Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BYTOM: An interoperational protocol for diversified byte assets - page 36. (Read 76985 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 4
Pretty sure ASICs are on mainnet already. Nobody can hit a block.
Activity: 67
Merit: 2
Hello, from what I understand this coin will only be extracted by ASIC? But is there any pool already available for her, or just to mine alone?

Cry
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Anyone successfully syncing to mainnet yet?
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
Keep bytom since last year, recently it has increased quite a bit! Good investment..only a very long advance..think log in still in ico Egretia
Activity: 275
Merit: 258
Anyone successfully mining on the windows wallet?  If so, is there a way to see hashrate?  Thanks!
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
Dear subscriber,

We are proud and happy to announce that we are launching the all-new Antminer B3, a new Antminer model for mining Bytom, at 11AM (25 April, GMT+8).

The Antminer B3 can deliver a hashrate of 780H/s while consuming 360W of power.

Click here to learn more or to place your order after the scheduled time of launch. Correct price will appear after the scheduled time of launch.

We wish you all a happy mining experience.

Regards,

The Bitmain team

Really?

that sounds like scam.

The announcement is right however buying from a crooked organization like Bitmain is wrong. They are making machines for their own profits and when they are done, they sell it to the unsuspecting customers who realizes pretty soon that they can not make any profit and just buying it to make that crappy institution rich.
Activity: 18
Hello, contact me if you need help with russian translation.

Contact me for Brazilian Portugues
Dear subscriber,

We are proud and happy to announce that we are launching the all-new Antminer B3, a new Antminer model for mining Bytom, at 11AM (25 April, GMT+8).

Click here to learn more or to place your order after the scheduled time of launch. Correct price will appear after the scheduled time of launch.

Regards,

The Bitmain team

Really?

that sounds like scam.
Dear subscriber,

Regards,

The Bitmain team
Activity: 322
BYTOM coin is the leader of this big rally. BTM is very good indeed. It is worth holding in the long line.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
As the underlying public chain, BTM will launch the main in the end of this month. Now, the BTM in your hands is based on the ERC20 token of the etheric square. The official should publish relevant methods to exchange for the token on the main network.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
But if it's mineable - who mine it so far?
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
i like that bytom isn't driven by hype and has massive price swings.  its just solid steady growth and progress.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
This is a fragment from the site bytom.io

"POW algorithm that is friendly to AI ASIC-chips
Use a new POW algorithm, Matrix and convolution calculation is introduced
into the hashing process so that the miners can be used for AI hardware acceleration services."

So bytom can be mine.
Can anyone tell me how and where?

Looks like Bitmain will sell these miners soon. Now guess who stands behind the Bytom. And do we need this strange and highly centralized cryptocurrency?
Activity: 88
This is a fragment from the site bytom.io

"POW algorithm that is friendly to AI ASIC-chips
Use a new POW algorithm, Matrix and convolution calculation is introduced
into the hashing process so that the miners can be used for AI hardware acceleration services."

So bytom can be mine.
Can anyone tell me how and where?
Activity: 49
If I store Bytom tokens on Exchange, do I need to do anything for swapping ? (Do I need to transfer tokens back to MEW ?) Or will exchange do everything ?
Activity: 20
how can we mine bytom?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Bytom just got listed on ZbTalk
Trading pairs BTM/USDT BTM/BTC BTM/QC will be available from today 14pm

And Bytom just made it no.10 in 24hr Trading Volume among all cryptocurrency
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/24-hour/

Activity: 535
At telegram they said they will announce the exchanges later who will convert the BTM erc20 tokens into mainnet tokens. Communication is not very stabile about this topic and also what will happen about mining coins. They will launch the mainnet which means there must be a mining procedure = AI cards.

I guess bitmain will keep the required AI sophon cards by themselfes for mining for half y year - and sell them later when everybody is really keen on it.

Anyway ... if bytom finds the way back to binance again, I hope the next days, maybe in combination with mainnet start, bytom will moon x2
moon*2  hahaha
Activity: 535
Hello,
I have right now Bytoms on my Ethereum Wallet. What do I have to do, to keep them after Mainnet launch?
Please answer, because I cant find the answer anywhere.
yes keep them and wait for our official announcement!Dont worry ,sir
Pages:
Jump to: