Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 411. (Read 2170648 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Great contributions Cheesy The one mil is approaching fast:

Thanks for your consideration!

For a quick guide on how to support a CF case, see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10453359
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Both pools running "catbref" pool code have been updated with (hopefully) "THE FIX" for "THE BUG".
Activity: 785
Merit: 500
BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)
^I just sent ~10% from my newly solo mined block to the ATDevelopmentFund and I also sent to my zRMicroArray project. If the ATDevelopmentFund is not filled this'll be a great fail for the BURST community, but this won't happen, I suppose.

I pledged also to your project zRMicroArray

I wish you good luck!
Activity: 794
Merit: 1000
Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable
^I just sent ~10% from my newly solo mined block to the ATDevelopmentFund and I also sent to my zRMicroArray project. If the ATDevelopmentFund is not filled this'll be a great fail for the BURST community, but this won't happen, I suppose.

This could go fast, especially if I keep sending 30K to the wrong address   Grin

Thanks for your contributions! Smiley

And the DevFund continues to grow -great Smiley

However, only ~15 have contributed so far. We're so many more mining and tradition this coins, there is 12,000 wallets out there. All you need it to give a few coins and we will get to a new level.

If you still don't know you contributed, feel free  to contact me with your address and amount to, and I send it for yo.I'm confident that more recognized ppl where would offer the same deal Smiley

The wallet is taking unusually long to sync today. First time I encounter this for 4 months now. I actually thought it was corrupted and re-downloaded latest zipped db from the official site.

Some major peer/s down? Can we manually add more to the list?

Thank you in advance.

What version did you download? there is a fresher now.I think.

What happens when you d as you should do, getting the blochchain from your peers?
trc
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
The wallet is taking unusually long to sync today. First time I encounter this for 4 months now. I actually thought it was corrupted and re-downloaded latest zipped db from the official site.

Some major peer/s down? Can we manually add more to the list?

Thank you in advance.
run a social media promo

Expand please, if it isn't this with (answer) you are thinking about: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10453573

1mil BURST is only ~1.85BTC, and we have got half of that without promo.

Would be such a better PR/news case if we can branding the first CF a success. So it would be nice if ppl would contribute with what they can, being it 50 coins or 200,000, to get that great news out asp.

Activity: 248
I'm not real
Activity: 248
I'm not real
run a social media promo

This could go fast, especially if I keep sending 30K to the wrong address   Grin

Thanks for your contributions! Smiley
Activity: 588
Thanks for the reply--one thing I don't understand is the "blocks to go" measurement of time, it would be a lot more straightforward if it gave an actual time estimate (you know using those hours and seconds things).

My blockchain is updating now, but I will be donating. Also a small amount to the zRMicroarray funding program too.

BTW, will this HTML file come as standard with BURST wallet in the future? Having to download a single HTML file is a bit ridiculous in 2015 if it could just be included?

EDIT: I accidentally donated twice, oh well. Hope the project works out. (when I hit ok the window didn't close so I clicked it again, I guess I should have waited for blockchain to update first?)

EDIT2: now my recent donations have disappeared? I'm very confused.

EDIT3: now it is showing 3 x donations. Oh well. I trust it has finally gone through now at least. 3 times the merrier.

I bought 4 lotto tickets for the same reason.....Defo we need to close the modal Cheesy

Just a little heads up:
  • For the time-being you can support a CF case by the .html in vbcs' post.
  • If you don't want to or can use the .html to support a CF case, you can still do it by sending BURSTs to someone you trust who can do it for you.
  • Also remember that small sums also are important when a community shows its support

please help us

Crowetic when he saw so few donations

Come on guys, 42% of the way there....Burst wouldn't be where it is now without devs and PR. Please help

Plz plz plz

Invite people of http://burstcoin.eu/charts/addresses-by-balance to participate. Some people have above 407,239 Bursts, they won 't miss a few thousand Bursts, ... ;-)
crowtec and catbref is there any reason (other than the server problems which I understand nothing can be done about) why I seem to be getting much lower payments, and none for several hours at a time?
I switched off from the beta as it resulted in a big drop compared to the old burst.ga, and now with update it seems to be the same - plus I get several smaller payments of about 15 etc rather than one or two a day like before, which is just generating extra unnecessary transactions and costing more network fees.
Also is there any way to display the current balance instead or as well as the total paid?
Keep up the good work however

If you look at the calculator, then you see what you can expect - IN AVERAGE, whereby the AVERAGE is more precise as more disk space you have.
If you have a lots of small miners, then they drop the average. Ideal status would be, if each miner has exactly the same hard disk space available for burst mining.
http://burstcoin.eu/pools/ shows a comparison of pools. Look back and forth (date) and you will see, which pool has miners with small amounts of hard disks and which pool has larger hard disk space.

And there is still the factor LUCKY, ...
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Well happy seems that http://burst.ga/ is working ok for me now and just found a block on pool Smiley
Hi guys,

Pool always seems to go down when I'm in bed (and not in a good way!)

Lol.

Maybe it is a reminder not to go to bed or change your sleep cycle ;-)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
-[Quick ANN for ByteEnterprises' pools.]-

Some time in the next few days. pools owned by ByteEnterprises will be getting random bonus injections!

These payments will occur randomly, will start within the next few days and continue until I feel like they should stop. Their sizes will range from 10k to 50k at a time.

What will happen is this...

Random chunks of coin via my own personal supply will be sent to the pools' wallet addresses. This means there will be random larger payouts given to miners.

This is to compensate for all of the downtime because of recent bug fixes on new code.

Come back to us before the bonuses, and be pleasantly surprised!

Thanks and have a great weekend everyone!

*Note - This applies to pools at http://burst.ga and http://pool.burstcoining.com:8124 (this pool soon to be moved to a new SUPER AWESOME AND SECRET domain! Oh the suspense! heh.)

**Also note that the announcement about assets has not been forgotten, it's just being delayed a bit so that we can announce with STYLE. Wink Stay tuned to more projects from ByteEnterpries!

Activity: 522
Yes. that might seem weird, but we want a completed case before releasing a Press Release and tweeting about it. A "success story" rather than "it's up-and-running" Wink

CF has been properly tested though - but this is, after all, the very first cases of crowdfunding on a blockchain (Automated Transactions/Smart Contract). It's not a proof-of-concept, it's the real thing/real coins, but we monitor everything very closely. The devs have also made sure no one can lose money even if it's the first case.

Ahh understood (:
Yes. that might seem weird, but we want a completed case before releasing a Press Release and tweeting about it. A "success story" rather than "it's up-and-running" Wink

CF has been properly tested though - but this is, after all, the very first cases of crowdfunding on a blockchain (Automated Transactions/Smart Contract). It's not a proof-of-concept, it's the real thing/real coins, but we monitor everything very closely. The devs have also made sure no one can lose money even if it's the first case.
Activity: 522
Also I notice this donation drive isn't mentioned on the burst subreddit or twitter, maybe it would be a good idea to post it there to raise awareness.

bitcointalk thread is great for people who are very technically minded and continuously follow the conversation 24/7, for most people though keeping up to date on a 913 page thread isn't possible.

I would happily donate a bit for a marketing/communications budget (just simple stuff like turning these technical details into more understandable terms and making sure more people are aware of important events with the coin)
Jump to: