Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 331. (Read 2170648 times)

Activity: 794
Merit: 1000
Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable
^Didn't someone said in this thread he'll make a Cryptonote with PoC mining?

Edit: Someone have a link? I can't find it now.
Activity: 619
Merit: 500
its really good to see finally come HDD Mining... Smiley Smiley Smiley

I wonder if there is /will be another HDD mining clone

not until now.

maidsafe and storj are comming. but they are not native hdd mining systems.....
Activity: 785
BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

I wonder if there is /will be another HDD mining clone
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Technology inventing always new. HDD fantastic for us new mining.... Smiley

Activity: 140
Oh, btw - Elmit has refused to answer some key questions about his Petabyte asset
a) How big is his plot ?
b) How many shares of the asset has he sold?
c) Can he proof [sic] he actually has this petabyte of drives?

Is anyone able to verify his claims ?

Thanks.

I answer exactly as you always do:

Look at the blockchain.

There you can find how much PetaByte was sold.
There you also you can find how much hard disk space this equals to. And that much space I have (plus/minus fractions of harddisk) I could not get 0.0001 TB hard disks ;-)
According to your hint, calc.exe can give you all the answers!

WE do PAYOUT, ... even that you can see in the blockchain. You are so much smarter than me, so it is easy to find out. If not, ask the Phisher team.

you will get corrupted, not mineable files

That what I was expecting!

So will you now retract your: "YOU DO NOT KNOW IT!!!!" statement. I answered the self proclaimed expert on Burstcoin and OS's questions he could not answer.

So am I smarter than you? ;-)

I am still speechless.
Yes you are so much smarter than me.

I wonder why you needed first to hide that you are smart. Why did you make the impression that you did not want to answer?

I just wonder, I do not really want an answer ;-)
Activity: 158

HardInvest Pays, PetaByte pays - people buying a 1TB harddisk instead of 1 Petabyte Asset would get a better ROI. BTW - How big is your plot now ?

And like I said, I admire Tiga's and Crow's tolerance of you - I'm about to lose mine.

Calc.exe calculates numbers that a teacher of Burstcoin would be aware of.
cmd.exe does file manipulation and concatenation amongst other miraculous things.
As for my Teacher, they would admit that I correctly and accurately answered the questions asked.
Any reasonable person basically aware with Burstcoin mining and the use of computers would agree that a self proclaimed expert in/teacher of, burstcoin should not need to ask those questions.

Did you actually read the question? Did you understand the question?

Yes, perfectly.

So how do you distinguish WHICH nonce is in the file? I cannot find a way to do that with a calculator. TEACH me how to do that!!!

No.

How can I combine two plotfiles? calc nor cmd would tell me. TEACH me how to do that!!!

Using DOS commands. No.

So, do you know the answers, yes or no, can you reveal them here please?
Yes. No.

The answer is clear: YOU DO NOT KNOW IT!!!!

Yeah, I painted myself into that corner didn't I - to prove you wrong I have to answer the questions I'd answer for anyone except you.

Fine.

Question A:

A nonce = 262144 bytes. Number of nonces in a file = / 262144 => Rename file to: ___

Question B.

FileA and FileB must be contiguous and have the same stagger, and then:

Copy /b fileA+fileB FileC
del FileA
del FileB
ren FileC ___

So will you now retract your: "YOU DO NOT KNOW IT!!!!" statement. I answered the self proclaimed expert on Burstcoin and OS's questions he could not answer.

So am I smarter than you? ;-)

you will get corrupted, not mineable files
Activity: 619
Great... 9 to be first. come on guys, this is reachable.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Time to vote. Burst is second from the bottom - You can select more than one!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vote-doneann-the-altcoins-foundation-platform-version-10beta-released-1000833

voted. I strongly suggest others who have not vote cast a vote of confident for burst !
Activity: 539

Yeah, I painted myself into that corner didn't I - to prove you wrong I have to answer the questions I'd answer for anyone except you.

Fine.

Question A:

A nonce = 262144 bytes. Number of nonces in a file = / 262144 => Rename file to: ___

Question B.

del FileA
del FileB
ren FileC ___

Thank you!

That would mean I have to have double of space. Which I can do with the next hard disk I buy. Is there another way to combine these two files?

As much as it pains me to answer your questions ......

Not without a tool to do so. Such a tool might already exist, but my plotter doesn't crash, so not looked for one. I could write you one for, I dunno .... 1M burst?

How do I know WHICH nonces are in a file? As said, the plotting crashed. I saw that it was not at a writing cycle.

You know the starting nonce, nonces are written sequentially, you know how many were written, 1st grade math.

What if it would be during the write cycle?. Then I would have to split the file first in the first nonces and discard the rest. Then continue to plot from that point.

Depends on your miner - some will read the good nonces, some will reject the whole file. A plot repair tool is easy to write. Again - 1M burst?
Oh, btw - Elmit has refused to answer some key questions about his Petabyte asset
a) How big is his plot ?
b) How many shares of the asset has he sold?
c) Can he proof [sic] he actually has this petabyte of drives?

Is anyone able to verify his claims ?

Thanks.

Fine.

Question A:

Question B.

del FileA
del FileB
ren FileC ___

Thank you!

That would mean I have to have double of space. Which I can do with the next hard disk I buy. Is there another way to combine these two files?

How do I know WHICH nonces are in a file? As said, the plotting crashed. I saw that it was not at a writing cycle. What if it would be during the write cycle?. Then I would have to split the file first in the first nonces and discard the rest. Then continue to plot from that point.

HardInvest Pays, PetaByte pays - people buying a 1TB harddisk instead of 1 Petabyte Asset would get a better ROI. BTW - How big is your plot now ?

And like I said, I admire Tiga's and Crow's tolerance of you - I'm about to lose mine.

cmd.exe does file manipulation and concatenation amongst other miraculous things.
As for my Teacher, they would admit that I correctly and accurately answered the questions asked.
Any reasonable person basically aware with Burstcoin mining and the use of computers would agree that a self proclaimed expert in/teacher of, burstcoin should not need to ask those questions.

Yes, perfectly.

So how do you distinguish WHICH nonce is in the file? I cannot find a way to do that with a calculator. TEACH me how to do that!!!

No.

How can I combine two plotfiles? calc nor cmd would tell me. TEACH me how to do that!!!

Using DOS commands. No.

Yes. No.

Fine.

Question A:

Question B.

del FileA
del FileB
ren FileC ___
HardInvest:

The pool will increase its fee from 1% to 1.2% for the new system.

Fee will split as follows:

- 0.1% will go to burst.today for development of the Windows GUI
- 0.1% will go to Crowetic for hardware support (he will donate a server to move the pool to)
- 0.1% will be transferred into an account and kept there for future development (pool, coin, tools). Account address will be made public.
- 0.1% to Irontiga as the asset manager
- 0.3% to me for pool hosting
- 0.5% will be used for the asset

Damnit Eldouche - take it back to the burstforum thread. https://burstforum.com/index.php?threads/post-your-asset-here.176/#post-5439 if you forgot. BTW if you forgot the last message:

"Okay, i will send u a share of 0.5% pool fee, while the rest get 3x that. Suite yourself.

You, a tiny investor, want to control everyone? If you are unhappy i will happily swap back with u....as far as i can recall u never paid more than 140 burst/hardinvest.....hmmm.......now after a couple payouts, one being massive....and receiving 10 byteent per hardinvest (trading at as much as 29 burst each..... https://block.burstcoin.info/as.php?as=1800253871016293364) I will give u 15 Burst per ByteEnt. I'm really sorry if you feel ripped off by that......but i think that's pretty darn good profit...."

Your answer must have been there when I am locked out.
It also shows what you think of "tiny investors"
I have offered to sell my asset shares, but I am sure you will not like it. So keep on paying to me the 0.5% - AND proof how you calculated it!
Couple of payouts?Huh? If payouts would have been happen multiple times, I am sure I would have at least seen it once, but I haven't!

I purchased even ByteEnt assets, but so far, even there is no payout.

I have nothing to do with HardInvest and ByteEnt other than owning some, so I'm not going to proof [sic] anything, and if you look at the ByteEnt announcement (you did some research before investing, right ?)

"The asset has been officially released, there will be official payouts starting a month from now. (Well, a month from the 6th, but we may push it up a bit to the first, or back a bit to the 15th, we still have to talk about that.)

crowetic, Mar 10, 2015"

So the first payout will be around April 6th - 15th.

Now will you please take this discussion over to where it belongs in any of your many thread on burstforum.

Thank you.

Yes, perfectly.

No.

Using DOS commands. No.

Yes. No.

HardInvest:

The pool will increase its fee from 1% to 1.2% for the new system.

Fee will split as follows:

- 0.1% will go to burst.today for development of the Windows GUI
- 0.1% will go to Crowetic for hardware support (he will donate a server to move the pool to)
- 0.1% will be transferred into an account and kept there for future development (pool, coin, tools). Account address will be made public.
- 0.1% to Irontiga as the asset manager
- 0.3% to me for pool hosting
- 0.5% will be used for the asset

Damnit Eldouche - take it back to the burstforum thread. https://burstforum.com/index.php?threads/post-your-asset-here.176/#post-5439 if you forgot. BTW if you forgot the last message:

"Okay, i will send u a share of 0.5% pool fee, while the rest get 3x that. Suite yourself.

You, a tiny investor, want to control everyone? If you are unhappy i will happily swap back with u....as far as i can recall u never paid more than 140 burst/hardinvest.....hmmm.......now after a couple payouts, one being massive....and receiving 10 byteent per hardinvest (trading at as much as 29 burst each..... https://block.burstcoin.info/as.php?as=1800253871016293364) I will give u 15 Burst per ByteEnt. I'm really sorry if you feel ripped off by that......but i think that's pretty darn good profit...."

Your answer must have been there when I am locked out.
It also shows what you think of "tiny investors"
I have offered to sell my asset shares, but I am sure you will not like it. So keep on paying to me the 0.5% - AND proof how you calculated it!
Couple of payouts?Huh? If payouts would have been happen multiple times, I am sure I would have at least seen it once, but I haven't!

I purchased even ByteEnt assets, but so far, even there is no payout.

Yes, perfectly.

No.

Using DOS commands. No.

Yes. No.

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  PetaByte Asset ID: 14668748687827404894 Burst Store ID: BURST-X2MY-DV84-GB2J-HCXZE Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Skype: Ronald

BTW Kermit, all of Petabyte, Blog, Pools, Store, Skype and Ronald are all protected words - you'd better change your sig.
Jump to: