Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 325. (Read 2170648 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
Speaking of 1000, does anyone know who runs AGENTSMITH bot in #burst-coin on freenode - I think he stole/lost/borrowed like 1000 coins from me. I haven't been on irc in a week or two, but I definitely had between 900-1000 coins in the irc bot, and now it says I have zero Huh Maybe database was reset or something? Hacked?

You sure it was the AGENTSMITH bot? I'm not sure that bot even allows you to deposit coins.

I think it could be the other bot that is in there, and that is run by someone I know. I can get in contact.

I deposited some coins to it as well, but I had completely forgotten until you just brought it up, but I don't think it is the AGENTSMITH bot, unless I am unaware of AGENT's ability to accept coin deposits.

It was definitely AGENTSMITH bot. .account, .desposit, and .balance are all commands, and .bribe is like the "tip" command. I didn't even know there was another bot in there...

Ah, in that case... I would remember who made that bot if I saw the nick, but for the moment it's escaping me.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Speaking of 1000, does anyone know who runs AGENTSMITH bot in #burst-coin on freenode - I think he stole/lost/borrowed like 1000 coins from me. I haven't been on irc in a week or two, but I definitely had between 900-1000 coins in the irc bot, and now it says I have zero Huh Maybe database was reset or something? Hacked?

You sure it was the AGENTSMITH bot? I'm not sure that bot even allows you to deposit coins.

I think it could be the other bot that is in there, and that is run by someone I know. I can get in contact.

I deposited some coins to it as well, but I had completely forgotten until you just brought it up, but I don't think it is the AGENTSMITH bot, unless I am unaware of AGENT's ability to accept coin deposits.

It was definitely AGENTSMITH bot. .account, .desposit, and .balance are all commands, and .bribe is like the "tip" command. I didn't even know there was another bot in there...
legendary

legendary
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
AFN
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Let's go burst!  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Happy page-versary mates , wish all great things for BURST and its community Smiley
legendary
Maybe I don't earn anything because in the right my estimated space is 0.00 TB and not 0.5 TB. Or also maybe because my plots load in 8 seconds.

Best to jst wait, you will get a payout, and ur estimated will go up. 8 seconds scanning plots is a lot faster than me Wink

Really ? I trusted that it was very slow because I always have poor deadlines.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Maybe I don't earn anything because in the right my estimated space is 0.00 TB and not 0.5 TB. Or also maybe because my plots load in 8 seconds.

Best to jst wait, you will get a payout, and ur estimated will go up. 8 seconds scanning plots is a lot faster than me Wink
legendary
How are calculated the pay on the pool ? I see "reward" and "total earned". What is it ?

when the pool forges a block, you get paid out. 60% of the round reward goes to the current round shares, and 40% goes to the historical round shares. So the screen is showing what you'd earn if we were to forge this block - you'd get your reward under current round + reward under historic shares. Total Earned is how much the pool has paid you so far.

Ok ! The bigger the pool is, the best it is ? And in this case, what's the best pool ?

burst.ninja. It's got what I think is the fairest payout system. Most of the other pools only payout on your historical share, so if you're a small miner and you find a block, you'll get a small payout. ninja payouts on current round + historical, so if a small miner gets a block, they get a large payout for finding it, plus their smaller historical share.

Cool, it's just the one on which I'm mining Wink ! Also, how much space would be needed to earn some BURST ?

the more you have, the more you'll earn, but you'll earn something with pretty much anything.

I can have up to 2.5 TB, but know I'm at 550 GB and I don't earn anything.

I have 600gb, and I earn something Cheesy (Don't look now, my miner died for ages....as it often does...)

Activity: 619
Burstcoin Wiki was just created. Everybody who wants to help is invited. A account is required to create / edit.

Hosted by burstcoin.de
Language english

Url http://wiki.burstcoin.de

The appearance will be overworked in the next days.
Activity: 539
How are calculated the pay on the pool ? I see "reward" and "total earned". What is it ?

when the pool forges a block, you get paid out. 60% of the round reward goes to the current round shares, and 40% goes to the historical round shares. So the screen is showing what you'd earn if we were to forge this block - you'd get your reward under current round + reward under historic shares. Total Earned is how much the pool has paid you so far.

Ok ! The bigger the pool is, the best it is ? And in this case, what's the best pool ?

burst.ninja. It's got what I think is the fairest payout system. Most of the other pools only payout on your historical share, so if you're a small miner and you find a block, you'll get a small payout. ninja payouts on current round + historical, so if a small miner gets a block, they get a large payout for finding it, plus their smaller historical share.

I think burst.ninja is the only one that cares significantly about historic data. dev v2 only cares about the past hour or so, v1 only cares about the time since it previously found a block, and uray's source used for most pools I thought only cares about it's last few rounds.

Historical, as in they don't really pay based on the winning round, but more on what has previously happened, be it that the "historical" period is the last hour, or since the last block. Ninja makes the focus on what happened on this block we forged, plus what happened previously.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

I think burst.ninja is the only one that cares significantly about historic data. dev v2 only cares about the past hour or so, v1 only cares about the time since it previously found a block, and uray's source used for most pools I thought only cares about it's last few rounds.
Activity: 588

Cool, it's just the one on which I'm mining Wink ! Also, how much space would be needed to earn some BURST ?

the more you have, the more you'll earn, but you'll earn something with pretty much anything.

I have 600gb, and I earn something Cheesy (Don't look now, my miner died for ages....as it often does...)
legendary

legendary

legendary

Jump to: