Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 370. (Read 2170648 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Can you stop that copy-paste man?
It's boring to see 3 same posts per page...
Activity: 619
Merit: 500

Now at 48% funded. I still need your help!

If you want how to install the crowdfund extension, loot at burstcoin.info Guides.
thx

Update and News:
www.burstcoin.de

New Feature A Guide for Mining Basics is now available in german at www.burstcoin.de

------

Help me to keep up the page and enhance the information for the german community.

220k to go in the CF. Please do some donations!!!! This is very much work and this will bring us and the price up. So please help to make this a success!

How to donate? look into my sig, open the atcrowdfund.html and pledge for my project.
You can also support me by sending direct to my Burst Account: BURST-AJ63-3W8L-FGBT-2ALZE

Thanks!!!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Hey guys, is burst.ga down?  Huh

Just use another pool, they got a few things to fix, might take a while or maybe longer who knows.
I hope they come back quickly! Cheesy
Right now i am on pool.burstcoin.io...
Should i use the EU pool or which is better with 3TB? (i am from europe;))
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Just use another pool, they got a few things to fix, might take a while or maybe longer who knows.
Activity: 266

Activity: 490
HI,
i got a problem today

i've deleted a buy offer of an asset and got an error.
Some of the amount as returned into my balance, and some not..
what can i do?
Activity: 328
I have one lesser on my burstcoin address, I did not ask anyone for lease or similar.
What should I do?
Is my account still safe?

What do you mean?

This message "1 lessor" is shown after someone unknown sent me this:

4468388687863944900   /   28/02/2015 15:55:16   Balance Leasing      0   1   BURST-FSPB-GG3T-MAH6-37DZ4

Someone leased u some Burst. Just ignore it, it will go away after ages or not ages Cheesy

The leasing is from PoS, so u can forge with their NXT. U can't spen dthe burst they leased u.

Thank you.
I am not interested in spending smeone else burst, just want to keep mine safe.

Again, thank you.
Activity: 619

Now at 48% funded. I still need your help!

If you want how to install the crowdfund extension, loot at burstcoin.info Guides.
thx

Update and News:
www.burstcoin.de

New Feature Offical Site burstcoin.info and burstcoin.de are now crosslinked.

------

Help me to keep up the page and enhance the information for the german community.

220k to go in the CF. Please do some donations!!!! This is very much work and this will bring us and the price up. So please help to make this a success!

How to donate? look into my sig, open the atcrowdfund.html and pledge for my project.
You can also support me by sending direct to my Burst Account: BURST-AJ63-3W8L-FGBT-2ALZE

Thanks!!!!
Activity: 588
I have one lesser on my burstcoin address, I did not ask anyone for lease or similar.
What should I do?

What do you mean?

4468388687863944900   /   28/02/2015 15:55:16   Balance Leasing      0   1   BURST-FSPB-GG3T-MAH6-37DZ4

Someone leased u some Burst. Just ignore it, it will go away after ages or not ages Cheesy

The leasing is from PoS, so u can forge with their NXT. U can't spen dthe burst they leased u.
What should I do?

What do you mean?

Activity: 588
What should I do?

What do you mean?

Yes, please clarify some more.

Ur safe. Account leasing is left over from nxt. No one can get ur burst Cheesy
Activity: 527
What should I do?

What do you mean?

Yes, please clarify some more.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
What should I do?

What do you mean?
What should I do?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
One year since Mt Gox but a lot of people seem to have forgotten: http://www.pcworld.com/article/2892892/one-year-later-were-no-closer-to-finding-mtgoxs-missing-millions.html

Anyone keeping millions of Burst on the exchanges.. Please move it to another account controlled by you and only you. Only keep money there when trading. An exchange hack could be a disaster at the moment for us if it's poloniex or bittrex.

Yea, the hard part about this is my day trader cash. You kinda have to keep some there.
Merit: 503
One year since Mt Gox but a lot of people seem to have forgotten: http://www.pcworld.com/article/2892892/one-year-later-were-no-closer-to-finding-mtgoxs-missing-millions.html

Anyone keeping millions of Burst on the exchanges.. Please move it to another account controlled by you and only you. Only keep money there when trading. An exchange hack could be a disaster at the moment for us if it's poloniex or bittrex.
Activity: 5
hello
1) why i can't use gtx275 for plotting? My driver is 314.22. When i just start plotting an error appears [ERROR][-36][CL_INVALID_COMMAND_QUEUE] Error in step2 kernel finish. What's wrong? Or i tried geforce 580 or 750mobile and i got the same error
2) i previously successfully plotted one plot for 1.74Tb. But today i plotted just 400Gb and at 98.3% i got an error GPU plotter closed. What happened?
3) Can i use simultaneously Radeon 290 and gtx275 for plotting?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024
There definitely needs to be a feature added on the blockchain so people can see the deadline that won a block for verification purposes. I really don't know why it hasn't been done. Since we're all essentially playing the lottery, what lottery doesn't show you the winning numbers?
As far as I know, the "generator" of each block, i.e. the account that won the block, is in the block.  The winning deadline is simply the difference in seconds between the timestamp on the block and the timestamp on the previous block. So essentially, you know who won, and with what deadline.

Good to know, it'd be nice if this was added to the wallet and the blockexplorer on Burstcoin.eu.

I'm not sure why Uray doesn't have the pools combined for payouts. It should just throw it all into the same plot, as far as a pool is concerned it shouldn't matter what pool finds the block if they're all working together.

I believe the intention was to cater to various types of miners with varying plot sizes with varying rewards to match. Unifying all the pools would defeat that purpose. Btw did you read my PM before old bensam got compromised?

Ah didn't know that was the reason. I thought they were just separated by demograph, that should probably be labeled somewhere so people know.

And don't know, maybe.

Curiously, when it comes to Blagos miner, what does Usesorting and sendbestonly do? I'm still not entirely sure what they do and I already read his descriptions of them when he introduced them.
There definitely needs to be a feature added on the blockchain so people can see the deadline that won a block for verification purposes. I really don't know why it hasn't been done. Since we're all essentially playing the lottery, what lottery doesn't show you the winning numbers?
As far as I know, the "generator" of each block, i.e. the account that won the block, is in the block.  The winning deadline is simply the difference in seconds between the timestamp on the block and the timestamp on the previous block. So essentially, you know who won, and with what deadline.

Good to know, it'd be nice if this was added to the wallet and the blockexplorer on Burstcoin.eu.

I'm not sure why Uray doesn't have the pools combined for payouts. It should just throw it all into the same plot, as far as a pool is concerned it shouldn't matter what pool finds the block if they're all working together.

I believe the intention was to cater to various types of miners with varying plot sizes with varying rewards to match. Unifying all the pools would defeat that purpose. Btw did you read my PM before old bensam got compromised?

thank you
1) i can mine only one pool simultaneously?
2) How many hours i have to mine to get my first burst in my wallet?
3) Yes, i meant to plot 2 or more disks simultaneously. I used different settings in devices.txt for example 0 0 6400 256 8192 or 0 0 3200 64 8192. So when i try to plot 2 or more disks simultaneously, via several minutes AMD driver stops for 1 of the disks and in a few minutes for another one and in a few minutes for all. But when i plot only one disk everything is ok. I use windows7-64, radeon 290, 12GB ram, i7 core

1. With one account (Burst Address so to speak) you can mine only on one pool
2. Depends on how good you mine and what is particular pool's payout structure. If I'd to guess, I'd say you'll get some within 24 hours.
3. Have no personal experience, but I heard that plotting multiple drives with a single gpu can lead to memory issues and crashes. Should be ok with a multigpu setup
Activity: 5
thank you
1) i can mine only one pool simultaneously?
2) How many hours i have to mine to get my first burst in my wallet?
3) Yes, i meant to plot 2 or more disks simultaneously. I used different settings in devices.txt for example 0 0 6400 256 8192 or 0 0 3200 64 8192. So when i try to plot 2 or more disks simultaneously, via several minutes AMD driver stops for 1 of the disks and in a few minutes for another one and in a few minutes for all. But when i plot only one disk everything is ok. I use windows7-64, radeon 290, 12GB ram, i7 core
Jump to: