Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 246. (Read 2170648 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 255
Burst Wallet
http://rsr.asuscomm.com:8125/index.html

WhoIs
http://www.whois.com/whois/asuscomm.com

Result:
Registrant Organization: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.

can someone confirm that :-)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Activity: 494
Activity: 152
I think its pump on poloniex. Buy wall already 27 BTC.
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
For Sell
Great blog post, mczarnek! I'd missed it but just picked it up at Burst supporter https://twitter.com/karl_perkin  Smiley
For Sell
About AT on other platforms we have been approached by a few but none so far have gone as far as to actually trying to implement it (hopefully that will happen soon though).

Also any funds for AT are being handled by @vbcs.

Thank you for your answer. And please don't leave the forum Smiley
Activity: 619
Merit: 500

-[ANNOUNCEMENT]- Second Burstcoin.de Asset
New Asset with 50% Monthly Payout oft the Pool Fee / Highly Secure  

Asset Name – BdePool
Pool URLhttp://pool.burstcoin.de
Total number available – 2.500.000
Initial Price –  10 Burst
Asset Number (ID)– 3101115594843807035

50% Payout monthly of the Pool Income made thru Pool Fees - This asset pays out 50% of the Pool Fees monthly.  

50% Instant Payout to Pool Miners - 50% of the Sellprice of the asset will be instantly payed out to miners to make the pool more attractive and increase the pool fee and so the value of the asset. Max. 20.000 Burst a day.

First payout is the first of Juli 2015!

URL: http://www.burstcoin.de/assets/asset_bdepool.pdf

Guaranteed monthly payout! Every first day of the month i will payout all assets. Regardless how long you are owner oft them. Also if you bought the assets one day before the first.

Save Investment! The payouts are covered and backed by my pool system. 50% of the pool income will go to the asset holders monthly on the first day oft he month. If more miners uses the pool, the pool will find more blocks and the monthly payout per asset will go up.

Instant Cashout without loss! If the Pool shuts down, then i will buyback all sold shares to a price of 5 Burst. 5 not 10 because, as written above, i will instantly payout 50% of the sellprice.  So if you are a miner, you will geht instant ca. 50% of the sell price back thru pool payouts.

Burstcoin.de is the name oft the german website of burst, with mining guides, best practises, how tos, a manual for beginners, example hardwares from my miners, scripts for tracking the mining tasks, news over burst, etc. and information for the german community is actually daily added.

Pool.burstcoin.de is the Pool of Burstcoin.de. Hardware Dual Quad Core Xeon with 3.0 Ghz, 24GB Ram, Internet 1GBit with DDos Protectoin, Fail Safe Replicated Host with Fallback, Geo location qfrom Blago (thanks to blago for the support)

Bobafett is my username in [Suspicious link removed].  I´m mining and investing in Burst since the beginning. I invested over 10000 Euros since now in Burst (bought with btc) and mining hardware. Until now i never sold any of my coins because i really belive this coin has a bright future.

Bobafett is the owner oft the account BURST-AJ63-3W8L-FGBT-2ALZE.

Bobafett is  mining with over 160TB every day and my next miner is acutally plotting. My daily minded income of burst are between 20.000 and 30.000 Burst.

See also my other asset, that pays out regularly: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11250838

Scheduled next payment:

500.000 Assets are right now for sale.

Hi,

Do you have an estimate for the income that might be generated per month and the dividend?
I did some quick checking and guessed that 3,000,000 burst mined at 2% fee's 60,000 for June and of that, half for share holders.
Maybe double for July with good growth, what are your expectations?

At the moment the fees for june at at 32000 burst and last days a few big miners joined. So i think we will be at the end of the month over 100.000 burst fee, but i expect 120.000 burst. If not i will add a few burst from my privat account...

Just a little update for investors: We are in plan, 120.000 Burst will be reached at the end of the month. so to expectet 1% interest for the juni will be reached and pay out to investors. there a still a few assets for sell, join, if you want to invest an do some usefull with your burst.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1086
Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer
About AT on other platforms we have been approached by a few but none so far have gone as far as to actually trying to implement it (hopefully that will happen soon though).

Also any funds for AT are being handled by @vbcs.
Activity: 794
Merit: 1000
Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable
You can keep on asking me questions all you like but as I have stated @vbcs is now in charge of AT (not me).

Seriously the technology is not about "me" it is about a decentralised Turing complete system that has been proven to work and has been working for many months.

If my reputation is of concern then the community can easily remove it (I am not going to challenge that). I care about "changing the world" more than I care about "what people think about me".

I don't know what was the drama and I didn't follow it. Despite "Trust: -4" I would send you 5 XMR for your work. 5 Monero is not much currently, but that's what I could send you if you give me an address.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
You can keep on asking me questions all you like but as I have stated @vbcs is now in charge of AT (not me).

Seriously the technology is not about "me" it is about a decentralised Turing complete system that has been proven to work and has been working for many months.

If my reputation is of concern then the community can easily remove it (I am not going to challenge that). I care about "changing the world" more than I care about "what people think about me".

Your reputation within the BURST Community is impeccable. I think that the MODS and ownership overreacted. BURST would not be as successful as it is unless you were here for us.

Peace dude!
For Sell

Ok, sorry, I didn't mean it that way. Sad However, question 1 and 2 were not about you and quite legitimate, and of a nature you should know the answer to. A bit rephrased/added:

1. Are your associates/vbcs currently working on implementing AT and ACCT on other coins?
2. Do your associates/vbcs constructively communicating with other devs than the known ones about implementing AT/ACCT?
3. When do you think Burst can expect to do an ACCT with a new coin?
4. If you do not know the answer to the above questions, can you ask your associates/vbcs about them?
For Sell
To be a little constructive Wink

I noticed that the blockchain links on burstcoin.info and burstcoin.sk seems to be almost two months old. I've uploaded a fresh one to mega, although I understand your doubt downloading something from a newbie. Perhaps someone can try it in a sandbox.

Links:
https://mega.co.nz/#!RpxHRQzS!aM2JyWiIInud9iIBrB3-RPL6zbT3aMJpThZ1dPuOQJc

https://thepiratebay.la/torrent/12043967

Help downloading/seeding the torrent is appreciated.

Thanks guys for the seeding!!, edit

When I'm at it:

- I'm glad you updated burstcoin.info with a direct link to the blog, but the pages /into, /wiki, /downloads, /guides are still wrong, pointing to some temporary site.
- burstcoin.info lacks a direct link to burstcoin.cn.
- burstcoin.info still does not have a press release to the ACCT news.

- Suggestion to keep the blog alive: Invite 10 or so community members to explain why they mine or buy Burst.
Activity: 193
ciyam - you`re the men. respect. keep movin` your path
Activity: 619
Merit: 500

everybody makes misstakes. keep on your good work and get your trust back. dont let them beat you down!
legendary

For Sell
@vbcs is now in charge of AT (and it is therefore up to him about whether to sever ties with the name CIYAM).

I will continue to help where I can and am asked to do so but I will most likely be leaving the forum (so that the project is not harmed any more due to me).

1. Are you or your associates/vbcs currently working on implementing AT and ACCT on other coins?
2. Do you or your associates/vbcs constructively communication about implementing AT/ACCT on other coins?
3. Do you think the forum will forget that you, apparently, risk four years of development for just being drunk and do you think it will effect your associates/vbcs' work?

Regards
legendary
@vbcs is now in charge of AT (and it is therefore up to him about whether to sever ties with the name CIYAM).

I will continue to help where I can and am asked to do so but I will most likely be leaving the forum (so that the project is not harmed any more due to me).
For Sell

SSD FROM SAMSUNG HAVE ZERO ERROR FILES

Several models of SSDs from Samsung contends, technological startup Algol misinterpreted TRIM commands to release the disk blocks and other blocks clears the error.

Read more
http://burstcoin.sk/ssd-from-samsung-have-zero-error-files/
is it translated from another language?  it reads horrible.

How about you offer an edited translation then...? ggg25 does his very best, but translations perhaps he need help with.
For Sell
Yes I made a stupid mistake (was drunk and got pissed off by an idiot troll).

It was very unfortunate that the mods seriously thought I was ever going to try and do anything wrong with the forum's money and it is a pity that the 200 BTC (yes I was holding that much for the forum) I had held previously has been "removed from the record" (no now it looks as though I only was looking after 50 BTC - but I can prove that is not correct with a GPG signed message from @theymos if required).

Why my "stupid stunt" affects the AT software I don't quite get (and in fact I only wrote the C++ version anyway).

If you guys think that the name CIYAM is such an issue now then feel free to fork and rename as it is open source.

Personally I have been rather disappointed that 4 years of good work that I have done is just "thrown out the window" because of one "stupid mistake" I made whilst drunk but I guess that is the problem of "social media" (it only cares about "drama").

Your honesty is impressive, and I agree that everyone makes mistakes, although the consequences of those mistakes can vary greatly. So let me be the devil's advocate:

1. Are you or your associates currently working on implementing AT and ACCT on other coins?
2. Do you or your associates constructely communication about implementing AT/ACCT on other coins?
3. Do you think the forum will forget that you, apparently, risk four years of development for just being drunk?

I'll wish you, your wife and business the very best! Smiley

Regards
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
Everyone makes mistakes, I've made some serious ones in my past, I don't think a mistake warrants banishing someone forever, but it may take some time to get the credibility back.

That being said, this IS open source, and there's no reason for anyone to trip about open source software.

Let it be, CIYAM is a great dev, and he'll get through this snafu. My 2 burst.
Jump to: