Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 494. (Read 2170652 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

A thanks is too little for that help; PM your address Smiley

Hehe, yes it is really not obvious how to reach it.

Oh yea, new PM notification also sucks Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
How does one access a saved draft....? Can't find the damn thing!
Activity: 171
Merit: 100

BTW what do you mean by the maximum number of accounts = 100 ? Do you mean it supports only plots associated to max 100 different IDs ? Why should anybody make 100 accounts ? Or you mean it supports max 100 plots ? Please clarify. Thanks.

Previously the maximum number of accounts was 10, some users have, for example, 13 accounts (different plot-files associated with different accounts).
Now miner support 100 different accounts,
1000 files per thread,
maximum threads = 24  ("c:\\+d:\\" - it's 1 thread)

Oh OK, I see now, Thanks for the clarification. Smiley
Activity: 416

BTW what do you mean by the maximum number of accounts = 100 ? Do you mean it supports only plots associated to max 100 different IDs ? Why should anybody make 100 accounts ? Or you mean it supports max 100 plots ? Please clarify. Thanks.

Previously the maximum number of accounts was 10, some users have, for example, 13 accounts (different plot-files associated with different accounts).
Now miner support 100 different accounts,
1000 files per thread,
maximum threads = 24  ("c:\\+d:\\" - it's 1 thread)
Activity: 171
F.A.O Blago

Been using your miner for somtime now however I keep getting exit on it and auto crashes after ages of use and no idea what keeps on causing it to crash.

in solo mode, there is a problem when you use special characters in the password.

When using non-optimized files and a small amount of RAM (in my case - 3 GB and 2 cores) - sometimes there is a lack of RAM (memory manager problem Win7)

I am currently using Windows 8.1 and have around 16GB of Ram. I have tried using the optimizer for files but didnt make any difference in it so maybe one of the other problems that are at be that is the cause to the problem
Did you try to refragment your hard disk?

Not needed on SSD as far as am aware. Also just got Fast Block or corrupted file on one of me plots. Not seen that happen before unless was a fat block time. Going to try the new updated one and see how I get on with it without the target deadline line in it.

in solo mode, there is a problem when you use special characters in the password.
Fixed  

miner-burst 1.141229    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6vspqp7jsk4cy4h/miner-burst-1.141229.zip
(the maximum number of accounts = 100)

@crazyearner   what is your maximum plot size?  better use max 100-200 Gb

Really great job Blago, Hats Off to youCool

Activity: 416
F.A.O Blago

Been using your miner for somtime now however I keep getting exit on it and auto crashes after ages of use and no idea what keeps on causing it to crash.

When using non-optimized files and a small amount of RAM (in my case - 3 GB and 2 cores) - sometimes there is a lack of RAM (memory manager problem Win7)

I am currently using Windows 8.1 and have around 16GB of Ram. I have tried using the optimizer for files but didnt make any difference in it so maybe one of the other problems that are at be that is the cause to the problem

Not needed on SSD as far as am aware. Also just got Fast Block or corrupted file on one of me plots. Not seen that happen before unless was a fat block time. Going to try the new updated one and see how I get on with it without the target deadline line in it.

Fixed  

miner-burst 1.141229    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6vspqp7jsk4cy4h/miner-burst-1.141229.zip
(the maximum number of accounts = 100)

@crazyearner   what is your maximum plot size?  better use max 100-200 Gb
Activity: 210

Why the hell would one want to fragment it again?
You mean defragment.

Wow sorry, misspelling ! Editing...

No need to be sorry, happens to the best of us and m3ta finds 'em all  Grin
Activity: 207

You mean defragment.

Wow sorry, misspelling ! Editing...
Activity: 435

You mean defragment.
Can someone post configuration of Blago's miner for solo mining?
Thanks!

See this post from Blago  Smiley
any new year special for burst ?

Don't know if it's a new year's special but that press release on AT's are coming up soooooon; and a few other things from the PR team.

****A question the community: Anyone used and willing to make our Twitter-account active and attractive...? We have just started it and Wulfcastle is working on some nice graphics for it. I think we have about 100 followers so far but haven't really posted anything more than news are upcoming.

Anyone interested in it can contact anyone in the PR team, except Nevril, with a short reference of your experience with Twitter Smiley

Btw: our account is https://twitter.com/real_BURSTCOIN - follow us and retweet as best you can to support us, especially important news  Cheesy

Hi
Is there another HDD mining coin similar BURST?

No, this is the only one. Jump in while the blocks still are big Smiley
a brief summary of burst coin OFFICIAL server location

[---]

Thanks! I think you forgot dev's two pools  Wink
Activity: 251
Hi
Is there another HDD mining coin similar BURST?
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Can someone post configuration of Blago's miner for solo mining?
Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
F.A.O Blago

Activity: 207
F.A.O Blago

Did you try to defrag your hard disk?
Activity: 827
a brief summary of burst coin OFFICIAL server location

---SERVER LOCATION---

burst-pool.cryptoport.io
A   69.30.248.188
USA,MO
---
burst-pool2.cryptoport.io
A   69.30.248.188
USA,MO