Burst content: https://twitter.com/karl_perkin

I'm not affiliated to the PR devs, this is my own initiative - even if I ask for help with ideas for Burst tweets. I think Burst needs more of things like this from the community Smiley

Regards,
Karl

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

--- tweets ---

END.

Warm regards,
Karl

Impressive job!

I'm helping Karl out as much as I can here, I can see nothing but good coming from this type of promotion, keep up the great work Karl!

Account just got over 200 followers now after three weeks of activity 140 tweets (not all of Burst though), with many retweets. Hopefully this can grow on all fronts: be bigger, spread knowledge of Burst, help the PR team and involve the community (more than just crowetic).

Regards,
Karl

How many burst twitter account there are? I'm following just real_busrstcoin.

Thank you!
Activity: 306
For Sell
Where did that +30 btc wall go...? Were they bought or just removed? People playing mind-games....
Activity: 494
Merit: 100
Look like more dump coming
Don't forget to subscribe to reddit.com/r/burstcoin

Thank you, burstcoinsat. I am new to reddit.com but just signed up. We as a community must do as much as we can for spreading news and knowledge of Burst. The PR team has produced many things that can be re-used, but we can also come up with new things.

Warm regards,
Karl
Jump to: