Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 266. (Read 2170648 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Could it be that one of the reasons why BURST isn't so widely used is because it's NXT based?  Roll Eyes

There definitely was a belief a year or so ago that a fresh code base was worth more than forking other people's code.  How would you deal with that?  Not make mentions of Nxt on the website or in articles/interviews unless directly asked?

One thing that I  think will help is the blog,  it should help attract even more techy people and show people the vision we have for Burst.

I bet if wallet was just some dumbass copy paste Bitcoin/Blackcoin clone, more people would be into it. People like Windows because it is "user friendly" and most have no idea what Linux is.

What does Linux have to do with anything? Wallet runs just fine on Windows.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Name could be a problem as to why it's undervalue. Maybe we need rebranding with a more appropriate name?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Could it be that one of the reasons why BURST isn't so widely used is because it's NXT based?  Roll Eyes

There definitely was a belief a year or so ago that a fresh code base was worth more than forking other people's code.  How would you deal with that?  Not make mentions of Nxt on the website or in articles/interviews unless directly asked?

One thing that I  think will help is the blog,  it should help attract even more techy people and show people the vision we have for Burst.

I bet if wallet was just some dumbass copy paste Bitcoin/Blackcoin clone, more people would be into it. People like Windows because it is "user friendly" and most have no idea what Linux is.
Activity: 527
Merit: 503

legendary
Activity: 1288
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
i still cant understand why this coin is so undervaluated, we have ( from my point of view ) the best algo in the alt scene and im seeing everydays all those others shi*s coins above burst.

Seriously i will never understand it, something is wrong but i I do not know what it is.

Please do!!!  I'd love to get some more for even more ridiculously low prices!

yes, well, maybe thats the only one good news for buyers.

I too don't understand the reason for the price being as low as it is... there's something going on that no one is aware of... and/or something we're not seeing. (Or it's someone dumping all they mine and has a huge ton of power.) Either way... it's only temporary.

Like I said, its pump n dump. Simple as that.

Which number are you on the richlist? Wink
legendary
Activity: 2450
i still cant understand why this coin is so undervaluated, we have ( from my point of view ) the best algo in the alt scene and im seeing everydays all those others shi*s coins above burst.

Seriously i will never understand it, something is wrong but i I do not know what it is.

I too don't understand the reason for the price being as low as it is... there's something going on that no one is aware of... and/or something we're not seeing. (Or it's someone dumping all they mine and has a huge ton of power.) Either way... it's only temporary.

Like I said, its pump n dump. Simple as that.
legendary

This coin is not going anywhere, it will be around for a VERY long time, and it will be recognized as the sweet piece of tech that it is. Then you'll see the price go where it is supposed to be.

Until then, we just wait it out, buy as much as you can, keep the volume up in the markets, and let it be.
legendary
Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008
northern exposure

legendary
Someones still buying HDs and increasing the network size? WTF...
maybe it's just someone with spare capacity learning about burst.  in my mind that's more likely

And don't forget that a big promo was done over Twitter using the hashtag $BURST through the nodes of the Viralcoin people. It would seem logical that new players have arrived. Advertising does work when targeted.

That promo was pretty sweet huh? You're welcome BURST community. hehe.

There will be more like this and other types going on too.

I'm sure there will be growth in all aspects of the coin from this, as well as future projects still in the works.

But yes, BURST is dead, I love cheap coins. Especially of my favorite and most useful coin out there!
I'be got my own ideas but I want to hear everyone else's thoughts, what projects do you think are most for growing Burst?
maybe it's just someone with spare capacity learning about burst.  in my mind that's more likely

4PB just laying around...

No one is coming to Burst no matter how much you advertise it with the market in it's current condition unless they're already invested in it and they just went balls deep further. Guessing this is a Bitladen thing. If they were 'coming to Burst' they would be buying up Burst, not mining hardware with a ROI.

You're absolutely right... Burst is dead.  You should just go to your nearest exchange and dump everything you have.
 Roll Eyes

Activity: 631
Merit: 501
maybe it's just someone with spare capacity learning about burst.  in my mind that's more likely

No one is coming to Burst no matter how much you advertise it with the market in it's current condition unless they're already invested in it and they just went balls deep further. Guessing this is a Bitladen thing. If they were 'coming to Burst' they would be buying up Burst, not mining hardware with a ROI.

You're absolutely right... Burst is dead.  You should just go to your nearest exchange and dump everything you have.
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 539
Merit: 500

The network size is just an estimate - yesterday it was all over the place from 11PB to 22PB - right now it's at 8.1PB.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
maybe it's just someone with spare capacity learning about burst.  in my mind that's more likely

And don't forget that a big promo was done over Twitter using the hashtag $BURST through the nodes of the Viralcoin people. It would seem logical that new players have arrived. Advertising does work when targeted.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
I'm not real
Vote for Burst to be added at Coinomat.com https://coinomat.com/coinvoting.php
Coinomat.com offers bank transfers, withdrawals to Visa/Master card, and custom debit card for all the cryptocurrencies on its platform.
On top of that instant exchanges to all supported cryptocurrencies and e-currencies are available.
Crypto to Fiat liquidity can provide a significant boost to Burst.
more program details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-coins-at-coinomatcom-add-your-coin-1053407

Why do you want us to vote to add a coin to your site that you are here promoting? Just add it and get back to us.

Coinomat is definitely pretty awesome.

Would be nice if he would just go ahead and add it,  I'm guessing that he wants to make sure there is interest before putting in that kind of work. He's running a business not a charity and can't just go supporting every coin he sees.. he'said in it to grow his business, not Burst. So I'm sympathetic.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
Vote for Burst to be added at Coinomat.com https://coinomat.com/coinvoting.php
Coinomat.com offers bank transfers, withdrawals to Visa/Master card, and custom debit card for all the cryptocurrencies on its platform.
On top of that instant exchanges to all supported cryptocurrencies and e-currencies are available.
Crypto to Fiat liquidity can provide a significant boost to Burst.
more program details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-coins-at-coinomatcom-add-your-coin-1053407

Why do you want us to vote to add a coin to your site that you are here promoting? Just add it and get back to us.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024
Jump to: