Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 502. (Read 2170652 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
First implementation of automated transactions took place Today, only deep techies are aware I am among one of these people, this implementation opens a "doorway" so to speak, language is of Alain Turing, meaning computations have "self closure" operands compute operations on the blockchain and close in the sense of atomic reversible computations

http://ciyam.org/at

or in other words you have no idea what you have started
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
remember entry point to this for 20K Burst a day close to ten thousand dollars is needed unless access to cheap drives

I say BURST will reach 1000 satoshi not far from Today

Whatever the price, I'm getting more as an xmas present to myself Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
serious manipulation took place Today in the volume 300K at 160 satoshi , you are all being tested, we are going into way above several thousands of sat, been observing what is being done

No manipulation dude. I was buying like a mutherfucker.
i'd wait till Christmas when markets are dead then New Years Smiley

I'm just getting started dude.

Aren't we all? Wink
legendary
remember entry point to this for 20K Burst a day close to ten thousand dollars is needed unless access to cheap drives

I say BURST will reach 1000 satoshi not far from Today, once 1000 satoshi threshold is breached it will escalate at the same time people will be coding ethereum next generation of applications for it at the same time systems like Supernet will come alive and encode same protocol and open the bridge and start bypassing exchanges (finally)
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
serious manipulation took place Today in the volume 300K at 160 satoshi , you are all being tested, we are going into way above several thousands of sat, been observing what is being done

I'm just getting started dude.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
I'm not real
I'm not real

legendary

smart
I'm not real
Anyone has experience with mining Burst on raid 0 setup?
yes, i have a a bunch of 6TB drives which are 2.5" toshiba laptop drives in raid 0 (2TB x 3)
legendary

legendary

one word: don't switch to LVM volumes

What is LVM?
legendary

one word: don't switch to LVM volumes
legendary
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Really excited to see what smart contracts will pop up. Awesome work!

Tweeted the good news: https://twitter.com/oxpal/status/547101334819049472
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

We are working on press releases, they will be ready tonight. But we need HELP.

Can you list all the important publications, blogs, people, even major bitcoin publications for us, to send the PR?

Here's a google spread sheet to use:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tQ5Eu3nEjGT3w8PcSoMpVw8rzKjytISqa3bH04lgozc/edit#gid=0

PLEASE HELP OUT!

Sure I will love to help.Also I can make translations from English to Russian language during the holidays.
Just PM me,I will be happy to help.

Thanks, but try to fill in the spread sheet above Smiley We only have one single entry in there, and we need like 50. 100 would be great. I edited it for twitter accounts too.

Please: put every publication (online or print), person or twitter account you can come up with which are relevant to crypto! To have a list will be so much easier than PM a bunch of people, so can your spread it yourself, put your twitter account up there Smiley

We are still working on the releases, but we are spread out over the world/time zones/travel at the moment. But it should be available in five-six hours. We need to check all the facts are correct too, which is a bit complicated.

Once again: PLEASE fill out the spread sheet.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
got this private message Today and my response, big up for trying though as I quoted before cost of running BURST mining (> 5,000$) and attention that has to be given to it (pretty much every 4 to 8 hours one needs to check if USB flow is uninterrupted for example, btw USB drives do disconnect on occasion)  

(No subject)
« Sent to: q327K091 on: Today at 02:32:06 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete

Hello can you sell burst to me at a discount? I am looking to buy 4btc worth for 3,000,000 burst. Thanks we can use a trusted escrow if you agree...

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to:  on: Today at 05:05:15 PM »

Burst is going to be measured in 1000's of satoshi's I can not

BURST IS at a discount. lol.
legendary
USB drives disconnects could be behind mysterious capacity oscillations one sees in the network
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
shark trying to buy BURST on an exchange in large quantity

Haha, crack up!!!

BURST would make a good Christmas present lol
legendary
got this private message Today and my response, big up for trying though as I quoted before cost of running BURST mining (> 5,000$) and attention that has to be given to it (pretty much every 4 to 8 hours one needs to check if USB flow is uninterrupted for example, btw USB drives do disconnect on occasion)  

(No subject)
« Sent to: q327K091 on: Today at 02:32:06 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

Hello can you sell burst to me at a discount? I am looking to buy 4btc worth for 3,000,000 burst. Thanks we can use a trusted escrow if you agree...

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to:  on: Today at 05:05:15 PM »

Burst is going to be measured in 1000's of satoshi's I can not
Jump to: