Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 328. (Read 2170648 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
Win some BTC for guessing difficulty. No strings. I am not affiliated with contest

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-diff-thread-mar-22-to-apr-5-not-ready-for-prime-time-999830

Read the rules before posting your guess.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
Is nobody interested in ATCrowdfund anymore?

There should be hundreds of ideas to be funded. It is cheap, it is easy!
Try it!

Like GetLaidFund?
Activity: 785
Merit: 500
BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)
Is nobody interested in ATCrowdfund anymore?

There should be hundreds of ideas to be funded. It is cheap, it is easy!
Try it!
Activity: 785
BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Percentage size on BurstBank.com is changed, now it calculate automatically, inversly involved amount and price, you can see the actual reward on
index page.
(100m / Bursts involved) - (.150 / .current price) * 0.3%
All wallets was cleaned, plese add them again
Also we looking on AT decentralized bank ideas and development, if it will be ready, we will close burstbank and will try to move users amount into that AT storage Smiley

hi burst bank.

Can you update the pie chart on http://burstbank.com/index.php with wallets number?

for example:

BurstBank: 18.1%
Coins: 125290311
Wallets: 12345

many thanks!!!

have a nice day!
Hi!
Yes, we will print it on page Smiley

Did burstbank pay today?
Payments will continue tomorrow in automatic mode

I have to say thank you BurstBank for your great work! But one question: How often the balance is updating at http://burstbank.com/?go=confirmed_wallets ?
Activity: 36
Hi all,

I would announce that I have updated the French Website http://burstcoin.fr, with a bunch of tutorial (documentation section), + Completely translated Team page.
The introduction page will be traduced later.

I will also update the batch plot generator https://github.com/Kurairaito/batch_plot_generator in the next few days, with source + binaries (must test in VM if librarie are ok for both windows and linux)
This new version will include both Windows and Linux Script generator.
Will anounce that here when done.

See you soon.
Activity: 539
ltcnim, Erkallys, there was an issue with the pool and it's been restarted - try mining again.

H.
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
I set rewardassignement it didn't worked. So I did it 4 times. But it didn't worked and now it don't work. Can you help me ? Look : Help me please !

I have exactly the same problem
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
I set rewardassignement it didn't worked. So I did it 4 times. But it didn't worked and now it don't work. Can you help me ? Look : Help me please !
legendary
I've got a little problem when I try to plot. I followed the crowetic's guide and when I set 75% of my memory (the total is 8192 MB so 75% is 6144 Mb), it says me not 6144 MB of memory used but 15XX MB of memory used (I forgot the XX number but it isn't very import, you can see that it isn't the same number). To hit the 6144 MB of memory used, I need to put a number close to 18000. What's the problem ? Can you help me ?

The memory size when ploting is expressed in nonces (256KB) not MB. So to get 6144MB, you need to multiply by 4 - so use 24,576 instead. And I'd normally aim for closer to 50% rather than 75%

H.

Thank you ! And what's the utility of this memory ?
With more memory it's able to arrange the data better so it can read what it needs with less disk seeking, which is both faster and puts less stress on the hdd.

It can't be changed once plotted ?
Not in place. You can optimize it from one hdd to another.

How ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I've got a little problem when I try to plot. I followed the crowetic's guide and when I set 75% of my memory (the total is 8192 MB so 75% is 6144 Mb), it says me not 6144 MB of memory used but 15XX MB of memory used (I forgot the XX number but it isn't very import, you can see that it isn't the same number). To hit the 6144 MB of memory used, I need to put a number close to 18000. What's the problem ? Can you help me ?

The memory size when ploting is expressed in nonces (256KB) not MB. So to get 6144MB, you need to multiply by 4 - so use 24,576 instead. And I'd normally aim for closer to 50% rather than 75%

H.

With more memory it's able to arrange the data better so it can read what it needs with less disk seeking, which is both faster and puts less stress on the hdd.

Not in place. You can optimize it from one hdd to another.
legendary

H.

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

H.

Activity: 14
So everybody has to add again and sent 1 coin to him self again?
Script checking last 10 transactions, not necessarily if wasnt new transactions on wallet
Activity: 619
Percentage size on BurstBank.com is changed, now it calculate automatically, inversly involved amount and price, you can see the actual reward on
index page.
Also we looking on AT decentralized bank ideas and development, if it will be ready, we will close burstbank and will try to move users amount into that AT storage Smiley

hi burst bank.

Can you update the pie chart on http://burstbank.com/index.php with wallets number?

for example:

many thanks!!!

have a nice day!
Hi!

Did burstbank pay today?

So everybody has to add again and sent 1 coin to him self again?
Activity: 14
index page.

hi burst bank.

for example:

many thanks!!!

have a nice day!
Hi!

Did burstbank pay today?
Jump to: